Just now, BrothersGarage said:

So that negates the charges that he will face? An attorney willing to do what they see as pro-bono? 

Linn Wood is a defamation lawyer. He will handle that part of the case. He also had a bunch of criminal defense lawyers on the case as well.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wayno said:

OK, lets look at this video.

Let us start with the headline, "Video shows Kenosha shooting suspect running with rifle, shooting into crowd", this is already shown to not be true, Kyle was not shooting into a crowd, he was shooting people attacking him, you can hear other shots going off also in this video that are not coming from Kyle, yet the title stands that whoever originally posted the video on the internet is trying to make people think he was shooting into crowds, this person should be held accountable for posting misinformation, why would they do that, maybe they hate guns because of misinformation that they were spoon fed, it's amazing how easily some people can be brain washed being spoon fed.

Let us look at the people attacking Kyle this night during this video, 3 of them appear are felons, how many more are felons, did these 3 know each other(Organized group?), were any of them the ones that were telling the crowds in the area that he shot that guy and to get him trying to incite others into action with half truths so that they didn't get shot, yes Kyle did shoot a guy that was attacking him, maybe they were pissed off that one of their own(friend) was shot, again how many others were felons as it appears only felons got shot.

118075251_3348146235228546_2375042775774

It was said that after Kyle shot Rosenbaum he stopped and called the police and told them he had shot someone, this appears to be confirmed by the video, I can see him in the video with him holding something to the side of his head, then it has been said that someone yelled he had shot that guy(Rosenbaum) and to get him, that is when Kyle appears to have started running again(it appears he started running towards the police lights down the road), they were chasing him saying to get that guy, one person hit him from behind(was that one a felon?), soon after Kyle tripped and ended up on the ground and then the shit storm happened, it appears only felons were shot, of which Gaige(last one shot) had a handgun which could put him back in custody, it appears only vermin were shot or killed and I expect them vermin would not have stuck around for the police to arrive if they had killed Kyle.

There are people(tainted media sources) that would have you believe things using misinformation, they have no use for courts or judges as it does not promote their agenda

All of that ignores the fact that he shouldn't have been there with a gun because he was underage, and is fleeing the scene where he just shot someone in the head....

And why are you blaming the victims of the shooting? Yeah they were garbage but you're making excuses for Kyles actions and reading a lot of stuff into it like (were they all part of an organized group?) 

5 minutes ago, Draker said:

Linn Wood is a defamation lawyer. He will handle that part of the case. He also had a bunch of criminal defense lawyers on the case as well.

For sure, and I am sure he is going to have a long list of people willing to come to his aid, but it doesn't negate my point that I brought up. Little homie was under age to be having a gun, and fled the scene of 2 shootings which 2 people died. (hence his charges he faces). 

Edited by BrothersGarage
2 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

For sure, and I am sure he is going to have a long list of people willing to come to his aid, but it doesn't negate my point that I brought up. Little homie was under age to be having a gun, and fled the scene of 2 shootings which 2 people died. (hence his charges). 

dude his charges don’t reflect anything you say in the quote....

serious..

no fleeing charge and no brandishing charge.

he faces potential USE of WEAPON charges.......,.

Why do you keep repeating false stuff?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

And why are you blaming the victims of the shooting? Yeah they were garbage but you're making excuses for Kyles actions and reading a lot of stuff into it like (were they all part of an organized group?) 

Keep in mind that Kyle was the original victim - he was attacked by all of the people who were shot. Regardless of their intention, they all were attacking him and he likely felt threatened.

• Like 2
Just now, Mattndew76 said:

because you insinuated something that wasn’t stated...

so is it your straw man or ad’s

Did you even bother to read my comment?....What did I insinuate? That he was underage for having a gun there, and fled the scene of 2 shootings where 2 poeople died because of his actions? It's literally on video and it the charges he face. 

Or was it the insinuation that everyone involved were dumbasses and Winn Wood doen'snt agree that the kid is a dumbass? 

I can speculate just like you, and that is all you are doing, you are ignoring everything that does not fit your agenda.

Again you ignore the fact that he ran towards police with his hands up when he got near them and surrendered to them, that is better than being tried and hung by a lynch mob.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, 67_1600 said:

Keep in mind that Kyle was the original victim - he was attacked by all of the people who were shot. Regardless of their intention, they all were attacking him and he likely felt threatened.

