People bitch about long enough and they'll find everybody's bitches. You found one of mine. Idaho has uncontrolled growth on a massive scale.I don't know the percentage from California, but the percentage of "progressives" is very high.  The increased traffic, the lines, the general congestion, I can write that off as life in the city. However, the unparalleled ignorance of organizing and attempting to remake Idaho, into what has failed, into what they fled, I can not abide.

Idaho will continue to grow until it becomes worse than Seattle, Portland or L.A. At least Idaho is still a strong NRA State, city block takeovers and/or looting are deterred.

• Like 4
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Native Oregonians?   Man.  You very well may be Native American for all I know, but here in Hawaii being born here does not make a person Native.  Point being, the native Oregonians are majority liberal.  Vastly.  And the idea that a difference of 20 or 30 years makes you more legitimate than another from 100 miles away is pretty thin from that point of view.  

the argument that does stick is is the idea that people move there because they like it how it is, then try to change it.   I get that intimately.  State charters are effective tools to guide policy decisions.  But I doubt that your ideas of the majority will prove true.  Oregon is pretty much Portland.  

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Signs of life in California

Fighting back helps, but there is so much more to do. 

https://www.courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-strikes-down-california-ban-on-high-capacity-gun-magazines/

I like my guns.  And love the rights afforded us.  But this is a silly argument they made that women will be more likely to get raped if they can’t have high capacity magazines...   just be honest about it.  They love going Rambo on shit, and it makes their balls feel bigger.  

1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Native Oregonians?   Man.  You very well may be Native American for all I know, but here in Hawaii being born here does not make a person Native.  Point being, the native Oregonians are majority liberal.  Vastly.  And the idea that a difference of 20 or 30 years makes you more legitimate than another from 100 miles away is pretty thin from that point of view.  

the argument that does stick is is the idea that people move there because they like it how it is, then try to change it.   I get that intimately.  State charters are effective tools to guide policy decisions.  But I doubt that your ideas of the majority will prove true.  Oregon is pretty much Portland.  

I'm native nothing, just another howlie. I didn't know that about native Hawaiians.  Oregon (Portland) like Seattle is lost, both have been liberal(crazy liberal) for a long time. Boise, has always been the "liberal" town, but that meant they didn't let their children own guns until high school. Maybe I put too much faith in my neighbors (especially since many of my neighbors are new) and Boise is pretty damn "progressive", but me and other old guys might view those who vandalize and create unrest as dangerous and make us fear for our lives. America the land of the free and, as said by Gun's and Rose's, "You can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me."

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I like my guns.  And love the rights afforded us.  But this is a silly argument they made that women will be more likely to get raped if they can’t have high capacity magazines...   just be honest about it.  They love going Rambo on shit, and it makes their balls feel bigger.  

Hey, we are learning how to play  the "Victim" from you Lefties. And it feels great to have 30 rounds! Or more!! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Rape is a horrible fucking thing, that is a stupid ass thing to say. Dude, why do I give you more credit than you are apparently worth? 

Come on.   That’s exactly why they plugged rape into their argument against magazine limits.  It’s a very shit thing that is hard to argue against but it’s not the topic at hand.  Smoke screen argument.

If choosing your battles is a quality, it’s a quality I lack.  I barely give a fuck about this one.  I just found it odd as fuck that they would use rape as a context for their overturn.   

I usually earn credit because I don’t think I’m better than you.   But I do argue too much...  stupid internet.   My internet persona has strayed.    

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Come on.   That’s exactly why they plugged rape into their argument against magazine limits.  It’s a very shit thing that is hard to argue against but it’s not the topic at hand.  Smoke screen argument.

If choosing your battles is a quality, it’s a quality I lack.  I barely give a fuck about this one.  I just found it odd as fuck that they would use rape as a context for their overturn.   

I usually earn credit because I don’t think I’m better than you.   But I do argue too much...  stupid internet.   My internet persona has strayed.    

Maybe they're just trying to say women can't aim very well and thus need higher capacity mags to get the job done?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Well, I just thought of this, and it is the typical stereotype thing. One assumes automatically that all high cap mags are for "Assault Weapons" , when in fact, most modern hand guns come with them. 

If someone was trying to rape someone I know, and sadly it has happened, I would want them to be loaded for bear and turn that piece of shit into a colander. 

So yes, it is a valid point and argument. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Maybe they're just trying to say women can't aim very well and thus need higher capacity mags to get the job done?

Poor aim is a horrible fucking thing, that is a stupid ass thing to say. Dude, why do I give you more credit than you are apparently worth? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Well, I just thought of this, and it is the typical stereotype thing. One assumes automatically that all high cap mags are for "Assault Weapons" , when in fact, most modern hand guns come with them. 

If someone was trying to rape someone I know, and sadly it has happened, I would want them to be loaded for bear and turn that piece of shit into a colander. 

So yes, it is a valid point and argument. 

I assume if a woman is packing she knows how to shoot balls off.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

I assume if a woman is packing she knows how to shoot balls off.

Every female I have taught to shoot has done some shooting on a full size body silhouette targets. Mid and low shots. At close range, because that is where it happens the most. 

• Like 2