4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

That's where you need professionals not some trigger happy cowboy. You got to ask... what the fuck does their Sargent say to them back at the station house at the beginning of shift????? "Be sure to take extra clips"???

You can't pull up ask if they want help and leave. You're there to protect someone, including the kids, in a domestic dispute and separate them, figure out wtf and go from there..

As much as I want a non violent end to things. I don't see how we can arm chair narrate what should happen. The dispatch call was released today, and Blake was inside a home he didn't belong in, participating in domestic violence, and threatening a person that he (Blake) was going to retrieve a gun. Jacob Blake is a shit bag person, and a record that proves as much. So lets wait for the Body cam videos now. I bet like with the George Floyd incident they will show a better view.

Oh an another autopsy report was dropped today about George Floyd and he died from a fentanyl OD and not suffocation. If you have a chance to watch those body cam images George Floyd actually requested he be held on the ground 3 fucking times. He would have died even if he had been left alone. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is clear that video was edited and we will likely never know why, but in the end not one shot was fired except for the taser before the guy reached in his car and came out with a gun, but again the video was edited, how he got from being on the ground to reaching thru the window in his car has been edited out which is bad, it leaves people watching the video to reach their own conclusions.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 5
39 minutes ago, wayno said:

It is clear that video was edited and we will likely never know why, but in the end not one shot was fired except for the taser before the guy reached in his car and came out with a gun, but again the video was edited, how he got from being on the ground to reaching thru the window in his car has been edited out which is bad, it leaves people watching the video to reach their own conclusions.

Deliberate narrative social engineering. 

Media gets big viewership and the calculation is that it should have helped the Democrat polling. Its made the polling tank for the Democrats. 

I believe 100% that this was a calculated effort to extend this shit because it was originally hurting Trump politically at first, but as the real stories were leaked to the public the riots fell out of favor. The leaked information showed deliberate manipulation and huge fucking lies pushed by the Democrats and their media surrogates. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5

Surprised Sharpton hasn't shown up,or Obama hasn't

taken sides on this yet.

That's the problem nowadays - people don't wait for the facts,

they just start rioting,etc.from what they've seen on social media.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Blake had a warrant for a rape charge on a 15 year old girl.....piece of shit got what he asked for. 

Superfluous. 

57 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Surprised Sharpton hasn't shown up,or Obama hasn't

taken sides on this yet.

That's the problem nowadays - people don't wait for the facts,

they just start rioting,etc.from what they've seen on social media.

The facts are police come to some kind of domestic disturbance, a suspect gained the upper hand, ignored the police, reached into his car they shot him.

Being black, a shit bag, disturbing the peace, an alleged rapist and later? found to be armed with a knife don't enter into it. Both he and the cops handled this all wrong. Will I loose any sleep for all their combined stupidity? Not a wink.

Crazy stuff. The 17 yr old kid with the rifle was there helping people (BLM) in other videos with first aid. Then the hot head (bald headed read beard) showed up posturing and challenging everyone. Bald head got shot in the bald head after trying to fight the kid.  Bald head's homies tried to subdue the kid and got rekt. One lost a bicep and another a life.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

just for the record I have never once seen a cop point their gun at someone black white or brown and tell them to walk away from them at a fast pace and go to your drivers door and open it then do as you wish from there 

any mother fucker stupid enough to do this at gun point deserves too get shot 

I always try to look at it from if I was the cop 

and if i was the cop that man was ignoring everything i would have told him then reaching in a car with unknown content 

the cops have a shitty job to deal with good and bad people if they have to think twice about what actions they should take we will have more dead cops 

fuck that idiot for not listening 

i once saw a black man walk out of a convenience store there was at least 10 cops with guns drawn waiting for him when he walked out the door the cops were on him and told him with gun to his head DONT FUCKING MOVE OR I WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF 

the guy didnt move and he is still alive 

guy got what he deserved for not listening otherwise he would still be alive 

oops my mistake  the latest one is still alive will probably live off the state for the rest of his life because it is said he is parallelized from the waist down 

if the cop is going to shoot he should shoot with more deadly force 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Can’t ever trust Wiki to give an unbiased entry.

