25 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

People are using crap they find around. I've seen them use signs, bricks, tons of crap, but again. It's all hypothetical isn't it? None of that happened. Sure that dumbass felon medic had a gun, but it's not like he would have walked up and executed Kyle while he was standing at the scene of the first shooting either. Sure skateboards fucking hurt. Getting trucked fucked is a super serious thing, and if home came at Kyle - or anyone else while he remained at the first scene I would argue he was still acting in self defense - but he fled the scene and actively committed a crime. After already breaking curfew, and illegally possessing a firearm? I'm not going to give the kid the benefit of the doubt in this scenario when he shows the ability to make bad decision after bad decision. 

All of that said does NOT excuse the actions of the rioters. Every single one of the people that fucked up the community and set fires to shit should ALSO see charges. I hope the book is thrown at them. That said I know WHY that it is happening - it's because a bunch of hurt people don't feel they are being listened to so they are acting out in violence, and there are outside forces that want to stir that up and make it worse. 

Those hurt people aren't acting like they should be listened to.They're acting like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum.What outside forces are stirring shit up ? These maniacs seem to have stirred up things pretty well on their own.How do you have a rational discussion/meeting or involvement with people that light shit on fire,destroy buildings and businesses and even attack police stations and court houses ? It's like negotiating with terrorists.Would you feel comfortable with people like that having any control or say so in your community ? What needs to happen is law enforcement goes into full on attack mode and quit catering to these people.Enough is enough.These people are shooting themselves in the foot.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, wayno said:

Watch the video link above.

Doesn't appear that Kyle had his certificate if he was has pending charges of illegally having a firearm that's talked about @ 1:56

2:18 Kyle shouldn't have been there because of the 8pm curfew - just like all the other people. His point that we send 18 year olds off to defend their country - they've also gone though extensive training. I doubt Kyle has seen the level of training any of our armed forces go though.As I stated previously, I understand WHY he would want to, doesn't mean he SHOULD have been.

I agree that he was trying to avoid Rosenbaum, and that Rosenbaum was the aggressor. That he is an idiot and get himself shot and killed, That Kyle very likely acted out of self defense. He was chased and had crap thrown at him and shot Rosenbaum to protect himself. More so if the reports are correct that Rosembaum tried to grab his rifle. Self defense. He calls and says "I just shot someone" not I just killed someone.

However - he shows the same video I did. I do not agree with his assessment that someone says get him and then he runs. The guy says "Get that mother fucker"
AS Kyle is turning and running away. There is no group running at him but to the person shot on the ground to provide support. 

You can see from the longer version not shown in the Reuters video that is on twitter that I can go find (the other angle that isn't super close) that no one is chasing after him though the parking lot when he turns and runs. You can hear people yelling "get him" you can hear a girl closer saying "He just shot someone, stop him!" down at the other people. I also wouldn't consider 5-6 people chasing him to be a "mob" but understand why he would be acting out of self preservation at this time. He is out numbered. 

8:41 where he shows that someone tries to run up and hit him with something the guy in the white shirt - it was his right hand, while he was carrying a shirt in his left hand, and he knocked Kyles hat off. It's not like Rosenbaum who threw something and apparently reached for Kyles weapon.

Yes Kyle's "back is against the ground" when the people try to disarm and subdue someone - who has just fled the scene of a shooting - but again he is actively committing a crime here - he doesn't get self defense. He skips over the fact that Kyle fired a shot into the air after getting kicked, but I'm not insinuating Kyle was shooting widely into a crowd either. 

I also have said multiple times that the felon "medic" that pulled a gun on him and took one to the arm - should see charges too. Shouldn't have had a gun on him to begin with. 

In the end I agree with him from 11:35 on wards - on the point of the first shooting - but I do not agree that it pertains to the 2nd incident.

Personally, I wish he just stayed home. Hell, I wish they all just would have stayed home, but they didn't. Yes, probably broke the law in that he was a minor open carrying a firearm. However that does not mean he forfeits his right to self defense. Much in the way that if I am a felon and I have a gun and use it to protect myself in a home invasion, I'm still going to go to jail but not for murder. 

And back to the what I've said multiple times. Kids a dumbass and doesn't deserve the chair or 80 years. But he deserves the sentence laid upon him by the judge or jury for the multiple poor decisions made. 

