1 hour ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I think Trump is a piece of shit. The one thing that a president needs to do is to unite. This conversation is proof positive. He gets you and I pointing fingers at each other and running off on rants about who is doing what, what's bullshit and what's a hoax. He is masterful at dividing the people. If any one trait is utmost important of a public politician, it is to unite. A united people is a safe people, a productive people.

McCarthy and Trump can be compared directly. Their manner is the same. Their message is the same. History has proven that McCarthy was wrong.

If our country needs change, there are other ways to do it.

So, how are the Democrats uniting anybody? All i see are their Minions in the streets tearing shit up. 

The Democrats are Master Shit Stirrers. They know how to sell ice to Eskimos. They managed to take almost every movement and convince them they are on their side. Weaponizing groups to do battle against those that want less government, meaning less control for them. 

Trump isn't dividing anyone, he just isn't playing their games, and that makes them use their rape whistles and call him Racist. 

And honestly, I am sick and tired of their games. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name something bipartisan he has done to unite the US people. Name one thing he has done to show leadership for all to see and get behind. I'll settle for one tweet where he demonstrated bipartisanship or leadership for everyone rather than either running someone down for something or meddling. 

2 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I think Trump is a piece of shit. The one thing that a president needs to do is to unite. This conversation is proof positive. He gets you and I pointing fingers at each other and running off on rants about who is doing what, what's bullshit and what's a hoax. He is masterful at dividing the people. If any one trait is utmost important of a public politician, it is to unite. A united people is a safe people, a productive people.

McCarthy and Trump can be compared directly. Their manner is the same. Their message is the same. History has proven that McCarthy was wrong.

I have never seen your country so divided. It's one or the other. Look no farther than the title of this post.

• Like 1

I don't consider Democrat politicians Democratic, I live in Washington State and the Democrats do not vote on and pass laws the way all the people(democrats and Republicans alike) vote/want. 

We have an advisory vote in our(???) state, basically there were 12 laws they made put into law, all 12 of these laws are on the ballot with repeal or keep the law, now whatever the outcome is of this vote is the laws do not change, they are law, but the people(democrat and Republican voters alike) voted to repeal 4 laws and keep 8 laws, the Republican politicians voted when these laws were on the floor to not pass 4 of the laws and to pass 8 of the laws, Democrat politicians voted to pass all 12 laws no matter what county they represented across the state, that means they do not represent the people in a red county, Democrat politicians across the State vote the way King County votes and Republican politicians vote the way the people voted, this is all fact, the voters pamphlet has everything in it to look this information up, it shows how every politician voted and the results of the election are available online, the Democrat politicians want to get rid of the advisory vote, big surprise.

We also voted to have $35.00 registration fees on our vehicles in WA State and it passed every time it was voted on, yet a Democrat in King County I believe filed a lawsuit against it this last time saying it was against the state constitution to do that, I wonder who put that in our state constitution and I suspect it was put in our constitution since we started voting on it?

The last thing I would call a Democrat politician in my state is Democratic.

We also voted on having term limits in both WA and OR and we won, the Politicians in other states found that Unconstitutional, I am getting tired of having the feeling that MY VOTE DON'T COUNT.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Whats nutty to me is how you attribute your behavior to a man that you haven't met or know personally. 

Its Trumps fault you act the way you do, and everyone else? 

We act the way we do because we have our tribal bias. Not because Trump is so fucking masterful. Shit was breaking down long before the orange man ran for office.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

How does he divide us, can you give an example?

Covid. He's divided us there. Lack of leadership. Saying its a hoax. Saying he won't wear a mask. Having a 4th of July celebration in the middle of a pandemic. 

Now if you guys tell me that covid isn't real...

2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Whats nutty to me is how you attribute your behavior to a man that you haven't met or know personally. 

Its Trumps fault you act the way you do, and everyone else? 

Tell me why our country is divided like it's never been.

Yes, he is a big part of it.  I said it earlier,  politicians need to unite. Line one of their job description. 

Yet the Democrats lost the 2016 election and the Democrat politicians have never excepted it/got over it, when they got back the house in 2018 the dividing went into overdrive.

If someone was poking at you for years like they have been poking at him I expect you would get tired of it and poke back.

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Tell me why our country is divided like it's never been.

Yes, he is a big part of it.  I said it earlier,  politicians need to unite. Line one of their job description. 

Easy button excuses. I don't blame others for the way I conduct myself.  He isnt a big part of it. He is only a peripheral symptom that's been festering for a long time. 

Like I said its dudes like you that I cant even begin to understand how you blanket blame shit or people for why things are bad for you. 

Its like moment to moment amnesia. Things were not good before Trump ran for office, but the romance and amnesia sets in. 

Your romanced Idea of how the executive law officer "should" act is so fairy tail. He is the chief law officer with power over the bureaucratic offices, Veto Power, and War Power in existential emergency. The media has control over who unites who. They can make a pedophile look like a nice Uncle who has declining memory issues look reasonable for half the nation. President don't have power over that.

They're federal legal representatives on line one (not good at it either). Not cheer leaders.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3

our country was more divided with obama then trump 

most politicians hate trump because he doesnt take any shit and shows them for what they are 

Covid well its over rated in my book real yes blown out of proportion yes 

false posotives and even false deaths due to covid again FUCK YES 

i used to be registered democratic and for the life of me I cant figure out any reason why other then I was to stupid to know any better 

Trump doesent need this job or the money  and he is not accepting a paycheck for it 

so why do you think he ran for president 

BECAUSE HE LOVES OUR COUNTRY AND DOESN'T WANT TO SE IT GO TO SHIT 

cross your fingers if biden gets in there other leaders will be walking him down the paths he chooses because he wont be able to remember what one it was or if it was even his choice 

• Like 8
35 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Shit was breaking down long before the orange man ran for office.

