Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, grannyknot said:

I'm perfectly aware of how Mike employed the reference, it was a feeble attempt at humor. Ever heard of it.

My mistake. I can't tell what are jokes and what is real anymore. Right now, there are people wearing masks and looting in the name of less freedom, there is a ex-reality show host as President and, out of the candidates, he is the best option. Supposedly, there are a ridiculous number of genders and judging people on their merits, not on the color of their skin is the new racism. If you traveled back in time 10 years, and told people of the coming future, it would sound like a bunch of bad jokes.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, frankendat said:

My mistake. I can't tell what are jokes and what is real anymore. Right now, there are people wearing masks and looting in the name of less freedom, there is a ex-reality show host as President and, out of the candidates, he is the best option. Supposedly, there are a ridiculous number of genders and judging people on their merits, not on the color of their skin is the new racism. If you traveled back in time 10 years, and told people of the coming future, it would sound like a bunch of bad jokes.

I was being told this was coming in 1994 at the lunch table at work. 

But If I believed them I would be labeled a "Crazy conspiricy nutter."

• Like 3

I identify as a cynical, abstentionist, Baby Boomer lapsed WASP, with external genitalia.

For the record there are still two genders. If I told you that since birth I always though that I should have been a cat I'd be taken to a facility and have my head examined. The diagnosis would be "harmless enough delusion". If you are one gender and think you should be the other you are one of two things. You have a relatively harmless delusion or the most common... you are an attention whore.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I identify as a cynical, abstentionist, Baby Boomer lapsed WASP, with external genitalia.

For the record there are still two genders. If I told you that since birth I always though that I should have been a cat I'd be taken to a facility and have my head examined. The diagnosis would be "harmless enough delusion". If you are one gender and think you should be the other you are one of two things. You have a relatively harmless delusion or the most common... you are an attention whore.

Its the people who facilitate that delusion as a real thing who are dangerous.

• Like 2

If it weren't for change we would all still be living with our parents.

I see the guy who killed that trump supporter in Portland has himself been killed during apprehension by police.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/us/michael-reinoehl-arrest-portland-shooting.html

Here they say he produced a weapon and was 'struck' by police and died. I assume those evidence markers are for shell casings. Holy fuck struck by police is fucking right.   Understatement much???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/portland-protest-suspected-killer/index.html

200904023305-02-michael-reinoehl-killed-

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I see the guy who killed that trump supporter in Portland has himself been killed during apprehension by police.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/us/michael-reinoehl-arrest-portland-shooting.html

Here they say he produced a weapon and was 'struck' by police and died. I assume those evidence markers are for shell casings. Holy fuck struck by police is fucking right.   Understatement much???

It's Payback Time GIF - Karma Payback Paybacktime - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

The killing of this 48 year old, professional snowborder,with two children is a call to arms. Certainly, such a success story, led a life free from governmental assistance. The tax paying businesses haven't helped him, so he was justified to burn and loot and burning and looting is justified in his name.

STOP-Nevermind, he was white. It doesn't matter. I don't think killing a cracker is illegal in Portland.

• Like 1

This is a statement by Brown below, it appears someone had to find the person that killed this guy and it was not likely going to be anyone that Brown had control over, the guy that did this is one of the people destroying Portland and she appears to have taken their side, and so has Wheeler.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown, a Democrat, blamed Saturday night's violence on the caravan and Patriot Prayer, saying the group and other self-proclaimed militia members drove into downtown Portland "armed and looking for a fight."

Someone had to go after this guy and appears to have been federal led officers, has anyone has watched the video of the killing in downtown Portland, there were no trucks with Trump supporters in the area that I could see surrounding anyone, just regular vehicles driving down the street that you would see on any normal day/night in downtown Portland, this appears to be a group that found a Trump supporter and executed him, here is another quote from another witness.

As evening turned into night, video appeared to show Mr. Danielson, who was wearing a hat with the insignia of the far-right group Patriot Prayer, and Mr. Reinoehl on a street along with a few other people. One person was shouting, “We’ve got a couple right here.”

The man who captured video of the shooting, Justin Dunlap, said it appeared that Mr. Danielson reached to his hip.

“He pulled from his side, just like he was pulling a gun,” Mr. Dunlap said.

But in other video taken during the encounter, someone can be heard flagging that Mr. Danielson was pulling out a can of mace. “He’s macing you, he’s pulling it out,” the person warned.

It appeared from the video that Mr. Danielson sprayed mace just as two gunshots could be heard, and Mr. Danielson went down.

