Just now, BrothersGarage said:

I know, I pointed that out in my comments. There is a better video of the first incident where you see more clearly the bald guy chasing him, and throw something, an then the video gets shaky and the guy gets shot. Then you can hear him on the phone saying "I shot someone" and running away from the scene. 

And? He was still underage for open carrying his weapon in Kenosha, fled the scene of one shooting, shot 2 more people and fled the scene of a 2nd shooting.

If you watch all the videos he fled because he was shot at. There was no pause for him (Kyle) after the first felon was killed.

• Like 3
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Dude should see charges from having a pistol - he was the 'medic' that pretended to give up. But I don't think there were reports/video of him shooting in pursuit of Kyle. After the "medic" got shot and Kyle got up, there was a bunch of gunfire off screen so that could of been him. 

there were 16 other shots that were not Kyle. The still living felon had a friend post on social media about how he (felon #3) fired at Kyle but froze once over the top of him. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Doesn't justify his actions, nor does it addresses the fact that he was 17 - illegally brandishing - and fled the scene of 2 shootings in which he caused 2 deaths (what he's being charged for).

Side note: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Three 3 dudes that got shot made dumbass decisions that ended their lives - just like I said in my initial post, bunch of dumb-asses all around. 

3 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Doesn't justify his actions, nor does it addresses the fact that he was 17 - illegally brandishing - and fled the scene of 2 shootings in which he caused 2 deaths (what he's being charged for).

Side note: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Three 3 dudes that got shot made dumbass decisions that ended their lives - just like I said in my initial post, bunch of dumb-asses all around. 

Your assessment is wildly false.

Please read the laws. The kid did not "illegally brandishing" the weapon, and He did not "fled the scene of 2 shootings in which he caused 2 deaths" in the context you're trying to push.

Watch Colin's video. He is an attorney. 

Its astounding how you keep pushing that view considering how much overwhelming video and audio evidence is available to the contrary of the false things you're saying. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Your assessment is wildly false.

Please read the laws. The kid did not "illegally brandishing" the weapon, and He did not "fled the scene of 2 shootings in which he caused 2 deaths" in the context you're trying to push.

Watch Colin's video. He is an attorney. 

It's not my assessments, and it doesn't matter what the web attorney on the video says - it's laterally what he's charged with. I linked it earlier.

• First degree reckless murder
  • 2 counts of first degree reckless endangerment
  • First degree intentional murder
  • First degree attempted murder
  • Illegal possession of a firearm

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047188-Rittenhouse-2020KN003907-Complaint.html

Edit also: The minimum age to open carry in Wisconsin is 18.

https://www.usacarry.com/wisconsin-open-carry.html

Edited by BrothersGarage
4 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

It's not my assessments, and it doesn't matter what the web attorney on the video says - it's laterally what he's charged with. I linked it earlier.

• First degree reckless murder
  • 2 counts of first degree reckless endangerment
  • First degree intentional murder
  • First degree attempted murder
  • Illegal possession of a firearm

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047188-Rittenhouse-2020KN003907-Complaint.html

You are also not getting current information!!

The Judge has restricted any charges for a later date!

You don't need any information especially from an actual professional who has actual experience. Your conjecture about this is ignorant and insulting. Especially with the amount of real time evidence that shows how wrong you are.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You are also not getting current information!!

The Judge has restricted any charges for a later date!

....that's not what has happened. The judge has postponed the date of the trial so that the shooter can fine proper representation. 

The judge in Waukegan, Illinois, postponed Kyle Rittenhouse's extradition hearing to Sept. 25 during a brief video conference that was streamed online. Rittenhouse asked for the delay in order to have time to hire a private attorney. He faces five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless homicide, and a misdemeanor charge for possession of a dangerous weapon by a minor.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/extradition-hearing-for-kyle-rittenhouse-delayed-attorney-says-teen-acted-in-self-defense

But I'm making stuff to fit my narrative my dude? 

You don't need any information especially from an actual professional who has actual experience. Your conjecture about this is ignorant and insulting. Especially with the amount of real time evidence that shows how wrong you are.

Uh huh....🤡🤡🤡 

Edited by BrothersGarage
1 minute ago, BrothersGarage said:

....that's not what has happened. The judge has postponed the date of the trial so that the shooter can fine proper representation. 

https://www.fox6now.com/news/extradition-hearing-for-kyle-rittenhouse-delayed-attorney-says-teen-acted-in-self-defense

But I'm making stuff to fit my narrative my dude? 

You are. No denying that.

4 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

LOL ok dude. I've backed my comments up with the literal facts about what's going on and you're trying to tell me to watch an attorneys opinion on youtube. 🤡🤡🤡

You haven't. The only thing you posted was the projected arraignment charges. 

Then continue to spout conjecture about a scenario. You definitely know more than an actual attorney though.

Conjecture: 

noun

1. an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You haven't. The only thing you posted was the projected arraignment charges. 

Then continue to spout conjecture about a scenario. You definitely know more than an actual attorney though.

Conjecture: 

noun

1. an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

So you're too lazy to click links to the actual indictment, or to the news story that also has the facts of what he is charged with? 

Ob-tuse

Adjective

1. Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand

21 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

So you're too lazy to click links to the actual indictment, or to the news story that also has the facts of what he is charged with? 

