Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, john510 said:

The dumb keep getting dumber.What kind of an idiot swings a skateboard at a person with a rifle ? Can we consider this a Darwin's theory moment ? 

So did he start getting beat up after he shot someone or did he get beat up and then defended himself? If he got hit with a skateboard and took a kick in the face I can only imaging that he shot someone first or was provoking the rioters thinking they wouldn't do anything to him because he was armed which would make him pretty fucking dumb too.  

6 minutes ago, PHXDatsun said:

So did he start getting beat up after he shot someone or did he get beat up and then defended himself? If he got hit with a skateboard and took a kick in the face I can only imaging that he shot someone first or was provoking the rioters thinking they wouldn't do anything to him because he was armed which would make him pretty fucking dumb too.  

I know this,shooter boy was running AWAY from his attacker at the time of the shooting.I'm not condoning or defending anybody.They're all stupid if you ask me.

• Like 2

That mob would have possibly killed you Mike while you were trying to defend yourself from the first lunatic that he killed, if you had touched that guy with your board with nails in it and the guy was on the ground not moving, someone would have said to get you just like someone said he had shot that guy and to get him.

I do not remember where the people that were killed/wounded were from(not from that area), I do know that the guy with the handgun that got shot by the kid convinced the other guy right there to raise his hands and back away and the kid did not appear to give him a second glance and no one got shot after that, the heading on that video said he was firing into the crowd, another thing that was not true, he just ran towards the police and had been running since before anyone was shot/killed, that video with that heading is nothing more than a personal judgement by someone, yet it took another video by a lawyer to tell what appears to be what really happened, if someone had killed that kid then more folks would be fucked for life.

There are people that go to these demonstrations to cause/incite violence, it appears that some of them are wacko, and if you don't see it their way you are the enemy, that kid had no other option but to do what he did from what I have seen so far, and to say he should not have been there is to say that BLM should not be there either, there are two sides to every coin.

So you and me are alike Mike, neither of us have the nerve to do anything about the injustices going on around us other than to be armchair experts, but I generally try not to start spewing out my opinions before I see material like that video, my first post on this subject about this kid/shooting is below, and I cringe at quoting myself, I think it is just another way of saying "See, I already told you", this may be the first time I ever quoted myself, it's very annoying sometimes.

15 hours ago, wayno said:

That doesn't even sound like the same person that was described in an earlier post made by someone else.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1

Watch BOTH the videos, the one saying he was shooting into a crowd and the one by the lawyer explaining what appears to have happened.

23 minutes ago, PHXDatsun said:

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The difference is It would not have killed two and seriously injured another as easily and quickly. They are certainly NOT the same thing. Totally a matter of degree. I would tell the judge it was a visual warning just like a home alarm sticker on my window.

image.png

so you would do this from your grave as others had guns and you would have been a threat 

its your move 

personally i would have stayed home and waited for them to come to my house then shot them if that happened 

pussy move? smart move ? but either way i would lessen my chances for conflict 

Too right wayno, I sure as fuck aren't going down there to add to the idiocy with or without my 2x4. What injustice are we talking about?  Guy getting shot for eluding armed police and reaching into his car? How idiotic was that? Slightly more idiotic than the police mishandling the situation, and like a single yeast cell this idiocy has flourished and risen to looting, burning, general mayhem, rioting and further bloodshed and killing. 

No one should have been there specially BLM. At one time I sympathized with them but no more. They are out of control and regular people are sick and tired of it so they arm themselves and head down town.

I'll just sit back comfy and wait for the next video showing something completely different. Again

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, wayno said:

Watch BOTH the videos, the one saying he was shooting into a crowd and the one by the lawyer explaining what appears to have happened.

Just saw the one with the lawyer and like he said I wish everyone would of just stayed home such a tragedy. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

so you would do this from your grave as others had guns and you would have been a threat 

its your move 

personally i would have stayed home and waited for them to come to my house then shot them if that happened 

pussy move? smart move ? but either way i would lessen my chances for conflict 

I would assume that those who were armed were on my side. Because I sure as fuck wouldn't be there to protest, loot or riot and burn shit. Were the protesters and rioters armed also? I must have missed that..

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, wayno said:

do this then form your opinion 

i believe he was backed into a corner and threatened from the same guy he had a confrontation with at the gas station before 

from videos i have viewed he did not appear to be the aggressor and seemed to have a pretty level head 

based on the lawyer view video he will go free with a misdemeanor open carry charge and possible discharge of a weapon

in my view he was defending himself at that moment as he was running from a crowd and was knocked down and assaulted 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Too right wayno, I sure as fuck aren't going down there to add to the idiocy with or without my 2x4. What injustice are we talking about?  Guy getting shot for eluding armed police and reaching into his car? How idiotic was that? Slightly more idiotic than the police mishandling the situation, and like a single yeast cell this idiocy has flourished and risen to looting, burning, general mayhem, rioting and further bloodshed and killing. 

No one should have been there specially BLM. At one time I sympathized with them but no more. They are out of control and regular people are sick and tired of it so they arm themselves and head down town.

I'll just sit back comfy and wait for the next video showing something completely different. Again

Maybe they should have gone to an NBA game instead......

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I would assume that those who were armed were on my side. Because I sure as fuck wouldn't be there to protest, loot or riot and burn shit. Were the protesters and rioters armed also? I must have missed that..

one of the aggressors / protesters/protectors had a gun in his hand when the guy shot him while on the ground on his back with several people coming at him at the same time 

1 hour ago, PHXDatsun said:

Watch the video. Colin explains how the scenario went. 