Brown and Wheeler(democrat politicians) have let this all this shit happen on purpose, BLM/Antifa are protesting against police injustices and want to defund police because of known criminals doing stupid shit and being killed by police, others that have intermittently protested in Portland are for "Law and Order" and these Democrat politicians in Oregon claim they are the problem, so what Brown and Wheeler are claiming is they do not want law and order, I think it is a time for change alright, Oregon needs a new Governor and Portland needs a new Mayor, these other states/cities with this shit going on also need the same.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 3

Did you notice that now no one is saying the man had a knife that was executed anymore, he had mace just like the police are using, but they are not killing police as that would bring a world of hurt down on them all, if Brown and Wheeler were doing their jobs as elected officials we would be talking about Covid, but maybe this was a distraction to keep the major scrutiny off Covid and somewhere else, fact is I wish these demonstrations were about Covid.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Gender and sexual ambiguities among humans have been with us since prehistoric times and probably as long as there have been people.

Do your own research.

" The further you go the less you know".

- Tao te Ching 47

Still 2 genders, just like humans have 2 legs and 2 arms. Some are born without, or lost, but that doesn't mean humans don't have...2 legs and 2 arms.

• Like 3

Hopefully after Trump is reelected (the dnc will of course "find" boxes of ballots after the election, but when they find about three times more ballots than eligible registered voters, that will be just too big a blag for the average person to swallow, and it will bite them in the ass), he will re-enact the HUAC, as Dr.Savage has implored him to.  Then these filthy leftist ruiners like Kate and Ted can play '5150 or Treason'.  Either plead to deliberately going against the state and federal constitutions, or state that you belong in the laughing academy.  Either way we win.

The domestic terrorist organization Antifa/BLM will be held financially liable for all of the uninsured damages caused, and all of the funding raised from sports teams and cowed businesses can go for genuine reparations.  That should dry up all of their funding except for the old Hungarian coffin-dodging war criminal.

The news media outlets have lost all credibility, unfortunately most people don't have the luxury of being able to take in real news, and get their snippets from CNN or the local meat puppets spouting the same old shit.  That's proving difficult to counter since the "fact checkers" at the tech giants (when they aren't out smashing windows and chucking cement bottles at cops) pretty much remove anything that doesn't follow the narrative.  And now cocksuckerberg has announced draconian new guidelines hitting facebook soon  that will severely limit discourse that strays from the 'accepted narrative'.  It would be nice if another platform came up that would challenge fb, like Parlor and Clout-hub has to Twitter. 

Hopefully the pendulum has swung far enough to the left, and with Queen Nancy shitting in her mess kit and the media not wholly backing her this time, it's possible we could see a recovery to sanity soon.  Let's hope so.

• Like 5
gen·der
/ˈjendər/

noun

1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
    "a condition that affects people of both genders"

Edited by dhp123166
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

read it again the POLICE ARE INOCENT 

this was federal agents 

new info says it was police led by federal agents 

not what i originally heard 

either way the guy produced a weapon and the agents produced bullets 

dumbass move on his part HIS actions led to his death 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, flyerdan said:

Hopefully after Trump is reelected (the dnc will of course "find" boxes of ballots after the election, but when they find about three times more ballots than eligible registered voters, that will be just too big a blag for the average person to swallow, and it will bite them in the ass), he will re-enact the HUAC, as Dr.Savage has implored him to.  Then these filthy leftist ruiners like Kate and Ted can play '5150 or Treason'.  Either plead to deliberately going against the state and federal constitutions, or state that you belong in the laughing academy.  Either way we win.

The domestic terrorist organization Antifa/BLM will be held financially liable for all of the uninsured damages caused, and all of the funding raised from sports teams and cowed businesses can go for genuine reparations.  That should dry up all of their funding except for the old Hungarian coffin-dodging war criminal.

The news media outlets have lost all credibility, unfortunately most people don't have the luxury of being able to take in real news, and get their snippets from CNN or the local meat puppets spouting the same old shit.  That's proving difficult to counter since the "fact checkers" at the tech giants (when they aren't out smashing windows and chucking cement bottles at cops) pretty much remove anything that doesn't follow the narrative.  And now cocksuckerberg has announced draconian new guidelines hitting facebook soon  that will severely limit discourse that strays from the 'accepted narrative'.  It would be nice if another platform came up that would challenge fb, like Parlor and Clout-hub has to Twitter. 

Hopefully the pendulum has swung far enough to the left, and with Queen Nancy shitting in her mess kit and the media not wholly backing her this time, it's possible we could see a recovery to sanity soon.  Let's hope so.

"Good...good. Your hate has made you powerful". 

- The fictional Emperor from the Star Wars Series.

"One day you will learn the price, as I have".

-Me