• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw this on Instagram it was my buddy Chris's old 521 that he sold a couple years ago and it made it's way to Japan that belongs to Kei Miura the guy behind the rocket bunny designs.  It made it to Canby before. 

FPTPjBb.jpg

yDYk6dH.jpg

HUKn6ec.jpg

TwdpeKK.jpg

Edited by ArchetypeDatsun
  • Like 4
On 1/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, carterb said:

May need to squint for this one but Brenda spotted a red 510 wagon w/ black stripe in Snohomish, WA near the airport

large.2073669261_12222018spotted.JPG.15e

Is that right across from the airport?If so,

that's my Friend's old shop.There's living quarters

above it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The amount of 510’s in my town has now doubled as I have 2. 

Spotted these about 500 yards from the main road in the town I live in. Story is the kid that bought them (he’s probably 19 or 20) found them in the adjacent town. Probably 5 miles from my house on a backroad that I’ve actually been down a handful of times looking for old cars. They were literally under a shed behind a guys house. The guy he got them from was the original owner for both cars. Both of them 1972, both of them have factory Datsun air, not the add on thing under the dash.  You can’t read it but the little sticker in the top left-hand corner of the wagon rear window actually says something about it being Datsun air-conditioned. And both of them are four speeds. I’m interested to see what ends up happening with them. I’ve got his phone number, and at some point he’ll be coming over to the house to see my 2 2-doors. 
48711-DCB-0-E9-E-411-B-97-AF-1297187864-

BB9044-DC-4-F9-A-4-D98-BB66-642-D1-B432-

D92-C9-FCB-0-B34-49-CF-A65-D-30-B6144-C0

• Like 5
2 hours ago, The Taterhead said:

The amount of 510’s in my town has now doubled as I have 2. 

Spotted these about 500 yards from the main road in the town I live in. Story is the kid that bought them (he’s probably 19 or 20) found them in the adjacent town. Probably 5 miles from my house on a backroad that I’ve actually been down a handful of times looking for old cars. They were literally under a shed behind a guys house. The guy he got them from was the original owner for both cars. Both of them 1972, both of them have factory Datsun air, not the add on thing under the dash.  You can’t read it but the little sticker in the top left-hand corner of the wagon rear window actually says something about it being Datsun air-conditioned. And both of them are four speeds. I’m interested to see what ends up happening with them. I’ve got his phone number, and at some point he’ll be coming over to the house to see my 2 2-doors. 
48711-DCB-0-E9-E-411-B-97-AF-1297187864-

BB9044-DC-4-F9-A-4-D98-BB66-642-D1-B432-

D92-C9-FCB-0-B34-49-CF-A65-D-30-B6144-C0

What a score that was!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...