Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Just hold tight to "thief said he was going to kill me, I was in fear for my life." Then, the only issue that can cause you legal trouble is justifying the reload.

okie cops tell us to be and sure and drag the body all the way in before you call them - no muss no fuss.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Carry a spare knife and plant it near him. Cut yourself first just to be sure.

Back when I was in High School, one of my neighbors was a retired Cop and he once told us to go to the Swapmeet, buy an old pointy kitchen knife and keep it handy for such events. He also told us about wrapping the handle with tape or rubber bands. 

He said never use one from home because odds are you might grab one from a matching set. 

• Like 1

Comply, don't ignore the cops when they have their guns drawn and just walk back to your car to grab your gun. Dumbass move by the perp is always going to end up in death. It is either the cop's life or the perp's life and the cops are trained to make sure they don't end up dead. It's a no win situation really, what would have been the reaction if the cop bashed his head with the butt of his gun while the guy was walking away, back turned, before he got to his car door? 

Edited by AlexDeLarge
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Her and Joe could certainly contribute to the destruction of America.It's scary to think that if they win she'll be President within a year or two when the Democrats consider Biden incompetent and take him down.

Edited by john510
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If a 6 time expert on bankruptcy, racist, misogynistic, adulterous, reality show TV host and con man can become president... hey, anything is possible.

Again, Mike, don't hold back your feelings! Tell us what you really feel! LOL! 

what Rich Man hasn't experienced Bankruptcy? 

Prove he is a racist. 

Misogyny? Who hasn't!! 

Adulterous, see above! 

Celebrity? Hey, people loved him before he slayed the Democrats and they pitched a bitch of epic proportions. 

Con Man? How? 

Go!! 

• Like 5

SIX times????? I did say he was an expert on this.

I think there is some bias here but not proving something doesn't meant it isn't true.

I may be slightly chauvinist (who isn't?) but no one has me on tape using locker room terms about women. Nor on TV mouthing off about Megan Kelly maybe being on the rag. Total douchebag.

Celebrity? Not all people and this hardly qualifies him for the oval office. In fact he has zero qualifications, less than zero. I voted for him just to spite Clinton, both of them.

Con man.... see bankruptcy (above) and  Trump University fraud.

I would not call it a bitch of epic proportions, I would call it a childish whine of epic proportions, and the whining and dividing has been going on for over 3.5 years now, it's got to the point when I start hearing the whining I change channels, I don't even watch late night TV anymore like channels ABC, CBS, NBC as all they do is whine about Trump, bunch of rich democrat whiners, and I didn't even vote for the guy, but I have a brain and can see what has been going on since Trump won, if them democrat politicians  had been doing the job they were elected to do which is not trying to get rid of Trump, maybe we would not be where we are today.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer , Speaks at DNC

Donna Hylton and her gang of prostitutes had drugged real estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo, brought him to their Harlem apartment, and subjected him to a three week torture session which included starvation, beatings, burnings, and various forms of sexual torture leading to a gruesome murder. Hylton had raped Vigliarolo with a three-foot metal rod, later laughing it off, quipping “he was a homo anyway.”

Out of prison, Donna Hylton quickly found work as a Democrat activist.....

https://thejewishvoice.com/2020/08/convicted-rapist-torturer-and-killer-of-speaks-at-dnc/?fbclid=IwAR12VipK7pBlgFdrjugRCsOYGfoL5B4U2ru_31aOAagK5xePMf8rz0fxVDw

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, wayno said:

I would not call it a bitch of epic proportions, I would call it a childish whine of epic proportions, and the whining and dividing has been going on for over 3.5 years now, it's got to the point when I start hearing the whining I change channels, I don't even watch late night TV anymore like channels ABC, CBS, NBC as all they do is whine about Trump, bunch of rich democrat whiners, and I didn't even vote for the guy, but I have a brain and can see what has been going on since Trump won, if them democrat politicians  had been doing the job they were elected to do which is not trying to get rid of Trump, maybe we would not be where we are today.

Very well said.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer , Speaks at DNC

Donna Hylton and her gang of prostitutes had drugged real estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo, brought him to their Harlem apartment, and subjected him to a three week torture session which included starvation, beatings, burnings, and various forms of sexual torture leading to a gruesome murder. Hylton had raped Vigliarolo with a three-foot metal rod, later laughing it off, quipping “he was a homo anyway.”

Out of prison, Donna Hylton quickly found work as a Democrat activist.....

https://thejewishvoice.com/2020/08/convicted-rapist-torturer-and-killer-of-speaks-at-dnc/?fbclid=IwAR12VipK7pBlgFdrjugRCsOYGfoL5B4U2ru_31aOAagK5xePMf8rz0fxVDw

Served her time (26 years) in prison and obviously rehabilitated. Good on the DNC to give her a second chance

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

If a 6 time expert on bankruptcy, racist, misogynistic, adulterous, reality show TV host and con man can become president... hey, anything is possible.

How many of those bankruptcies were for Donald Trump ?

i won't even wait the answer is zero

There is a certain style or philosophy to business that will appear to be in losses almost all the time for tax reasons.

I once had my CPA tell me he wouldn't let me make money when filing my taxes

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I voted for him just to spite Clinton, both of them.

I thought you were Canadian

2 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Ha ha just flicking lures, every reply. 

Most definitely

• Like 3