Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Had to run some errands and ended up having some probs with the green truck starting - I think the fuse box is fucked after 50 years 😄 Anywho. After I got started and back on the road I came across this BEA-U-TIFUL 510 on my way home.

wHbDkQv.png

Super clean LHD with an aftermarket steering wheel and a bunch of other SSS parts on that I was drooling over before he hopped into the left lane and zipped off. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 10:58 PM, carterb said:

Any info or link to the engine build?  I would like to try a L16 drawthrough turbo with a single SU at some point

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 12:56 PM, BrothersGarage said:

Had to run some errands and ended up having some probs with the green truck starting - I think the fuse box is fucked after 50 years 😄 Anywho. After I got started and back on the road I came across this BEA-U-TIFUL 510 on my way home.

wHbDkQv.png

Super clean LHD with an aftermarket steering wheel and a bunch of other SSS parts on that I was drooling over before he hot the left lane and zipped off. 

that's me!

• Like 4
On 1/2/2020 at 4:10 PM, BrothersGarage said:

Welcome, and you have a beautiful 510! Please post more pictures of it and your other rides!

yeah thanks I'll try . That was it's last day on the road for the season i'm currently replacing the floor pans and restoring the engine bay along with a new engine so pretty busy!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 2:29 PM, carterb said:

My daughter lives in Phoenix and saw this guy in the Ace parking lot.

large.04172020_spotted.JPG.997489a3fd8e2

Parked in  Phoenix?  Better have the windows cracked open if you want to save your upholstery!

Upholstery shops in Phoenix used to say "WE love Honda!  Their factory upholstery doesn't last 2 years."

• Like 1

Got stuck in New Orleans most of the day, but this made up for it.

20200517-170532.png

20200517-170550.png

Must be someone's car collection. It turned north on I55 From I10 west. Here ya go Mr BigTanker and BustaNut here is your 2door. Even looks lowered.

Edited by edekalil
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 3:09 PM, edekalil said:

Got stuck in New Orleans most of the day, but this mad up for it.

20200517-170532.png

20200517-170550.png

Must be someone's car collection. It turned north on I55 From I10 west. Here ya go Mr BigTanker and BustaNut here is your 2door. Even looks lowered.

Love that 1964 Corvair Monza.

• Like 2
On 3/5/2019 at 6:56 PM, BrothersGarage said:

Saw this beauty out today

bFC1wIs.jpg

Headed over to run some errands and I came across the owner of this sweet little truck at a stop light. Rolld down my window and told him I loved his truck and that I have 2 of my own. He asked where I was going and if I could pull over so we could talk.I told him I would follow him so we pulled over just past the next light and chatted about our little trucks for a bit. Jeff is his name and he has owned this truck now for 7 years. Gone though just about everything and put it back to stock. Fantastic little truck.

NGO0cZW.jpg

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Really? - I didn't think anything from a Datsun

would work on a Peterbilt..

Well, we don't have peterbilts, we have freighshakers unfortunately, the black one behind the 620 is mine, that's a 76 BTW, he loves that thing.

• Like 1