• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently they did know exactly what they were going into, if the stuff i was listening to is correct. Who can be sure. They also had already tasered the guy, and he still managed to get up and looked pretty determined to get in the car.

But you know, dont wait to hear the full story before blaming the cops etc, shit im going to go set fire to a building just incase, as a way of peaceful protest of course. And then when i get home i can sit back in the comfort of my own home and judge with the perfect clarity of ignorant hindsight actions of others, all the while absolving myself of any responsibility of what i have done because i am so self righteous....

Holy shit this extreme left ideology feels great! I can see why you're onboard! Im going to go scream incoherently at some people in the street for a bit. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

No. It's easier to be on high alert & ready to shoot because you know the perp is a grade-A dirtbag.

(sigh) you're right. If the perp is grade A dirtbag enough he deserved killing. Do everyone a favor, save the city some money not arresting him.

gettyimages-119009508-hero.jpg

It's judgment time!

• Like 1

OK, I did not watch the DNC, I did watch the RNC(first time in my life), I was wondering something, were the commentators Republican during the DNC and did they attack everything the Democrat speakers said like the Democrat commentators did during the RNC?

Would it not be more appropriate to have Republican commentators during the RNC or would these channels not even have aired it?

• Like 3

I just want to know if it was reversed, were the commentators on the DNC Republican and did they talk completely negative about the Democrat speeches, I know exactly how it went down on the RNC, on channel 2 it was George Stephanopoulos, 3 democrats and one Republican(poor guy), Channel 6 had some woman that appeared to alright yesterday but was interrupting today when I clicked on that channel and they even cut the second speech off early, but I changed channels quickly to channel 8 and listened to the last speech(Pence) and instead of being negative afterwards it went straight to normal programming.

Was it the same folks commentating the DNC or was it Republicans, I would just like to know if someone watched the DNC over the free air waves?

20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How about someone neutral like a Canadian?

By the way, you are not neutral, far from it.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2

I have no desire to watch videos of idiots like these.  It just makes me sad/depressed as I see where it's going.  The left is responsible for allowing these "protests" to get out of hand, spiraling into entropy and chaos.  Meanwhile, the anti-gun agenda advances ahead of righteous gun owners because of stupidity like this that wouldn't have come to pass if it wasn't for a total failure of leadership at the local levels.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

(sigh) you're right. If the perp is grade A dirtbag enough he deserved killing. Do everyone a favor, save the city some money not arresting him.

gettyimages-119009508-hero.jpg

It's judgment time!

Would you like the cops to bring him some milk & cookies next time?  Let him just leave?  When an armed intruder is breaking into your home while your family is asleep in their rooms, do you just assume he's thirsty and would like a glass of water?  Do you try to talk him out of it?  Or do you tell him to stop/leave?  Force him to if he fails to comply?  Try to wake your kids & wife up and run away first?  What if you don't have enough time?

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Would you like the cops to bring him some milk & cookies next time?  Let him just leave?  When an armed intruder is breaking into your home while your family is asleep in their rooms, do you just assume he's thirsty and would like a glass of water?  Do you try to talk him out of it?  Or do you tell him to stop/leave?  Force him to if he fails to comply?  Try to wake your kids & wife up and run away first?  What if you don't have enough time?

just shoot him its easier and more permanent and you dont have to worry about him/her coming back 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, wayno said:

I just want to know if it was reversed, were the commentators on the DNC Republican and did they talk completely negative about the Democrat speeches, I know exactly how it went down on the RNC, on channel 2 it was George Stephanopoulos, 3 democrats and one Republican(poor guy), Channel 6 had some woman that appeared to alright yesterday but was interrupting today when I clicked on that channel and they even cut the second speech off early, but I changed channels quickly to channel 8 and listened to the last speech(Pence) and instead of being negative afterwards it went straight to normal programming.

Was it the same folks commentating the DNC or was it Republicans, I would just like to know if someone watched the DNC over the free air waves?

By the way, you are not neutral, far from it.

I watched portions of it on Fox and I heard no interruptions during the speeches and respectful discussion at other times I didn't watch CNN MSNBC etc.

3 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Maybe.  I'm trying to get Mike's perspective.  

other people might say put him in a corner and give him a time out 

im tired of that approach 

my thoughts are you do something stupid you pay the price and sometimes its lights out forever 

fuck these time outs and participation awards 

time to step up and pay the piper 

the longer this shit goes on the meaner and more pissed /disgusted i get 

• Like 2

Maybe it was a grow show and they didn't know any better about the lights.

8 hours ago, thisismatt said:

You've changed the parameters from a discussion of how the police conduct themselves to how you would protect your family. I answered about the police below and if done professionally everyone walks away.... I hope

11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The police can't know how any stop is going to work out. Basically there is no routine traffic stop. They are all unique and potentially deadly.

What I was trying to say is that going into a domestic dispute they probably didn't know  he was an armed, alleged rapist piece of shit. None of that matters nor should it, they should all be handled the same way with upmost caution and professionalism. When you start seeing them as druggie, wife beating, rapist pieces of shit it's easier to say they deserve shooting or a beating. 

But as you bring it up, if the cops are not there and it's up to you personally to defend your home and those in it I would do anything, go to any lengths, defy any moral code or law, back stab and eye gouge to protect them. Didn't I already suggest leaving a knife at the scene if you successfully fought off an attacker? In my home he has no rights.

We don't pay cops to make a moral decision about a suspect and then act on it, we pay them to enforce and protect. A very difficult job. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

"Fiery but mostly peaceful"  who are you kidding.  If that was in my back yard I would teach you some thing not peaceful ! 

The sad part is that is a real headline by CNN, not a joke! Well, CNN is a real joke, but the headline is real! 

CNN is absolute Leftist Garbage!! 

• Like 4