The stuff i've read on Farcebook,Twitter and even Youtube posted by liberal wackjobs is way more untruthful and extreme than anything from anybody that get's banned.I'd compare these ridiculous postings right up there with Alex Jones.I got the boot from YouTube for posting this after the election "Congratulations America you just elected a corpse" And i'm gone just like that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm curious - What happens to a female who identifies as a male

when they commit a serious crime & go to prison?Do the go to a male,

or female prison?

I'd think that if they were to be sent to a male one,that they would

quickly "re - identify" as a female.

• Like 2

Lets put it this way. If a person was to claim that ever since they can remember they have always felt that they were, say... a cat. How would doctors, parents and society react to this? Would they build them a huge litter box or would this person be placed in an institution and examined and studied to see if this was an organic or a mental problem? If organic, maybe medication would help and if mental maybe therapy but if nothing can be done she/he could be told that they have a human body and there's a perfectly good male/female washroom they can use. So if you are born physically a female but believe that you are a male then you have a mental problem/disorder just like an anorexic sees themselves as over weight. It's unfortunate but I don't think society should reinforce this 'delusion' by allowing men to use women's washrooms or building a separate 'litter box,' nor compete in woman's athletics. Nor should they pander to those that identify as the opposite sex because they are attention whores. This is even more loony that the problem.     

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Lets put it this way. If a person was to claim that ever since they can remember they have always felt that they were, say... a cat. How would doctors, parents and society react to this? Would they build them a huge litter box or would this person be placed in an institution and examined and studied to see if this was an organic or a mental problem? If organic, maybe medication would help and if mental maybe therapy but if nothing can be done she/he could be told that they have a human body and there's a perfectly good male/female washroom they can use. So if you are born physically a female but believe that you are a male then you have a mental problem/disorder just like an anorexic sees themselves as over weight. It's unfortunate but I don't think society should reinforce this 'delusion' by allowing men to use women's washrooms or building a separate 'litter box,' nor compete in woman's athletics. Nor should they pander to those that identify as the opposite sex because they are attention whores. This is even more loony that the problem.     

Gender dysphoria was labeled as a mental disorder in the DSM up until recently when they "reclassified" it to protect people's feefees. 

Realistically if your mental perception is so amazingly out of sync with your physical biological reality then you have something wrong mentally. The biology is based on what actualy IS, your mental perception is all in your head. If you are biologically a man and think you are a woman then you do have a mental disorder, full stop. If what you think you are is not reality to that extreme then yes YOU have the problem not REALITY. 

Just like if you think you are a pretty little teacup. Doesn't mean you really are a pretty little teacup, just means you have a mental disorder.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Gender dysphoria was labeled as a mental disorder in the DSM up until recently when they "reclassified" it to protect people's feefees. 

Realistically if your mental perception is so amazingly out of sync with your physical biological reality then you have something wrong mentally. The biology is based on what actualy IS, your mental perception is all in your head. If you are biologically a man and think you are a woman then you do have a mental disorder, full stop. If what you think you are is not reality to that extreme then yes YOU have the problem not REALITY. 

Just like if you think you are a pretty little teacup. Doesn't mean you really are a pretty little teacup, just means you have a mental disorder.

Well that's just racist

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There are winners.................................................................................................................................................................................................. and then there is everyone else. If your feelings get hurt easily, and you probably figured this out at an early age, stop trying to be what you aren't and leave the heavy lifting to the winners. You can't be a looser if you don't try.

• Like 3

I have a solution for the homeless problem and illegal immigration problem..I could fix both REALLY fast. If I ran for P in 2024 Id campaign on it too..Id start a human exchange program..For each Illegal that enters you deport a junkie bum back to the country the illegal came from. Watch how quick we just saved all that money on a wall too..since we didnt get to choose the immigrant neither does the receiving nation..

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
20 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I have a solution for the homeless problem and illegal immigration problem..I could fix both REALLY fast. If I ran for P in 2024 Id campaign on it too..Id start a human exchange program..For each Illegal that enters you deport a junkie bum back to the country the illegal came from. Watch how quick we just saved all that money on a wall too..since we didnt get to choose the immigrant neither does the receiving nation..

Execute the next 100 to cross the border on live TV. I absolutely guarantee that would stop it dead. From a numbers game perspective it would even overall save lives as way more than that die crossing the border every year. 

See it saves lives and is a solution... I didn't say it was a good solution... just a final one.

For the humor impaired I'm being sarcastic here.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3

Pickup trucks are a plague on Canadian streets

For heaven’s sake, why? Most people no longer use pickups to haul bales of hay. They drive them to the mall to shop or the soccer field to drop off their kids. Why anyone thinks they need such a beast to do that is an abiding mystery.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/toronto/article-pickup-trucks-are-a-plague-on-canadian-streets/

• Like 1

More fuel efficient? Monster 700 ft lbs of torque (often more like 1,200) so they go pretty good. Probably safer if a POS SUV runs into you or you T bone them. You can look down on everyone else. Hey the trucks of today are not mid '60s c10s they are spacious, comfortable, power everything, luxurious, and everything an SUV has plus what's mentioned above.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

For heaven’s sake, why? Most people no longer use pickups to haul bales of hay. They drive them to the mall to shop or the soccer field to drop off their kids. Why anyone thinks they need such a beast to do that is an abiding mystery.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/toronto/article-pickup-trucks-are-a-plague-on-canadian-streets/

He's not really wrong

• Like 4
On 7/27/2021 at 9:13 PM, jbirds510 said:

What about he Vlad Tepes method?

Invite the starving and homeless to a feast, lock them in the room and set it ablaze. Two birds with one stone.

12 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

When I lived in Eureka,we had a grandmother with a Dodge 1 ton 4WD,crewcab

that used it to haul her grand kids to school,& do grocery shopping.The also had a Chevy

crew cab 4WD.

We had another lady in our neighborhood who had a Ford 1 ton ,4WD crew cab

long bed who used it to drive to work,& haul her (two) kids around.

What a waste of money!

On 7/28/2021 at 12:13 AM, jbirds510 said:

I like this idea the only problem is that the US would become more communist than it already is because of all the bad ideas people bring over from shithole countries.  Also the newcomers will only employ people of there own background. Right now we have worst of both worlds. 

Many immigrants moved here to get away from shit hole and communist/Marxist/dictatorships. Can't see many trying to convert the US into what they left. Employing your own 'kind' is a smart and legal move. I would probably do the same thing. Like attracts like.

24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Many immigrants moved here to get away from shit hole and communist/Marxist/dictatorships. Can't see many trying to convert the US into what they left. Employing your own 'kind' is a smart and legal move. I would probably do the same thing. Like attracts like.

ahhhhhh,,,,, the apple doesnt't fall too far from the tree and the tribe is hungry

maybe marxism isn't a good example cuz those people never learned to be on top,

27 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I always thought landmines would solve the border problem better than a wall. Not politically correct though.

I've always liked that idea.Give warning and make it publicly known.Sacrifice the few for the many.We could have that issue solved in less than a year,or maybe with just one explosion.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Land Mine Icons - Download Free Vector Icons | Noun Project

Pictograms four thos what don't reed good.

Too funny.Down here in San diego we have freeway signs near the border showing a family running across the freeway with that circle and line going through it.It doesn't work very well.

• Like 1