18 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's funny, and that's all that matters. Both are religious extremists 

There is no religion implied or explicit in the upper picture.

One seeks to defend existing democratic freedoms and order in a civilized republic, one is espousing a system that controls everything an individual does, says or believes in, both religiously and socially.  I'll let you figure out which is which.

I see nothing even remotely alike other than the waving of banners.   

• Like 2
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did I say that rapists deserve to live amongst us somewhere? I must have missed that. I can defend my position if you post the quote. I imaging you simply misunderstood and were triggered. So vote for the return of the death penalty, I don't care, do what you like.

19 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Did I say that rapists deserve to live amongst us somewhere? I must have missed that. I can defend my position if you post the quote. I imaging you simply misunderstood and were triggered. So vote for the return of the death penalty, I don't care, do what you like.

Democratic votes dont count now Mike. Now if he organised a mob to destroy a city or two it would be legitimate. 

• Like 3

Did you see the latest, Oregon Govenor Brown requested Oregon Sheriffs send deputies to Portland and Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor did not even bother to call him, He will not be sending his deputies into the progressive cesspool.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/revolt-oregon-sheriffs-defy-order-liberal-governor-send-deputies-portland-attacked-protesters-harassed-courts/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Edited by wayno
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, wayno said:

Did you see the latest, Oregon Govenor Brown requested Oregon Sheriffs send deputies to Portland and Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor did not even bother to call him, He will not be sending his deputies into the progressive cesspool.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/revolt-oregon-sheriffs-defy-order-liberal-governor-send-deputies-portland-attacked-protesters-harassed-courts/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

She realized she's on her way out, the recall petition drive is doing really well and got her attention.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I misinterpreted you, sorry 🙇‍♀️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, wayno said:

That's great that law enforcement said Eff you,Portland is your problem don't get us involved.Maybe she'll be asking Trump for help at some point.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, john510 said:

That's great that law enforcement said Eff you,Portland is your problem don't get us involved.Maybe she'll be asking Trump for help at some point.

I seriously doubt she will be asking Trump for anything, she drew her line in the sand a while back, people like that don't eat crow.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, wayno said:

so as she supports defunding of police she at the same time is requesting the sheriff come help 

does this bitch somehow think the police and sheriff are not the same thing 

maybe we need the national guard to step in 

if you destroy property you die 

see how long the violence lasts then 

FUCKING IDIOTS 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Apparently it's not just Dig-Dug.

If you hire a guy to fix your fence and he shits in your yard what do you do? 

First ask him to leave then when he doesn't you call the police who refer you to an online complaint form due to defunding which goes out to nobody its just a formality 

13 hours ago, bastardo said:

“We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory, he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.”
 Buckminster Fuller

Magnetics!