Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/30/2021 at 8:06 AM, thisismatt said:

Last I heard there was only one of those signs left. Probably gone by now.

Like the "Richard M Nixon Freeway" signs on the Marina Freeway in LA.  Emplaced and stolen twice before the Highway Dept. stopped the foolish task.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:06 AM, datzenmike said:

I guess they had enough and are running back into Mexico.

I remember Carlos Mencia making a joke how the guy isn't even holding the woman's hand, he's just gone. like "i'm out of here" like he's trying to get away from them. He said "pretty soon he'll be like this..." and had another sign that showed the guy by himself still running with some dust behind him.

2 hours ago, john510 said:

So where are you going to hang it ? 

Nope - I wanna get it for Str8jacket.  Need to get it first tho.  It’s been bid up from $25 to more money than I have. Apparently it was painted by some guy named H Biden.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, angliagt said:

We need to adopt Mexico's immigration laws -

http://www.redice.tv/news/a-look-at-mexico-s-immigration-laws-who-knew

That would be nice.Mexico has become a pain in the ass to deal with anymore.I fish Mexican waters in a boat and the requirements after Trump starting enforcing our immigration laws became ridiculous.A Mexican fishing license (which i'm totally cool with) a visa,passport,biosphere bracelet to fish near islands,proof of insurance on boat,VHF radio license,there's something else that i can't think of.Payback for us Americans.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, john510 said:

That would be nice.Mexico has become a pain in the ass to deal with anymore.I fish Mexican waters in a boat and the requirements after Trump starting enforcing our immigration laws became ridiculous.A Mexican fishing license (which i'm totally cool with) a visa,passport,biosphere bracelet to fish near islands,proof of insurance on boat,VHF radio license,there's something else that i can't think of.Payback for us Americans.

........and the dems don't think an ID is a reasonable requirement for voting.............😡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1