• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep in mind that their public stance on immoral acts, banning or not banning gays or whatever has really no connection to what they realy do or think. They are politicians. They say what ever pleases the most people. They are not necessarily hypocritical, they are just liars.

• Like 6

Guess Republicans have progressed. In 1996, Roger Stone had to resign from Bob Dole's presidential campaign when it was discovered that he (Stone) and his wife had many active sex ads in wife swapping publications which prompted some clever wag to quip, "Republicans are so square that even when they get caught up in a sex scandal their wives are involved".

I was once very interested in wife swapping until I learned that you swapped back at the end of the night and had to take your original wife back home. As far as the gay thing goes, well, if it wasn't for the dude-on-dude sex I could be gay - then you're just hanging out with your buddies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, john510 said:

And i'm not following why you even pointed it out about Republicans when both sides are just as guilty as the other.What does gay have to do with it ?

Shoot n miss - nice.

Change of subject again (from why I hate publicans, which I don’t, because I am one - to question about why I pointed out publicans instead of both sides) - expected.

Gay has almost nothing to do with it - it was about repression and duplicity.  Publican politicians are more repressed - when they get caught - they generally have resigned.  If they were honest about their sexual preferences in the beginning, they would not have been elected by publican voters.

There are more publican who do this.

There were a few publican men in that list of twenty who had sex with young male house pages or interns.  This is a connection back to the original discussion about pedophiles.

Dems on the other hand are not as repressed - they are more likely to be open about their sexuality.  If they are gay and have sex - no problem for them.

There are fewer dems who do this.

And yes, all politicians are liars.  It comes down to who do you want lying to you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dav said:

There were a few publican men in that list of twenty who had sex with young male house pages or interns.  This is a connection back to the original discussion about pedophiles.

Pages have to be at least 16 years old so having sex with one does not constitute pedophilia. 

At least Bill was hetro about the interns.

• Like 1
On 7/12/2021 at 11:08 PM, datzenmike said:

What we used to do was throw the car keys in a bowl at the start of the party. When the party ended each woman would grab a set of keys and if they were your keys you went home with her.

Key parties at the Rod and Gun Club were quite the thing in the swingin' 1970s if I believe the legends - waaaaaaay before my time. By the time I became an adult, HIV-AIDS had killed free love, Chevy vans had went from groovy shaggin' wagons to the serial killer's transportation mode of choice and ladies Chewbacca pubes had been trimmed down to snazzy little lightning bolts.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

This is soooo funny,,,, the lady admits she has no memory,,,,,,,Cruz is a very smart guy

It took a few minutes but Cruz owned her and made an ass out of her.She sounds like the type that will say anything to get that job she's looking for.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

It took a few minutes but Cruz owned her and made an ass out of her.She sounds like the type that will say anything to get that job she's looking for.

Cruz has a crazy memory, she's obviously a corrupt academic that does what shes told. 

• Like 4
On 7/15/2021 at 5:51 PM, Jahva Jef said:

This is soooo funny,,,, the lady admits she has no memory,,,,,,,Cruz is a very smart guy

I must have missed that part where she admits she has no memory. Or did she simply say she didn't recall saying something specific. Big difference. I didn't like her either with her layer like evasive tactics. You go Ted!

So when all is said and done does this really matter? Does pounding her change anything? Is this Like Tre Goudy hammering some FBI douchebag who just shrugs and ignores him. What is the point? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I must have missed that part where she admits she has no memory. Or did she simply say she didn't recall saying something specific. Big difference. I didn't like her either with her layer like evasive tactics. You go Ted!

So when all is said and done does this really matter? Does pounding her change anything? Is this Like Tre Goudy hammering some FBI douchebag who just shrugs and ignores him. What is the point? 

No, It probably does not matter,,, same old smoke screens to hide the fact you/we will still be fallowed and censored on FB.

Tre Goudy is weird,,, think he is getting faded out slowly and replaced with Jim Jordan,,,, for more of nothing matters optics

• Like 1
  • Haha 1