More work done on the Green truck today. Had to modify the drivers seat bracket to get more room around the transmission tunnel (you can see on the top left here). With that done my Bro started scribing out where we drilled the brackets out for the new hardware.
Once we got those done we placed the seats in the truck and used a sharpie to mark where it sat on the floor. Drilled out new holes in the truck, and then sprayed down the interior so it the new holes won't rust. The new mk2 Recaros sit a little lower than the back window:
Swapped out the factory lap belts for these auto-retracting lap belts from eBay, and they are awesome
Since the Green truck runs I did a bunch of car swapping between my place and Bros and finally brought her back home!