The kids was attacked in all instances where he discharged his weapon.

late to the party. Sorry.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4

He was underage and brandishing (have to be 18 to open carry in Wisconsin).

You can argue self defense when the dude is chasing him from the first video (there's 2 angles) where the dude chasing him throws something at him and he shoots him in the head with the first confrontation.

Problem is, he didn't call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive, lay his weapon on the ground and explain the situation - he fled. When you flee the scene of a shooting and people are chasing you to detain you as you're actively committing a crime - there's no more self defense - only self preservation. 

Now, I am not saying the people who tried to stop him did it the right way by any means (my ass would have not gone towards someone shooting people, nor would I have tried to brain him with a skateboard), however while being an active shooter - he shot someone in the chest who tried to disarm him and then used intent as he raised his rifle and bore down the sites on the "medic" dude that feigned surrendering and pulled a pistol. Then he fled that scene of that shooting as well. 

Series of stupid mistakes that took the lives of 2 people and is going to totally ruin this kids as well.

So far he is being charged with 6 crimes:  https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047188-Rittenhouse-2020KN003907-Complaint.html

* First degree reckless murder
* 2 counts of first degree reckless endangerment
* First degree intentional murder
* First degree attempted murder
* Illegal possession of a firearm

He's going to be fuckin lucky if they don't charge him as adult but it's unlikely that's going to happen: 

https://www.grgblaw.com/wisconsin-trial-lawyers/wisconsin-laws-and-policies-for-juvenile-offenders-charged-as-adults

Most children 10 years and older who face charges of violating the criminal law will be tried in juvenile court if they are under the age of 17. However, there are a number of situations in which a minor may be charged as an adult. These include:

A juvenile who is at least 14 years old alleged to have committed felony murder, reckless homicide, sexual assault, hostage taking, kidnapping, armed robbery, aggravated burglary, manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance, or participation in gang activity.

[sic]

Juveniles who are at least 10 years old who have allegedly attempted or committed first or second degree murder or reckless homicide.

PS: If the reports are true - What kind of Mom drives their 17 year old to another state and lets him take up arms to protect property? It's not like he was trying to keep rioters and looters away from his house...dumb. Just dumb ass decisions all around. 

20 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

He was underage and brandishing (have to be 18 to open carry in Wisconsin).

You can argue self defense when the dude is chasing him from the first video (there's 2 angles) where the dude chasing him throws something at him and he shoots him in the head with the first confrontation.

Problem is, he didn't call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive, lay his weapon on the ground and explain the situation - he fled. When you flee the scene of a shooting and people are chasing you to detain you as you're actively committing a crime - there's no more self defense - only self preservation. 

Now, I am not saying the people who tried to stop him did it the right way by any means (my ass would have not gone towards someone shooting people, nor would I have tried to brain him with a skateboard), however while being an active shooter - he shot someone in the chest who tried to disarm him and then used intent as he raised his rifle and bore down the sites on the "medic" dude that feigned surrendering and pulled a pistol. Then he fled that scene of that shooting as well. 

Series of stupid mistakes that took the lives of 2 people and is going to totally ruin this kids as well.

So far he is being charged with 6 crimes:  https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047188-Rittenhouse-2020KN003907-Complaint.html

* First degree reckless murder
* 2 counts of first degree reckless endangerment
* First degree intentional murder
* First degree attempted murder
* Illegal possession of a firearm

He's going to be fuckin lucky if they don't charge him as adult but it's unlikely that's going to happen: 

https://www.grgblaw.com/wisconsin-trial-lawyers/wisconsin-laws-and-policies-for-juvenile-offenders-charged-as-adults

PS: If the reports are true - What kind of Mom drives their 17 year old to another state and lets him take up arms to protect property? It's not like he was trying to keep rioters and looters away from his house...dumb. Just dumb ass decisions all around. 

Kyle will likely plead to a misdemeanor and serve no time, or lose his right to possess a weapon. The Reuters video you posted doesn't even show all the videos available with the audio of the whole event.

Kyle also was employed in Kenosha

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Pretty quick to lay charges, eh? I agree when the dust settles at the end of the day he'll walk and two felons won't.

The one felon who lived, had his bicep destroyed. He was shooting at the kid as they chased him too. He by law is not allowed to own a pistol but is pictured holding a pistol. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Kyle will likely plead to a misdemeanor and serve no time, or lose his right to possess a weapon. The Reuters video you posted doesn't even show all the videos available with the audio of the whole event.

I know, I pointed that out in my comments. There is a better video of the first incident where you see more clearly the bald guy chasing him, and throw something, an then the video gets shaky and the guy gets shot. Then you can hear him on the phone saying "I shot someone" and running away from the scene. 

18 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Kyle also was employed in Kenosha

And? He was still underage for open carrying his weapon in Kenosha, fled the scene of one shooting, shot 2 more people and fled the scene of a 2nd shooting.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

The one felon who lived, had his bicep destroyed. He was shooting at the kid as they chased him too. He by law is not allowed to own a pistol but is pictured holding a pistol. 

Dude should see charges from having a pistol - he was the 'medic' that pretended to give up. But I don't think there were reports/video of him shooting in pursuit of Kyle. After the "medic" got shot and Kyle got up, there was a bunch of gunfire off screen so that could of been him.