Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back in the 70's there were bumper stickers that said,

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Now in the 2020's, it is all the legal gun owners that will be the outlaws.

How did that go? You will have to pry my gun from my dying hand.

We can then take care of the criminals.

And Arizona is an open carry state.

Chopper Jim

• Like 2

Reading Biden's website it is evident the Democratic party has gone off the rails. I don't care if it is proven that Trump is a shaved chimpanzee, I will still support him. The stuff on Biden's website should scare the hell out of every American. I liked to believe that there are extreme Democrats and extreme Republicans, but how can it be labeled extreme or fringe, when it is presented on the website of the presidential candidate  forthe Democratic party?

• Like 7

If Biden wins. He will have committed suicide by Clinton. Then we have Harris & Pelosi. That is where this is going. She already thinks she has more power than President Trump.

Then Harris suicides out.

Triumph. And not the motorcycle.

Chopper Jim

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

I know many lifelong Republicans.  None of which are redcaps.  They share a similar sentiment about what has become the face of the republican party not representing the parties ideals.  Trump is cleaving the party, which is why I was comparing his followers to the Democrats that you use to define the party.  They both suffer from division.  

The Republican party is garbage, why do you think Trump has so many supporters, many of whom are "libertarian" as people like to label us, I'm glad he shook things up, it helped me and many others identity the garbage hiding in the Republican party, fuck the globalists!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Believe me I am all for the second amendment. I have a nice backstop set up in my back yard and shoot several times a week. Admittedly the 22 most of the time because othe other ammo is so expensive or unavailable. Anyways this election is not between Trump and Biden. Biden is done, he may have a few years left in his lifecycle but his brain is done. It happens, and although I do not like the man i believe the puppetmasters are committing elder abuse. This is Camella Vs Trump. My bet is within around one year Biden will be officially diagnosed with Dementia and will be relieved of his duties and the VP steps in. This whole thing is a colossal mess. Trump is off the rails! If he would have just shut up and laid of the tweeting, jumping in with his medical expertise and embecile behavior I could stand another four years. Really I am just angry this crap pile is all I have to choose from. Nobody should have to vote just to try to keep the " other side" from winning. I am just just dissatisfied there is nobody to get enthusiastic about winning. There are no winners this year!

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

The Republican party is garbage, why do you think Trump has so many supporters, many of whom are "libertarian" as people like to label us, I'm glad he shook things up, it helped me and many others identity the garbage hiding in the Republican party, fuck the globalists!

I agree somewhat but does the Republican party scare you with their ideals ? At least they haven't swayed so far one direction we could probably trust them to NOT fuck things up too badly.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, john510 said:

I agree somewhat but does the Republican party scare you with their ideals ? At least they haven't swayed so far one direction we could probably trust them to NOT fuck things up too badly.

They scare me with their lack of actions and their constant back stabbing the people who they're supposed to be representing.

• Like 4
On 8/19/2020 at 8:04 PM, AlexDeLarge said:

All I know is this.....

Stoffgren, Trader, John510, Chopper Jim, Datzunmike, AD510nOK, Datsunguy, I don't know how old you guys are but I am 47.

Seems to me, more and more lately, that most everything I was raised and taught that was right and good is increasingly seen as wrong and

everything I was raised and taught that was bad and wrong is now seen as good. 

tenor.gif?itemid=16671931

I remember reading something like that in some old book about the end times.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

They scare me with their lack of actions and their constant back stabbing the people who they're supposed to be representing.

I'm curious what actions you want the Republicans to take ? I'm not trying to start an argument,just want your point of view.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'm curious what actions you want the Republicans to take ? I'm not trying to start an argument,just want your point of view.

I had a long as reply with details and rants and a ratsun notification came in and somehow everything got erased....fuck me, fuck mobile version.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

History is "offensive" to leftists, aka hate speech...

No - they just want to re-write it,taking out the parts

they don't like,& keeping the ones they do.

I really wonder how these people behave/interact at home?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, angliagt said:

No - they just want to re-write it,taking out the parts

they don't like,& keeping the ones they do.

I really wonder how these people behave/interact at home?

Everyone gets a trophy when they play board games or any sports.

• Like 3

I don't think this below is funny at all as it could be true, it took a long time to announce his running mate, maybe deals were being made and that is why it took so long, they find him mentally unable to do the job, and she agrees to step down a short time later well compensated.

4 hours ago, Chopper Jim said:

If Biden wins. He will have committed suicide by Clinton. Then we have Harris & Pelosi. That is where this is going. She already thinks she has more power than President Trump.

Then Harris suicides out.

Triumph. And not the motorcycle.

Chopper Jim

I think Nov 4th is very important, who ever controls the House and Senate is very important, maybe more than who is elected, it depends on who the winners are on all 3 fronts.

• Like 6

I agree that only voting so the other candidate is not elected sucks, but this is not a no win situation.  According to joebiden.com, (The official democratic party website) If Biden wins he will reinstate the “assault” weapons ban. There are many websites that outline the problems and ambiguity of this ban and the new “weapons of war” definitions do not address  the problems.  If it not important to you it will start sounding like noise, so I will leave it at that. There are far more sinister plans revealed on the website.

