Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

To bad the robber didn't die! What a joke listening to the family member???

usually i say some peoples children but it is quite obvious his parents are blind and stupid 

SOME PEOPLES PARENTS IN THIS CASE 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Out on bond for armed robbery, and he gets shot while he's holding up another store with a firearm.  really?

I wonder if the DA has the guts to refer this to the included Federal additional penalties for "use of a firearm in the commission of a felony / felon in possession of a firearm".  Lack of use of this provision has flooded the streets with armed felons.

• Like 2

George Soros has been buying up district attorneys around the country to expedite this culture of lawless shitbagdom that's rapidly permeating the country.

If you listen to Michael Berry, you'll know that Harris county in Houston is one of the worst hit by this abomination.

• Like 2

WHY are the Democrats always in such a rush to pass legislation to 

put us more in debt? And they shouldn't be able to include all kinds of other

things that have nothing to do with the original bill.

Anyone want to guess how many more times they want to spend TRILLION$ more? 

7 minutes ago, angliagt said:

My take is they are SCRAMBLING these days in panic to try to show Americans that they care, so they can maintain the House.  Latest Reps intel, is the dems are losing ground quickly in regards to the 2022 House seats.................I hope that is true.  Most Americans are NOT paying attention to the train wreck they have created, so many trust & allow.  It is mind boggling how many people I see, that think everything is OK............cuz they have blinders on.  The dems "bury" other things in big huge bills (I can only assume that the Reps have done the same in the past..........??), cuz most people will NOT take the time to study.  The dems hope that the people will believe their LIES & not come to realize they have other agenda's (other things) buried.  By the time those people realize it, it is too late.  The infrastructure bill is a JOKE.  The Reps called them out, so they negotiated & made the bill smaller...............was it originally $3T, now it's negotiated down to $1.9T......??  Again, it is a joke.  I could be wrong on these numbers, but it is a train wreck.............

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Good question.This one might be better,WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP VOTING FOR POLITICIANS THAT WANT TO TAX US MORE AND SPEND MONEY THAT DOESN'T EXIST ? It has to be the biggest WTF ? there is and people keep doing it.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Good question.This one might be better,WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP VOTING FOR POLITICIANS THAT WANT TO TAX US MORE AND SPEND MONEY THAT DOESN'T EXIST ? It has to be the biggest WTF ? there is and people keep doing it.

Both parties are guilty of this shit. When the repubs are in power the deficit still grows at a wild pace. They say pork is the grease that gets things done but all it is is bribery in a pig skin. People are always reckless with other peoples money. Look at credit card debt. That is somebody else's money that has to be paid back but it doesn't stop people from being reckless. Require the fed to have a balanced budget like the states do. The states don't get to print their own money.

• Like 1

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy."

.......... Alexander Fraser Tytler,  but of course to add weight to it, also attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville, Thomas Jefferson and of course Benjamin Franklin.

Another troubling fact is that the public votes for themselves and not for what is best for the country.

• Thanks 1

So has anyone read the infrastructure legislation they want to pass?  In that they literally want to tax us for every mile we drive.  I think my 510 just became my daily and I am pulling out the old feature phone without gps so I can unplug the speedo and bypass the system.  Yes mr IRS man I only drove 50 miles this year... prove me wrong.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy."

.......... Alexander Fraser Tytler,  but of course to add weight to it, also attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville, Thomas Jefferson and of course Benjamin Franklin.

Another troubling fact is that the public votes for themselves and not for what is best for the country.

The short version By Alexis,

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." — Alexis de Tocqueville

• Like 1
18 hours ago, G8KeaPoR said:

So has anyone read the infrastructure legislation they want to pass?  In that they literally want to tax us for every mile we drive.  I think my 510 just became my daily and I am pulling out the old feature phone without gps so I can unplug the speedo and bypass the system.  Yes mr IRS man I only drove 50 miles this year... prove me wrong.

We have a Congressman here in Virginia (Morgan Griffith),who,to his credit,

won't vote FOR any bill until he's read it.If this were a requirement,you might not 

see so many of the rammed through & passed.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, G8KeaPoR said:

Yes i read about that mileage thing.It's only a pilot program for now but anybody that pays attention knows what that means.I guess it's a damn good reason to keep an older vehicle on the road where technology hasn't infiltrated your freedom.As far as infrastructure goes ? this bill only puts about 9% of the money into building anything.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Both parties are guilty of this shit. When the repubs are in power the deficit still grows at a wild pace. They say pork is the grease that gets things done but all it is is bribery in a pig skin. People are always reckless with other peoples money. Look at credit card debt. That is somebody else's money that has to be paid back but it doesn't stop people from being reckless. Require the fed to have a balanced budget like the states do. The states don't get to print their own money.

One party has a track record of being a lot more irresponsible than the other regarding spending itself and what it's spent on.That would be the Democratic party in case you didn't know.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Makes it sound like hes doing everyone a favor but the writings on the wall. Bring on the civil suit for all the elderly you sent to their deaths. Prick.

but he "loves you"

just the beginning of the small fish fry,,,  Newsums next

and yes this guy is a complete MOTHER FUCKER,,, hope they waterboard his Al Fredo ass

Edited by Jahva Jef
  • Like 4