In the History section at the bottom, for Kenosha there is an entry for Aug 23rd 2020 for a one sided view of what happened in Kenosha Wisconsin. 

doesn’t even mention that Blake was armed with a knife or that he was involved in a domestic dispute. 

just paints a picture of Cops shot him in the back.The version they had up 18 hours ago also said that “protests” broke out. Even though it was riots. 

fucking gas light history!

Fuck Wikipedia. Just another propaganda BS slanted data sight spreading false or incomplete information.

search Kenosha Riot Wiki

At the top of that entry the title is in dispute currently to be changed to ‘Kenosha Protest’

media is trying to normalize Looting, Arson, attempted murder, and Battery as peaceful protesting. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenosha,_Wisconsin

Calling it a "Riot" would actually be just as biased.  A Protest is:  a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.  Which is exactly what was happening.  As it was a reaction to an event they disapproved of.  Protest doesn't in and of itself exclude violence or destruction.  
A Riot is:  a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.  Accurate, but not as descriptive of the event.  Also it is absolutely a charged description.  You see it as appropriate because of your views.  But calling it a Protest includes the cause as well as encompasses the violence if present.  
9 minutes ago, tr8er said:
Calling it a "Riot" would actually be just as biased.  A Protest is:  a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.  Which is exactly what was happening.  As it was a reaction to an event they disapproved of.  Protest doesn't in and of itself exclude violence or destruction.  
A Riot is:  a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.  Accurate, but not as descriptive of the event.  Also it is absolutely a charged description.  You see it as appropriate because of your views.  But calling it a Protest includes the cause as well as encompasses the violence if present.  

Gas light all you want.

Protest doesn't include Arson, violence, and vandalism. Every instance outside of the first week is by definition a RIOT.  Me an 1000 other people are going to go peacefully protest by burning down a city block. 

You seem to be another person who wants to normalize and excuse bad intention as something peaceful. 

ri·ot

noun

a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.

an impressively large or varied display of something.
"the garden was a riot of color"

verb

1. take part in a violent public disturbance.
    "students rioted in Paris"
Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Gas light all you want.

Protest doesn't include Arson, violence, and vandalism. Every instance outside of the first week is by definition a RIOT. 

You're seem to be another person who wants to normalize and excuse bad intention as something peaceful. 

malcom_browne-55a518eb9b36e32b1be400df02

So this was a riot then?  

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

just for the record I have never once seen a cop point their gun at someone black white or brown and tell them to walk away from them at a fast pace and go to your drivers door and open it then do as you wish from there 

any mother fucker stupid enough to do this at gun point deserves too get shot 

I always try to look at it from if I was the cop 

and if i was the cop that man was ignoring everything i would have told him then reaching in a car with unknown content 

the cops have a shitty job to deal with good and bad people if they have to think twice about what actions they should take we will have more dead cops 

fuck that idiot for not listening 

i once saw a black man walk out of a convenience store there was at least 10 cops with guns drawn waiting for him when he walked out the door the cops were on him and told him with gun to his head DONT FUCKING MOVE OR I WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF 

the guy didnt move and he is still alive 

guy got what he deserved for not listening otherwise he would still be alive 

It seems that the majority of these deaths could have been prevented

if they didn't resist arrest.

You think the BLM people would ever give that advice? 

• Like 2

I guess it is so apply applied to you as well. Your view is as anchored as mine. So there is no more consensus as to what words mean. You freely apply them in broad new meanings that are not documented, where as I use them as they're are literally intended to be used by definition..

That is a huge issue now. Zero consensus. 

Wiki is a shitty source of neutral information. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Superfluous. 

The facts are police come to some kind of domestic disturbance, a suspect gained the upper hand, ignored the police, reached into his car they shot him.

Being black, a shit bag, disturbing the peace, an alleged rapist and later? found to be armed with a knife don't enter into it. Both he and the cops handled this all wrong. Will I loose any sleep for all their combined stupidity? Not a wink.

Not superfluous. That's like saying a high risk warrant/felony stop is the same as a speeding ticket stop.

• Like 1

The police can't know how any stop is going to work out. Basically there is no routine traffic stop. They are all unique and potentially deadly.

What I was trying to say is that going into a domestic dispute they probably didn't know  he was an armed, alleged rapist piece of shit. None of that matters nor should it, they should all be handled the same way with upmost caution and professionalism. When you start seeing them as druggie, wife beating, rapist pieces of shit it's easier to say they deserve shooting or a beating. 

• Like 1