31 minutes ago, john510 said:

Those hurt people aren't acting like they should be listened to.They're acting like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum.What outside forces are stirring shit up ? These maniacs seem to have stirred up things pretty well on their own.How do you have a rational discussion/meeting or involvement with people that light shit on fire,destroy buildings and businesses and even attack police stations and court houses ? It's like negotiating with terrorists.Would you feel comfortable with people like that having any control or say so in your community ? What needs to happen is law enforcement goes into full on attack mode and quit catering to these people.Enough is enough.These people are shooting themselves in the foot.

Now - more than ever it is important to listen to them. Lots of hurt angry people on the verge of doing stupid shit like riots - who get baited into it and use it as an outlet. It's not right, but that's how it's almost always happened. You listen to them you make them feel validated, it allows them to relieve lots of that pressure that will only turn anger to violence.

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-umbrella-man-white-supremacist-riot-police-say-2020-7
https://www.virginiamercury.com/2020/07/30/did-white-supremacists-really-orchestrate-riots-in-richmond-its-complicated/
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/10/boogaloo-boys-george-floyd-protests/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hCdews36KE

Lots of outside factors trying to capitalize on the tensions. Just like Mayday protests in Seattle - which are supposed to be about fair labor rights - almost always getting taken over by anarchists and rioters that just wanna fuck shit up. 

You have the protesters confused with all of them being rioters. They aren't. You can't talk to rioters, but you can talk and listen to the protesters. Town hall meetings, letting them protest peacefully during the day - keep curfews going for those that wanna fuck shit up under the cover of night. There's lots of ways to deescalate the tensions, but none of them are easy or take immediate affect. It's a long hard process for change. (BTW Anyone lighting shit on fire, and seizing buildings isn't a fuckin protester, they need to see charges). 

Would I feel comfortable with rioters having control or say in my community? Fuck no. But I will listen to peaceful protesters - the problem is not associating the "bad apples" with the message - just like you don't blame all cops for the actions of a few. 

1 hour ago, john510 said:

OK, I'll say it.... China and Russia to make the Dems look bad (as if they need any help)

• Like 1

random.jpg

Kyle was there to clean up graffiti and provide medical assistance. He helped protect a mechanic's shop where property destruction was imminent with no police nearby. As he did, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy.

Had the police been enforcing the laws the rioters would have been at home, or in jail, there would have been no one to shoot and Rittenhouse would have stayed home, too. Also, the rioters' behavior was intentionally provocative. If they had kept the protest peaceful instead of burning and destroying local businesses, they wouldn't have gotten shot at.

Anybody with half a brain knows he’s gonna walk because of the video evidence. If you're looking for motive outside the videos you're delusional because it’s irrelevant in a court of law where evidence has to be clear. BLM was mad at his because he had been photographed cleaning off their graffiti and the picture had went viral on social media. The people who want him locked up seem to be saying his mere presence there was provocative, that he was simply there, was a provocation which gave them the right to attack him. I know it sounds crazy but you're dealing with spoiled brats, think like a child and you will understand their line of thinking. they have no regard for the actual law as they've demonstrated for months in Portland, Chicago, Kenosha, et al.

Kyle is gonna walk. Terrorists attacked him and he defended himself. The people screaming for him to go to jail don't seem to understand the aggressor dynamic. He was exercising his right to self defense which can be seen clearly in every video. He was not the aggressor, his life was in danger.

He’ll probably go to the White House to meet the bad orange man and play vidya with Barron.

BTW, take a moment and notice that no one on the left cares that the survivor of the shooting is a convicted felon illegally in possession of a firearm (seems like they'd use the opportunity to be calling for gun control?). while the two dead beat women and touched kids but none of that matters for some reason?

• Like 3

I am sickened when I watch videos of masked individuals emerge from a crowd throw a Molotov cocktail or a rock through a store window or at someone’s home or vehicle; then disappear back into the crowd. The police (if they are even there) mill around with dumb looks, afraid to intervene, because of a valid fear of losing their jobs and/or their freedom and/or their lives.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

A way to regulate these events would be to place the onerous for separating the protesters from the rioters on the protesters. If a rioter performs an illegal and/or destructive act and disappears into a group of protesters, then unless the protesters deny the rioter aide and/or identify the rioter to police and/or detain the rioter for the police, all protesters identified in the area of the illegal and/or destructive act should be subject to sanction/incarceration.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

The above is my reasoned solution to this problem. It is not perfect, but it would help restore order.  Another effective  crowd control solution was provided by Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven. “Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any son of a bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends,  burn his damn house down.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

random.jpg

Kyle was there to clean up graffiti and provide medical assistance. He helped protect a mechanic's shop where property destruction was imminent with no police nearby. As he did, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy.

