7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Dunning Kuger effect. Mentally incompetent people don't have the ability to recognize their own incompetence. I mean if you woke up tomorrow in the White House in Joe's skin wouldn't you stop talking so you don't look like a tool? at least from then on? ....well don't climb any stairs either. He's going down in history as the Washington village idiot.

But that's not what the media say - they gush about all of "his"

brilliant ideas & proposals & spending.

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're not his ideas for sure. They are the puppet master's who's pulling the strings. Joe Potatoe just want's to be prez so bad he's willing to be led around. What does this say about his wife and those close to him? Surely they must be discerning enough to see he's making a fool out of himself? He's the captain of the ship for christ's sake. Who's the back seat driver? Who's steering the ship of state?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Pinch or titty twister pinch?

IS either appropriate?

Sure as hell looks like a nipple pinch from the video and they refer to such (nipple pinch) in the bottom middle pane of the second image, which she does not deny so I would say YES titty twister pinch.

• Like 1

I'm saying that a playful pinch isn't of itself inappropriate but it's location can be, is all. Like a pat on the head vs. a pat on the buttocks or breasts. Joe has shown extremely disturbing behavior when it comes to kids. Very disturbing. You would think someone close to him would say something. You would also think that hearing this, he would modify the perception he is projecting. If I came across Joe sitting at a bus stop bench with a minor, I would be compelled to stay. Further I likely would call the police and let them find out who the child belongs too and what's going on. Where there's smoke there's fire.

They all work with him and know his proclivities. They never ask him to babysit their grandkids.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I'm currently perma-banned from Facebook for having posted a meme that "while neither illegal or offensive was generated by a dangerous person or organization". It features (not surprisingly) Zuckerberg. I'll dig it out and post it some time.

Oh please do.

I've also accidently found the secret to having a lot of my shitposting get ignored on Facebook. Not sure if you can still set it up this way but sort of stumbled into it,

1. when they ask for the name state you are a transgender and you don't use your "dead name" anymore and

2. GPS spoof your phone as being in Japan during the ID process.

Bingo, if Fuckbook thinks your are a Japanese Tranny you get mostly ignored for stuff that gets other people 30 day bans, such as "Fuck the English" etc...

Be a shame if I had to go to the <many> backup accounts I literally made 10 years ago as a precaution to shitpost and troll.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4