You can argue that he was the victim and used self defense in the first shooting. He fled that and people were trying to detain and disarm him. No self defense there, only self preservation. 

6 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

For sure, and I am sure he is going to have a long list of people willing to come to his aid, but it doesn't negate my point that I brought up. Little homie was under age to be having a gun, and fled the scene of 2 shootings which 2 people died. (hence his charges he faces). 

If he fled the scene of a crime, he would have been charged for doing exactly that. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, wayno said:

I can speculate just like you, and that is all you are doing, you are ignoring everything that does not fit your agenda.

Again you ignore the fact that he ran towards police with his hands up when he got near them and surrendered to them, that is better than being tried and hung by a lynch mob.

Speculate? You're ignoring the charge of "illegal possession of a firearm" that he faces (because he was 17 years old and open carry requires he be 18). You're also literally ignoring video evidence because it doesn't fit your agenda dude.

In the 3rd video we see him going to the cops with his hands raised. In the other videos (where the people try to detain and disarm him) it appears that he is headed in that direction as well - again we don't know though it's most likely. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
1 minute ago, BrothersGarage said:

Speculate? You're ignoring the charge of "illegal possession of a firearm" that he faces (because he was 17 years old and open carry requires he be 18). You're also literally ignoring video evidence because it doesn't fit your agenda dude.

In the 3rd video we see him going to the cops with his hands raised. In the other videos (where the people try to detain and disarm him) it appears that he is headed in that direction as well - again we don't know. 

I am ignoring nothing, I am not a Judge or on a jury, all your doing is promoting an agenda here.

My agenda is innocent until proven guilty, what is your agenda here? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Draker said:

If he fled the scene of a crime, he would have been charged for doing exactly that. 

When they bring up charges you're typically charged with what they believe will most likely stick to you.

You can argue that he fled because he was scared, but what happens when you flee a shooting that you're involved in? Because every single place I took training at tells you to NEVER leave the scene. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

When they bring up charges you're typically charged with what they believe will most likely stick to you.

You can argue that he fled because he was scared, but what happens when you flee a shooting that you're involved in? Because every single place I took training at tells you to NEVER leave the scene. 

I honestly don't think you trained at all. If you did I don't think you received proper training for this environment.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

You can argue that he was the victim and used self defense in the first shooting. He fled that and people were trying to detain and disarm him. No self defense there, only self preservation. 

They were attacking him hence self preservation/self defense. If they were simply trying to detain and disarm him they wouldn't have been hitting and kicking him and swinging skateboards at him.

• Like 2

Self-preservation:

noun

1. the protection of oneself from harm or death, especially regarded as a basic instinct in human beings and animals.

Self-defense:

noun

1. the defense of one's person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime.

So in your own words it turned from being OK to a crime when it transitioned to self-preservation. 

HOW?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, wayno said:

I am ignoring nothing,

• First degree reckless murder
  • 2 counts of first degree reckless endangerment
  • First degree intentional murder
  • First degree attempted murder
  • Illegal possession of a firearm

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047188-Rittenhouse-2020KN003907-Complaint.html

0:13 seconds > through 0:23 shows the one poor angle of the first shooting you're also ignoring

a 2nd angle that shows it better that Kyle is being chased and shoots the first guy in what appears to be self defense before fleeing the scene.

I am not a Judge or on a jury, all your doing is promoting an agenda here.

My agenda is innocent until proven guilty, what is your agenda here? 

Sure, he hasn't been tried, I am not the jury, nor the judge on the matter either I will leave it up to them to decide his guilt or innocence. That doesn't change the fact that I can discuss the matter of it and provide evidence to how I have come to that conclusion. My agenda is truth of the matter, of which you're actively choosing to ignore. 

2 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

• First degree reckless murder
  • 2 counts of first degree reckless endangerment
  • First degree intentional murder
  • First degree attempted murder
  • Illegal possession of a firearm

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7047188-Rittenhouse-2020KN003907-Complaint.html

0:13 seconds > through 0:23 shows the one poor angle of the first shooting you're also ignoring

a 2nd angle that shows it better that Kyle is being chased and shoots the first guy in what appears to be self defense before fleeing the scene.

