Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

The Camaro looks to have axe holes in the trunk lid.

Funny enough I went to drop off the saddle bags my Bro found for the motorcycle he sold, and both of those are now gone and they are doing landscaping in that back yard so I couldn't peak at them again anywho. Now looking back at the picture you can see all the fence taken down and leaned against their garage to the right hand side so they may have been in the stages of getting them out of there when I snapped the picture. 

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

So I haven't seen anything from Ohio since I got my truck. Here's a guy I saw at the memorial day fish fry and car show last year in lithopolis.

MVIMG-20190527-123139.jpg IMG-20190527-123132.jpg IMG-20190527-123133.jpg

Hopefully more Datsun guys surface in Ohio. Haven't seen a single one on the road since.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hiya! Today on my way home from work, heading into Federal Way, Washington, I seen a Gold Datsun pickup truck pulling out of the shell gas station. https://flic.kr/p/2jKm8Vb I definately notice more Datsun now that i have one. After i seen the truck, and it made me curious if there was a club sticker...i searched that thread...so now I want some. Also, on Saturday, September 5th morning, when my partner and I were heading to the bank to pull out money to buy my Datsun, on I-5N heading out of Federal Way, WA we seen 3 280zx? On the freeway...a black one, and a gold one, and another one. My partner REALLY liked the black one. We can't wait to go to a group meet-up sometime soon. Anyways...thought it was worth a share.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 8:12 PM, Tedman said:

Yesterday (9/30/2020) I spotted this clean '69 2dr 510 NB on Bolsa Chica Rd at Edinger in Huntington Beach CA.

9059Lfn.jpg

I live right around the corner from there and saw the same car yesterday.  I was very surprised as you don't see many 510's out in the wild anymore...

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, Duncan said:

I live right around the corner from there and saw the same car yesterday.  I was very surprised as you don't see many 510's out in the wild anymore...

Funny, I was down there a few days later and saw another 510 NB on PCH while changing out of my wetsuit in the Bolsa Chica State Beach lot. 

• Like 1
On 9/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, witchespellmichelle said:

Hiya! Today on my way home from work, heading into Federal Way, Washington, I seen a Gold Datsun pickup truck pulling out of the shell gas station. https://flic.kr/p/2jKm8Vb I definately notice more Datsun now that i have one. After i seen the truck, and it made me curious if there was a club sticker...i searched that thread...so now I want some. Also, on Saturday, September 5th morning, when my partner and I were heading to the bank to pull out money to buy my Datsun, on I-5N heading out of Federal Way, WA we seen 3 280zx? On the freeway...a black one, and a gold one, and another one. My partner REALLY liked the black one. We can't wait to go to a group meet-up sometime soon. Anyways...thought it was worth a share.

Looking at that date i think I know where they were going or leaving

Theres a few dattos down your way, only a few in my neck of the woods

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My family and I took a walk on a local trail through "Shelton View Forrest" in Bothell, WA.  There were many signposts along the way pointing out distances to trail heads, this way to the ravine, etc.  One of the posts said "cars".  Huh?  Well of course we had to walk that direction.  There was some old stripped, squished, and dilapidated 50's american boat becoming one with a dirt bank.  Then, to the right, the familiar sight of a Datsun!

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(1).JP

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(2).JP

So rare to see these things in their natural environment these days!  : )

• Like 1
On 12/30/2020 at 9:25 PM, carterb said:

My family and I took a walk on a local trail through "Shelton View Forrest" in Bothell, WA.  There were many signposts along the way pointing out distances to trail heads, this way to the ravine, etc.  One of the posts said "cars".  Huh?  Well of course we had to walk that direction.  There was some old stripped, squished, and dilapidated 50's american boat becoming one with a dirt bank.  Then, to the right, the familiar sight of a Datsun!

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(1).JP

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(2).JP

So rare to see these things in their natural environment these days!  : )

That steering wheel is worth money. Wonder if anyone would care if someone pulled parts. 

Oh, it still has the transmission too it looks like. Bunch of the 78 hatches were 5spds....

Edited by Dguy210
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...