Had the police been enforcing the laws the rioters would have been at home, or in jail, there would have been no one to shoot and Rittenhouse would have stayed home, too. Also, the rioters' behavior was intentionally provocative. If they had kept the protest peaceful instead of burning and destroying local businesses, they wouldn't have gotten shot at.

Anybody with half a brain knows he’s gonna walk because of the video evidence. If you're looking for motive outside the videos you're delusional because it’s irrelevant in a court of law where evidence has to be clear. BLM was mad at his because he had been photographed cleaning off their graffiti and the picture had went viral on social media. The people who want him locked up seem to be saying his mere presence there was provocative, that he was simply there, was a provocation which gave them the right to attack him. I know it sounds crazy but you're dealing with spoiled brats, think like a child and you will understand their line of thinking. they have no regard for the actual law as they've demonstrated for months in Portland, Chicago, Kenosha, et al.

Kyle is gonna walk. Terrorists attacked him and he defended himself. The people screaming for him to go to jail don't seem to understand the aggressor dynamic. He was exercising his right to self defense which can be seen clearly in every video. He was not the aggressor, his life was in danger.

He’ll probably go to the White House to meet the bad orange man and play vidya with Barron.

BTW, take a moment and notice that no one on the left cares that the survivor of the shooting is a convicted felon illegally in possession of a firearm (seems like they'd use the opportunity to be calling for gun control?). while the two dead beat women and touched kids but none of that matters for some reason?

The problem at this point is the protesting isn't a protest anymore.The rioters and protesters are intertwined and feeding off of each other.I have yet to see or hear any protester ask for the rioting to stop.Fuck them all at this point.My opinion is that if this continues through the election and Trump wins there will some serious effort to curtail this shit.Trump won't do it now because he doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings.It probably helps his campaign.That's what i just don't get.The President is a Republican so Democratic leaders don't want him involved,just brilliant.They're paying for it now aren't they.                                                                                                                             I quoted the wrong guy.

Edited by john510
Wrong quote
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

139306.jpg

Not to far back in history and the kid would be a folk law hero, eventually had movies made about him and probably could have collected a nice bounty for the three criminals, ah things were simpler in the wild west. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

When they bring up charges you're typically charged with what they believe will most likely stick to you.

You can argue that he fled because he was scared, but what happens when you flee a shooting that you're involved in? Because every single place I took training at tells you to NEVER leave the scene. 

well if he didnt leave the scene there would be more dead people because more of the peaceful protesters were chasing him and he seems to be a very good shot 

we can all sit back and speculate but his shots were in self defense regardless of whether he should have had a gun or not 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Because America still has beautiful side.

A friend had an opposite problem. Skateboarders hanging out behind his large supermarket where the trucks unload. Graffiti garbage and minor destruction. He asked them to scram but they kept it up. His cure?....... a few shovel fulls of grit spread evenly all over the concrete making it impossible to roll a skateboard. They moved on.

• Like 3
in·sur·rec·tion
  noun
noun: insurrection; plural noun: insurrections
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Apparently they can't hang you for it, pity. They should round these fucks up and (after due process) start hanging them from lamp poles.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Because America still has beautiful side.

That's cute.  I didn't see your comment and watched the video thinking the guy was going to do something shitty to the kid.  Turned out the opposite of what I was expecting.  Thumbs up to the homeowner.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

All I think is civil war is coming! What a bunch of stupid FUCKS!!!