Ob-tuse

Adjective

1. Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand

Marked in red means the Kid has not been formally charged. If you have ever been charged with anything then you would know that he would have been in front of the judge and remanded to the custody of the county Kenosha resides in.

He will be formally charged in a month. 

What is currently in active order is called a Continuance. 

I could just start insulting you too instead of making a cogent argument. 

KENOSHA, Wis. - A judge agreed Friday to delay for a month a decision on whether a 17-year-old from Illinois should be returned to Wisconsin to face charges accusing him of fatally shooting two protesters and wounding a third during a night of unrest following last weekend's police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha.

Edited by Mattndew76
28 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Marked in red means the Kid has not been formally charged. If you have ever been charged with anything then you would know that he would have been in front of the judge and remanded to the custody of the county Kenosha resides in.

He will be formally charged in a month. 

What is currently in active order is called a Continuance. 

I could just start insulting you too instead of making a cogent argument. 

KENOSHA, Wis. - A judge agreed Friday to delay for a month a decision on whether a 17-year-old from Illinois should be returned to Wisconsin to face charges accusing him of fatally shooting two protesters and wounding a third during a night of unrest following last weekend's police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha.

Ohhhhh I get it. because he isn't FORMALLY charged yet then all my points are invalid and you should listen to an attorney on how he would provide the defense of the kid rather than focus on what he WILL BE Charged with in a month, when the kid gets his private attorney and makes his pleads upon those charges. Got it. 👍 

Great 'cogent' argument and way to ignore the 5 things he's soon to be charged with.

Edited by BrothersGarage

Cogent not Cognet.

He is currently being held in Illinois on a continuance, awaiting formal charges as he seeks private counsel... When he is extradited and in the custody of Wisconsin then he will be formally charged. As of right now he is remanded in lieu of.  

What is so hard to understand about that? is it the big words?.

He FACES charges. Meaning they're awaiting his arrival. 

Edited by Mattndew76
6 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Cogent not Cognet.

He is currently being held in Illinois on a continuance, awaiting formal charges as he seeks private counsel... When he is extradited and in the custody of Wisconsin then he will be formally charged. As of right now he is remanded in lieu of

What is so hard to understand about that? is it the big words?.

Oh, I understand, I just find it funny how you want to make straw man arguments to prove your point and ignore everything else I pointed out because it fits your narrative, but it's cool you can feel smart by using big words. 

Oh, I understand, I just find it funny how you want to make straw man arguments to prove your point and ignore everything else I pointed out because it fits your narrative, but it's cool you can feel smart by using big words. 

Oh please define where the straw man resides?

You spouted off several conjectured opinions about this instance as fact. I stated they're are wrong and you resorted to insults via emoji. 

I read your links and they provided no such fact as to your argument, then you insulted me by calling me obtuse..  

So what is the difference between Awaiting Charges and Charged?

Edited by Mattndew76

In my opinion, Kyle will face a few misdemeanors. No additional jail time.

This is comes down to 2A like I said before. If you have studied or have concealed weapons permit it's pretty clear. The lawyer on the video is pretty much spot on. It will be a big case and as a result he has the best lawyers representing him pro-bono. And then you have the leading defamation lawyer representing him as well. So after he settles the suits, Kyle will be the next Nicholas Sandmann.

• Like 4
Just now, Mattndew76 said:

Oh please define where the straw man resides?

Well, you still haven't addressed any of my comments. The fact that he was illegally brandishing, the fact that he shot 2 people and fled the scene of both shootings, or the 5 felonies that he faces. 

But you're right he hasn't been formally charged and is remanded in lieu of those terms and as long as he doesn't commit other offences, fails to appear then that's cool. He should see his time in court. Though none of that was part of my initial comments. 

2 minutes ago, Draker said:

In my opinion, Kyle will face a few misdemeanors. No additional jail time.

This is comes down to 2A like I said before. If you have studied or have concealed weapons permit it's pretty clear. The lawyer on the video is pretty much spot on. It will be a big case and as a result he has the best lawyers representing him pro-bono. And then you have the leading defamation lawyer representing him as well. So after he settles the suits, Kyle will be the next Nicholas Sandmann.

Maybe Brothers Garage should be the prosecuting attorney since he has all the facts and we dont.

Well, you still haven't addressed any of my comments. The fact that he was illegally brandishing, the fact that he shot 2 people and fled the scene of both shootings, or the 5 felonies that he faces. 

But you're right he hasn't been formally charged and is remanded in lieu of those terms and as long as he doesn't commit other offences, fails to appear then that's cool. He should see his time in court. Though none of that was part of my initial comments. 

He didnt illegally brandish. That is your OPINION. Nor did he flee the scene as an act to get away. He was being pursued the whole time!!!!

Its why I recommended watching the Colin Noir video.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

He didnt illegally brandish. That is your OPINION. 

Do you ever do research before you say YOUR OPINIONS?

The minimum age to open carry in Wisconsin is 18.

https://www.usacarry.com/wisconsin-open-carry.html

What are you doing if you're open carrying a weapon - illegally? You're illegally brandishing.

Edited by BrothersGarage
3 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Maybe Brothers Garage should be the prosecuting attorney since he has all the facts and we dont.

Yup, just as I thought. lol I literally provided links to the things that he did and you still wanna stick your fingers in your ears and go "lah lah lah - i don't see it so it doesn't exist". 🤡🤡🤡