Sure, he hasn't been tried, I am not the jury, nor the judge on the matter either I will leave it up to them to decide his guilt or innocence. That doesn't change the fact that I can discuss the matter of it and provide evidence to how I have come to that conclusion. My agenda is truth of the matter, of which you're actively choosing to ignore. 

You most certainly have picked a side. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I honestly don't think you trained at all. If you did I don't think you received proper training for this environment.

Sure thing there smart guy. Tell me what you're supposed to do when someone is shooting then? I said you try to flee, if you can't you find shelter and cover, and then you defend yourself - you don't chase the kid because you want to play hero. I said the kid was stupid for leaving the scene after the first shooting, because he should have called 911, waited for them to arrive, laid his weapon on the ground and then waited for their instructions - and that he would have likely been returned his weapon and sent home. I said that the guys chasing him were stupid and wanted to play hero and that everyone involved were dumbasses because it's a series of bad decision after bad decision. I've said that Kyle and the moron medic felon that pulled a pistol should see charges and have hurt 2A arguments. But sure, I don't know what I'm talking about. Do you need more clown emojis for this one or is it obvious to you?

29 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Self-preservation:

noun

1. the protection of oneself from harm or death, especially regarded as a basic instinct in human beings and animals.

Self-defense:

noun

1. the defense of one's person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime.

So in your own words it turned from being OK to a crime when it transitioned to self-preservation. 

HOW?

1. First shooting you can argue was self defense - which him shooting the guy chasing him and throwing stuff at him. 

2. Then when he leaves the scene of the shooting - you are now actively committing a crime. 

3. As a criminal and people are chasing to detain you, you have no rights to self defense laws from this point forward. You're only trying to not get caught / hurt by them. Self preservation.

Lets just say you were stuck in traffic. And you watch 2 idiots a couple cars up from you start to road rage and get out of their vehicles. One guy gets out with a tire iron, the other a gun. The tire iron guy charges the guy with the gun with it raised above his head. Guy with a gun shoots him. Self defense right?

Now the guy that shot him gets on the phone, but jumps in his car and tries to drive away. A couple cars block him in and he drives over the curb and runs 2 people over - killing one of them and running over a guy trying to break the window with the butt of a gun.  He drives down the block and pulls into a police station and talks to a cop and that cop drives up towards the scene and the guy with the gun drives home. The next day the guy with the gun is arrested and does not put up a fight. 

Would you make the same arguments for this guy as you would Kyle?

Edited by BrothersGarage
16 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

1. First shooting you can argue was self defense - which him shooting the guy chasing him and throwing stuff at him. 

2. Then when he leaves the scene of the shooting - you are not actively committing a crime. 

3. As a criminal and people are chasing to detain you, you have no rights to self defense laws from this point forward. You're only trying to not get caught / hurt by them. 

This is not self preservation.

Lets just say you were stuck in traffic. And you watch 2 idiots a couple cars up from you start to road rage and get out of their vehicles. One guy gets out with a tire iron, the other a gun. The tire iron guy charges the guy with the gun with it raised above his head. Guy with a gun shoots him. Self defense right?

Now the guy that shot him gets on the phone, but jumps in his car and tries to drive away. A couple cars block him in and he drives over the curb and runs 2 people over - killing one of them and running over a guy trying to break the window with the butt of a gun.  He drives down the block and pulls into a police station and talks to a cop and that cop drives up towards the scene and the guy with the gun drives home. The next day the guy with the gun is arrested and does not put up a fight. 

Would you make the same arguments for this guy as you would Kyle?

Not an equivalent argument.

One is domestic violence and the other takes place in civil conflict. Legally defined instances matter. 

Riot vs Traffic Jam 

The Driver was under no attack by other assailants. So there was no reason for him to move from the scene. No self preservation. 

Kyle was under attack by more than one individual. He didn't flee the scene to get away from what he did. In the DA filing document has a statement given by the direct witness, and it states that Kyle was chased from the scene of Rosenbaum. Unlike your hypothetical scenario in the quote. 

Kyle legally had the right to self-defend and self-preserve since those two words are legally the same under Wisconsin law.

So I say again. STOP making the false assertion he "illegally brandished and fled" from the scene.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1