Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

No, It probably does not matter,,, same old smoke screens to hide the fact you/we will still be fallowed and censored on FB.

Tre Goudy is weird,,, think he is getting faded out slowly and replaced with Jim Jordan,,,, for more of nothing matters optics

Jim Jordan is a legit fighter though. Tre was very good at the theatrical resistance through language, but never went contrary to the powers in the Repuke party. 

He is cool to watch totally run circles around people testifying, but he never put the same effort into actually fighting. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

No, It probably does not matter,,, same old smoke screens to hide the fact you/we will still be fallowed and censored on FB.

Tre Goudy is weird,,, think he is getting faded out slowly and replaced with Jim Jordan,,,, for more of nothing matters optics

Didn't Trey Gowdy retire from politics ?

23 hours ago, thisismatt said:

tenor (3).gif

If that is a demonstration of clapping or getting clapped, based on women I know/have known that are proficient with that maneuver, the meaning of clapped hasn't changed much, instead of clapped referencing a person having V.D. now it references  someone about to get V.D. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Last thing I ever want to see is a woman with huge flabby buttocks flapping in my direction. A coin tossed at a bum should bounce off with a ringing sound.  

Now that puts the cherry on top of excellent of reasons for us hang out in bars and chase tail. If were in the same country, a couple of decades younger and single, but to hell with the unimportant details, while my number one prerequisite for slipping away to get the naughty nickle was that she says, "Yes", I would accept "OK" and "What the hell", But if the stars line up and I get the pick of the litter, I prefer my girls THICK. As said by the man mix alot "36-24-36 only if she's 5'3" and I would add, more than a buck fifty. We could be wing men whose targets never crossed.

• Like 2
On 7/19/2021 at 9:08 AM, datzenmike said:

Nothing wrong with big girls. Let me say that. Just that buttock shaking shit is a big turn off for me. I had a big one once and I never forgot that girl.

The term is "Hogging". I had to get really drunk to Hog but I will admit there was a few. I am spider monkey skinny so I prefer them on the skinny side. Been married over 15 years so none of that matters now. Just as well doesn't seem to be many skinny chicks around now. Especially Maine they seem pretty stout. When I lived in Hood River Oregon most folks were very fit. My Aunt came to visit and asked where the fat people were? I replied Walmart!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, angliagt said:

FreightcarAmerica takes $10 Million Government paycheck protection money,

then moves to Mexico.

Your tax dollars at work.http://youtu.be.com/watch?v=pmLcjIqtglw

I guess it was inevitable and the right thing to do, as there already plenty of pussy threads on Ratsun, but it is a toss up which is the bigger bummer, the exploitation of the tax system for millions, that is so obvious, anyone can understand it, yet we all know nothing is going to happen to the million dollar thieves. But, we can also be sure, some small business owners are going to be financially penalized, out of existence, even threatened with prison, for not checking box 143a on form 63 and providing for 92c by supplying 3 years of alphabetized business receipts OR the girl starving to death

• Like 1
6 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I like 'em so skinny that when I run my weenie up in 'em it makes 'em look like they have a beer belly.

124851255_3438163212949486_1532364841736

Jesus fucking Christ someone get that chick a sandwich. She needs to swallow just for the extra calories.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Sadly that is a mental disorder. Sometimes being traced back to sexual abuse. I am all for the tall tree short rope for pediphiles! 

Agreed. Little girl voice is often a dead giveaway too.

209655745_123784083245035_6394763028660095521_n.jpg

• Like 2

Jesus Christ I don't know where to start with a few of the resent posts.

The anorexic girl has both feet in the grave. They are typically body image problems. Sexually abused get fat as a defense to defend future abuse. Micheal Jackson was probably sexually abused and became the abuser. Either way a freak and better off dead. As for the pedo treatment post, break there backs and send them in dick first!!!

• Like 1