From an outside perspective it seems that the Dems lost 4 yours ago due to their own arrogance and ignorance, instead of looking at themselves and modifying their behaviour they've gone on a 4 year campaign of sabotage with little to no consideration of the damage they are causing to their own country, I really feel for you guys, if/whenTrump wins again, holy crap its going to be a tantrum! Everything you see now looks like a tantrum a 2 year would throw because they didnt get their own way. Its pathetic, these people rioting are pathetic. Put em down, put em down hard. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, john510 said:

The problem at this point is the protesting isn't a protest anymore.The rioters and protesters are intertwined and feeding off of each other.I have yet to see or hear any protester ask for the rioting to stop.Fuck them all at this point.My opinion is that if this continues through the election and Trump wins there will some serious effort to curtail this shit.                                                                                                                    

I agree with a lot of this.  But have you really not heard the protesters calling for a stop to the violence and destruction?  It's a broad swath of the protesters doing exactly that.  Every damn day.  The destructive side of this thing is out of hand and spiraling.  Trump should act now.  By talking and leading.  Ya know, the thing Presidents should do.  He hasn't to my knowledge tried even once to discuss how to make this calm down.  He needs to address BLM and hear them.  It doesn't matter if he agrees with them or not.  Diplomacy needs to be a part of this.  BLM supporters are citizens.  They pay taxes.  They are being ignored without ever being heard.  I'm not even suggesting that he change anything afterward.  If this had been done from day one, I believe the scale of the violence would currently be close to none.  Instead, the movement gets louder in an effort to be heard.  I support out right to protest but denounce the violence and wish it would stop.  People are slave to their nature.  

• Like 2

He must believe in what he's doing is the right course and is just running the clock out till Nov.

He has no experience with diplomacy, only getting his own way. Worse, in 4 years he hasn't learned this. I could be wrong but most Americans are fed up with BLM bullshit so meeting with them alienates these people and legitimizes the latter. If there was to be a meeting it should have been done long ago, too late now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

From an outside perspective it seems that the Dems lost 4 yours ago due to their own arrogance and ignorance, instead of looking at themselves and modifying their behaviour they've gone on a 4 year campaign of sabotage with little to no consideration of the damage they are causing to their own country, I really feel for you guys, if/whenTrump wins again, holy crap its going to be a tantrum! Everything you see now looks like a tantrum a 2 year would throw because they didnt get their own way. Its pathetic, these people rioting are pathetic. Put em down, put em down hard. 

I would like to think the majority of America will not be fooled by the Democrat rhetoric, but I am worried, because Trump is such a joke (or at least acts like a joke). Make no mistake, I will vote for Trump again,  for the same reason I voted for him last time, the Democratic party has lost all perspective. The actions of  the  Democrats are straight out of the communist play book. If the Democrats come into power, the next steps will be disarm the American people and expand social  programs, drastically, increasing tax. Even with the increased tax, the social programs will be underfunded, due to their size (Remember Biden wants to provide "free" (America financed) healthcare to the world.) There will be civil unrest and protest against the extreme taxation. The Democrats will use the massive privacy destroying methods, championed by both Democrats and Republicans, to control dissent. It will pit American against American as the surveillance state becomes impossible to avoid. A federal police force will emerge to control the population and the communist state is realized. Socialism degrades into Communism, as has been the outcome  for every society that has gone down this path.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I would like to think the majority of America will not be fooled by the Democrat rhetoric, but I am worried, because Trump is such a joke (or at least acts like a joke). Make no mistake, I will vote for Trump again,  for the same reason I voted for him last time, the Democratic party has lost all perspective. The actions of  the  Democrats are straight out of the communist play book. If the Democrats come into power, the next steps will be disarm the American people and expand social  programs, drastically, increasing tax. Even with the increased tax, the social programs will be underfunded, due to their size (Remember Biden wants to provide "free" (America financed) healthcare to the world.) There will be civil unrest and protest against the extreme taxation. The Democrats will use the massive privacy destroying methods, championed by both Democrats and Republicans, to control dissent. It will pit American against American as the surveillance state becomes impossible to avoid. A federal police force will emerge to control the population and the communist state is realized. Socialism degrades into Communism, as has been the outcome  for every society that has gone down this path.

Free Healthcare for the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Im tired of BLM  and people wanting Free stuff. Even Trump is turning into Benie Sanders and printing the money out . You think he get some Democratic votes.

Come down to he Won being a outsider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Democrats forgot the Union Members and sold out to China. Bush Republicans was all for make it elsewhere  alsobut Trump got in and Fired them also.

I love the policies. Not his saying of stupid stuff. America has been played for years it time to bring it all back. Remember there is more rich people outside the US than in the USA. So wh if have to have free trade deals with countries

Vote Trump . However we should not complain when the Democratic cities burn themselves down. Cause they will vote the same back in if Trump was there or NOT. The Mayor of Portland is a joke. he let this go on for 90days. His own will come after him watch

• Like 3