17 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I don't know if he actually "pinched her nipple" but he is way too grabby/touchy at children and young teens. Any Dems on here that care to comment on this?  Because being quiet is tacit approval of this behavior. This is how pedos get away with shit. Simply put would you let Uncle Joe babysit your kids or grand kids? If not why? and if why, wheres the rage?

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't know if he actually "pinched her nipple" but he is way too grabby/touchy at children and young teens. Any Dems on here that care to comment on this?  Because being quiet is tacit approval of this behavior. This is how pedos get away with shit. Simply put would you let Uncle Joe babysit your kids or grand kids? If not why? and if why, wheres the rage?

He pinched her nipple. Did you read the article? That part is not even in doubt and it is obvious from the video. But let's play Devil's advocate, just touching her breast alone is molestation, you know what is literally on video. So I don't really give two shits about the fine details he molested an 8 yr girl in public in front of the cameras and nobody did a damn thing. What do you think he may get up to in private?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Dems won't talk about it because they know it was wrong and would usually ignore bad behavior (along with the media) from their own until Mario Cuomo came a long.They'd probably start talking about Trump as a diversion.

1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

He pinched her nipple. Did you read the article? That part is not even in doubt and it is obvious from the video. But let's play Devil's advocate, just touching her breast alone is molestation, you know what is literally on video. So I don't really give two shits about the fine details he molested an 8 yr girl in public in front of the cameras and nobody did a damn thing. What do you think he may get up to in private?

A 13 year old girl posted that and then took it down. She 'said' he did but then recanted it. About what you would expect from a juvenile so yes that part is certainly in doubt now.  I've seen the video and while very creepy it's vague and hard to come to any solid conclusion. His hand appears to be holding her upper arm and shoulder and near her breast area yes, perhaps brushing against it. I think if she had winced or pushed his hand away it would carry more weight. You can certainly see what you want to see... hell the title tells you what too see! To me it seems worse than it is because of the preponderance of other creepy disturbing acts by this old fuck. If I was on a jury and had to decide what happened based on this video, in all fairness I can't really say. 

2 hours ago, john510 said:

That's not a 1 ton 4x4 double cab dually.

The newer diesels don't get as good mileage as they did but have a hell of a lot more power.

My 99 F250 4x4 crew cab Lariat with a 7.3 diesel gets 18 average which is 1 mpg less than the 87 Toyota 4x4 with a 22r I had before it, same commute 25 miles up and down a small mountain and some freeway.

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

A 13 year old girl posted that and then took it down. She 'said' he did but then recanted it. About what you would expect from a juvenile so yes that part is certainly in doubt now.  I've seen the video and while very creepy it's vague and hard to come to any solid conclusion. His hand appears to be holding her upper arm and shoulder and near her breast area yes, perhaps brushing against it. I think if she had winced or pushed his hand away it would carry more weight. You can certainly see what you want to see... hell the title tells you what too see! To me it seems worse than it is because of the preponderance of other creepy disturbing acts by this old fuck. If I was on a jury and had to decide what happened based on this video, in all fairness I can't really say. 

If that were my kid one bullet. Now I expect a visit from SS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Ooph! said:

The newer diesels don't get as good mileage as they did but have a hell of a lot more power.

My 99 F250 4x4 crew cab Lariat with a 7.3 diesel gets 18 average which is 1 mpg less than the 87 Toyota 4x4 with a 22r I had before it, same commute 25 miles up and down a small mountain and some freeway.

Shit bro, try the new 6.7, I was shocked driving one after driving my boss’s 6.0, granted the 6.0 is absolute shit. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

She was 8 so hardly a lying woman. At 13 pretty much the same thing. Saying something then turning around and recanting it pretty much makes any testimony statement worthless.

She got death threats. She didn't recant she merely deleted her entire account. 

HOWEVER, LET'S NOT FORGET THE FUCKING VIDEO SHOWING IT HAPPENING.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST how much more evidence do you want. You see him put his hand on her chest and she reacts and moves away from him. But I'll just believe my lying eyes.

• Like 3

Devil's advocate here.

Sorry, deleted account. Removal could be for many things including inaccuracies. Why doesn't someone ask her? If she says no then that's the end of it and if yes you're off to the races. 

You're seeing what the title of the video it telling you to see or simply seeing what you want to see. She does shift her weight to her left foot, but shifts it right back again. I don't see any groping and his hand seems to be on her upper arm between elbow and shoulder. Sorry there's too much room for doubt, unlike the hair sniffing and other creepy shit.  

45 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Devil's advocate here.

Sorry, deleted account. Removal could be for many things including inaccuracies. Why doesn't someone ask her? If she says no then that's the end of it and if yes you're off to the races. 

You're seeing what the title of the video it telling you to see or simply seeing what you want to see. She does shift her weight to her left foot, but shifts it right back again. I don't see any groping and his hand seems to be on her upper arm between elbow and shoulder. Sorry there's too much room for doubt, unlike the hair sniffing and other creepy shit.  

They did ask her. She outright said he messed with her. They did ask why she deleted and she explained. This is all in the article I linked:

Seriously, how much more evidence do you need?

Pasetti later followed up with the young girl after she deleted the comment, asking “Why did you delete the comment?”

“I have friends that would no longer be friends with me if they knew that,” she replied.

“Those “friends” aren’t true friends then. You were abused by a pervert and you deserve justice, but only you can exact that justice by telling others,” Pasetti replied.

The journalist also shared a screenshot of his direct messages with the teenager after she reached out to him.

https://trendingpolitics.com/remember-her-girl-who-was-touched-by-biden-in-viral-video-is-all-grown-up-says-biden-pinched-her-nipple-crugg/

E7LrmuTVcAQDikY (1).jpg

E7LokJEVkAQ4pEs.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

I see nothing about him pinching her nipple. Asked if he pinched her she said 'yes'. In fact the reporter is leading the witness by suggesting... “You were abused by a pervert and you deserve justice, but only you can exact that justice by telling others,” Pasetti replied. It comes off as someone with an axe to grind. Just like the video it tells the watcher in advance what to look for. A lot of feathers... and not much chicken. See what you want to see but I remain unconvinced.

On 7/29/2021 at 8:51 AM, angliagt said:

When I lived in Eureka,we had a grandmother with a Dodge 1 ton 4WD,crewcab

that used it to haul her grand kids to school,& do grocery shopping.The also had a Chevy

crew cab 4WD.

We had another lady in our neighborhood who had a Ford 1 ton ,4WD crew cab

long bed who used it to drive to work,& haul her (two) kids around.

What a waste of money!

maybe a waste but in a crash guess who wins

SIZE MATTERS  

On 8/5/2021 at 5:17 PM, datzenmike said:

It would be a good idea to just keep your hands to yourself or keep them in safe zones where there can be no question 

• Like 1