Indeed!!!.... and now it worse not better or even just the same.

5 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

our country was more divided with obama then trump 

most politicians hate trump because he doesnt take any shit and shows them for what they are 

Covid well its over rated in my book real yes blown out of proportion yes 

false posotives and even false deaths due to covid again FUCK YES 

i used to be registered democratic and for the life of me I cant figure out any reason why other then I was to stupid to know any better 

Trump doesent need this job or the money  and he is not accepting a paycheck for it 

so why do you think he ran for president 

BECAUSE HE LOVES OUR COUNTRY AND DOESN'T WANT TO SE IT GO TO SHIT 

cross your fingers if biden gets in there other leaders will be walking him down the paths he chooses because he wont be able to remember what one it was or if it was even his choice 

NO ONE DOES IT FOR THE MONEY!!!!!! They do it for the power. Anyone who would do it for the country gets weeded out long before they could get near the office.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Winning in Nov doesn't change a thing said here right now.

well i definitely agree trump likes the power but I also believe he genuinely loves the country  

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Easy button excuses. I don't blame others for the way I conduct myself.  He isnt a big part of it. He is only a peripheral symptom that's been festering for a long time. 

Like I said its dudes like you that I cant even begin to understand how you blanket blame shit or people for why things are bad for you. 

Its like moment to moment amnesia. Things were not good before Trump ran for office, but the romance and amnesia sets in. 

Your romanced Idea of how the executive law officer "should" act is so fairy tail. He is the chief law officer with power over the bureaucratic offices, Veto Power, and War Power in existential emergency. The media has control over who unites who. They can make a pedophile look like a nice Uncle who has declining memory issues look reasonable for half the nation. President don't have power over that.

They're federal legal representatives on line one (not good at it either). Not cheer leaders.

Why can't I believe in a fairy tale? Why must I accept behavior that is so overwhelmingly narcissistic? What can't I hope for better times while remembering better days?

If you really think that a politician's job does not include a high level of diplomacy, in all situations,  then I don't think we have much to say to each other. Thank you for lumping me into the "dudes like you" category. I'm glad I got my point across.  The one that said I'M WILLING TO LISTEN. Hell, I can't count the number of times I've told myself to have an open mind and see how he does in office. But he is such an ass. How can one act like that in public and still have the respect of the people?

Edited by Stoffregen Motorsports
10 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

well i definitely agree trump likes the power but I also believe he genuinely loves the country  

He doesn't hate it, but he loves himself more. If he loved himself a little less he would do a better job. On top of this he has no idea how to govern and worse has not learned a thing about it in the last 4 years. (he's spent all his time working towards reelection) He could be forgiven for trying and failing but to do nothing? I'd settle for him learning to simply shut his fucking yap. He'll be known as the president that tweeted and meddled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Why can't I believe in a fairy tale? Why must I accept behavior that is so overwhelmingly narcissistic? What can't I hope for better times while remembering better days?

If you really think that a politician's job does not include a high level of diplomacy, in all situations,  then I don't think we have much to say to each other. Thank you for lumping me into the "dudes like you" category. I'm glad I got my point across.  The one that said I'M WILLING TO LISTEN. He'll, I can't count the number of times I've told myself to have an open mind and see how he does in office. But he is such an asset. How can one act like that in public and still have the respect of the people?

The things you were saying aren't exclusive to you or original in sentiment, bearing the generalization of "Dudes like you."

Diplomacy is set aside for "Diplomats" appointed by the office. They have been around since before the birth of western society. Not every leader is articulate and not all should be or have been. It is why the position of ambassador or Diplomat is appointed by the president, vetted and approved by the other two branches to carry out the executive works over seas.

These people do a great amount of work with other nations on behalf of the executive. Unlike former presidents Trump didn't immediately remove the previous executives ambassadors. They're partisan appointments.....

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

He doesn't hate it, but he loves himself more. If he loved himself a little less he would do a better job. On top of this he has no idea how to govern and worse has not learned a thing about it in the last 4 years. (he's spent all his time working towards reelection) He could be forgiven for trying and failing but to do nothing? I'd settle for him learning to simply shut his fucking yap. He'll be known as the president that tweeted and meddled.

i guess we will have to wait and see how it is written in the history books 

2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

He has a bad case of shoe mouth. 

Dishonest or braggadocios when it doesn't need to be over irrelevant shit, but unabashedly honest with stuff we knew was happening but officials aren't usually honest about.

Honest example: "We made a deal with Saudi to sell billion of dollars in weapons." 

Instead of saying: "We made a trade deal with our Saudi partners in the middle east."

• Like 4

For all who may have missed it, let me clear up one huge point - I never said nor am I saying that democrats are good politicians.  I also never said that Republicans are anything but reasonable. So I am not going to disagree with you when you bash a Democrat. They're all slimy.

Diplomacy is NOT set aside for anyone. Everyone that holds public office should have diplomacy skills. Especially the leader of our fucking country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

For all who may have missed it, let me clear up one huge point - I never said nor am I saying that democrats are good politicians.  I also never said that Republicans are anything but reasonable. So I am not going to disagree with you when you bash a Democrat. They're all slimy.

Diplomacy is NOT set aside for anyone. Everyone that holds public office should have diplomacy skills. Especially the leader of our fucking country.

I suggest you do a lot of reading then. Our system is far more complex than your posts or mine reflect. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I suggest you do a lot of reading then. Our system is far more complex than your posts or mine reflect. 

Why is it that I need to do the reading? I'm upholding my ideals. I can't be blamed for wanting the perfect world. I'd even settle for good.