The next item listed on the website is the “gun show loophole”.  This is attempt at national gun registration in disguise, also without competition from a free market for firearms, I guarantee a significant raise in firearm price. But, why am I so focused on gun registration? I register my car, why is this a big deal for firearms?

I’m glad you asked, I’ll circle back on that.

Continuing on Biden’s website, it starts to heat up with his goal to stop possession of EXISTING assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. And as attempt to soften this destructive idea the next goal is Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Sell your guns or have them confiscated. “How much is your freedom worth?” The Existing “assault weapons” are those currently owned by American citizens. How will SWAT know which citizens have which guns? Gun Registration.

The next nightmares of Biden’s platform are misdemeanors  that carry felony consequences.

Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm. "Bias in commission of a crime", I wonder who and how that is determined?

This next bit is straight from joebiden.com. “California has a mandatory process for ensuring relinquishment by any individual newly subject to a domestic violence restraining order. As president, Biden will direct the FBI and ATF to outline a model relinquishment process, enact any necessary legislation to ensure relinquishment when individuals newly fall under one of the federal prohibitions…” In California, this has entailed armored vehicle breaching SWAT teams.

Biden continues, with “red flag” laws. These are laws that enable family members or law enforcement officials to temporarily remove an individual’s access to firearms when that individual is in crisis and poses a danger to themselves or others.  No courtroom, no professional evaluation, an uncle has a beef with you and gets  your guns confiscated. You disagree that you are a danger to yourself or others. It will be sorted AFTER firearms are taken.

Biden then proclaims his goal of forcing the loss of second amendment rights for a conviction of ANY assault or ANY battery. This one is especially dangerous, because with the mass infection of Soy Boys and estrogen, the wisdom of Kenny Rogers is lost, “…sometimes you have to fight, to be a man.” There is a very good chance this would become law.  And don’t forget, “assault” is words. If this became law and you sincerely tell some asshole “Leave me alone or I will beat you” and there is a witness or camera that picks it up, then you’re on the hot seat with your second amendment rights in the balance

There is much more on the Biden website, but this is getting long. The rights protected by the Constitution are fundamental rights. One of those is due process. I support loss of rights for conviction of a felony. But that is a conviction, adjudicated by a court of law. Notice how justification to take someone’s firearms drops from those convicted of a felony to those convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery, to those convicted of misdemeanor domestic assault (assault is words/actions that induce fear, no touch). Then it slides down to those subject to a restraining order or pending trial=(Should be presumed innocent). Restraining orders are given on the word of the person requesting. Anyone can apply for and get a restraining order. It is not adjudicated. Same problem if taking firearms when pending trial, the presumption of innocence is lost. If the charge is bullshit it will be voided AFTER the relinquishment of any and all firearms. The standard of innocent until guilty is lost, with the forced weapons confiscation BEFORE conviction. 

.I keep saying “SWAT” will come and this is not a certainty. If upon being presumed guilty and required to relinquish your weapons, you provide all weapons currently registered to you and maybe some that were purchased legally, but are not registered. Fun Fact: Those you don’t get back. And if none of your firearms are “assault”, or “military”, or “weapons of war”, you don’t get those back either.  With the respect and care your prized firearms surely received while in an evidence locker somewhere, for more than a year; I am certain your weapons will be returned in the same condition they were when relinquished.

Note: There are more anti second amendment proclamations on the website then covered here.

If I can help stop this second amendment nightmare from materializing by voting republican, then I will run to the ballot box. I haven’t even bothered to become informed on the choices.  Saving the second amendment from being gutted would be a WIN.

• Like 4
On 8/19/2020 at 5:31 PM, AlexDeLarge said:

I agree somewhat....my beef with the repubs is that they are pussies (mainly speaking of Graham, Jordan, McConnel and the like). All words

and no action. Everybody thinks the president is "all powerful"....bullshit. He can only do so much as there are far more powerful forces pulling the strings. 

They ALL can't fucking stand Trump because he is not one of them, a outsider. He fucked up their game, their political theater. Why do you think the dems have been pulling their shit since day one? Russian hoax, collusion, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, Covid pandemic (hmm, seems awful convenient. Is covid real? yes Is the pandemic a hoax? yes, prepping us for submission and wrecking our economy. 1918 Spanish Flu killed 675,000 Americans with a third of today's population. 1969 Hong Flu killed 1 million worldwide and 100,000 in the US.....schools did not close, the economy was not shut down. All of this fear mongering shit is driven by the media to the sheeple) now the dems are going with their new USPS mail in voting bullshit. Now we have looting and riots and black lives matter shoved down our throats thanks to the liberal media and what do the dems have to say about the destruction? Nothing. The republican pussies need to start playing hardball, because the dems are and know how to play the game.

amen brother

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, frankendat said:

Please try to get excited for this election if you value your rights. There are legitimate threats to our rights in the balance. I focus on the second amendment, because that is a battle I have fought many times and I understand the nuances of bullshit laws designed to disarm citizens. This is not hyperbole;stripped from Fox News or some Alt. Right website, it comes from Biden himself https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

If you need clarification on the practical implications of Biden's propositions, then I will be happy to explain. In sum, the actions outlined on his website will bring confiscation and registration of existing firearms(by force if necessary) and will raise the price on firearms, and ammunition, so only the rich will be able to own them.

And the wise will not register their firearms !

• Like 8