• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Pickup trucks are a plague on Canadian streets

For heaven’s sake, why? Most people no longer use pickups to haul bales of hay. They drive them to the mall to shop or the soccer field to drop off their kids. Why anyone thinks they need such a beast to do that is an abiding mystery.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/toronto/article-pickup-trucks-are-a-plague-on-canadian-streets/

I really hate agreeing with pinheads and if they tried to impose a special tax or in anyway impinge on an individual's right to buy a quad cab dually to drive from his office to his apartment and back, then I will stand with him, but it is silly. Some interesting things about new trucks, a friend of mine, a few years back wanted a single cab, would settle for an extended cab, but didn't need anything bigger. He went to multiple dealerships and they did have any. They could special order and then the price was more than the quad cabs. I think I posted this before so I hope I get my story straight. A different friend of mine bought a quad cab diesel 4x4 1 ton, that is huge and want to give him a hard time, but it rides like a Cadillac and gets equal or better mpg than my Sentra that rides like a  Uhaul trailer.

It takes the air out of the  "don't buy a big truck unless you need a big truck" argument, when some of the biggest trucks get better mpg than the REAL small trucks e.g. old Datsun/Nissan/Toyota etc. What they call small trucks now are damn near full size.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

70092-5f94a54da5da6228b1400e4050b6bfa1.j

Bezos money went to the ex-wife. Wait Bill gates just got a divorce? Never mind! Hold on Bezos spent his money on a trip to space,

and the god damn Amazon shipping center being built in Arlington, WA. It's so damn big there is a concrete plant on site!

Edited by ratpatrol66
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

image.thumb.png.7f9e15b95e8abf6afd62f9a096f5bd1b.png

One day it might be on US currency.

Vincent van Gogh Self-Portrait with Straw Hat Reproduction Oil Painting on  Canvas Framed for Sale

H Biden? Looks more like a self portrait...

"One day it might be on US currency."

Hot takes I've got:

1. Well if the money wasn't worthless before it would be then.

2. You can put her on the Trillion Dollar bill, should buy a cup of coffee.

and finally.

3. Don't you have to be dead to be put on money? Hmm, guess there is one upside.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, frankendat said:

I really hate agreeing with pinheads and if they tried to impose a special tax or in anyway impinge on an individual's right to buy a quad cab dually to drive from his office to his apartment and back, then I will stand with him, but it is silly. Some interesting things about new trucks, a friend of mine, a few years back wanted a single cab, would settle for an extended cab, but didn't need anything bigger. He went to multiple dealerships and they did have any. They could special order and then the price was more than the quad cabs. I think I posted this before so I hope I get my story straight. A different friend of mine bought a quad cab diesel 4x4 1 ton, that is huge and want to give him a hard time, but it rides like a Cadillac and gets equal or better mpg than my Sentra that rides like a  Uhaul trailer.

It takes the air out of the  "don't buy a big truck unless you need a big truck" argument, when some of the biggest trucks get better mpg than the REAL small trucks e.g. old Datsun/Nissan/Toyota etc. What they call small trucks now are damn near full size.

Yeah,but a truck with a 5 foot bed makes no sense to me.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

Smug ass bitch pic in the middle!  😡  Nasty, just like Pelosi.  This doesn't make any sense to me.  The only cop that I could see that might have committed suicide, would have been the unnamed cop that shot Babbit, perhaps out of guilt.  Since we don't know his name, we can't count him as one of these guys.  The "riot" was just that.......a protest gone bad.  I do believe there are way more underlying details that we don't know................perhaps these "suicides" are cover ups, but that means that whoever MIGHT be behind this is desperate & they are starting to do REALLY STUPID things to attempt to cover up!  Time will tell.................🤥

• Like 5
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Smug ass bitch pic in the middle!  😡  Nasty, just like Pelosi.  This doesn't make any sense to me.  The only cop that I could see that might have committed suicide, would have been the unnamed cop that shot Babbit, perhaps out of guilt.  Since we don't know his name, we can't count him as one of these guys.  The "riot" was just that.......a protest gone bad.  I do believe there are way more underlying details that we don't know................perhaps these "suicides" are cover ups, but that means that whoever MIGHT be behind this is desperate & they are starting to do REALLY STUPID things to attempt to cover up!  Time will tell.................🤥

I think the whole DC riot insurrection was a massive sting op, maybe these cops got stuck in the middle somewhere. People say I'm a fucking idiot but just wait til Trump returns in a year or so. DC is more locked down than a California health food store right now. Public death is just shits and giggles.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

I think the whole DC riot insurrection was a massive sting op, maybe these cops got stuck in the middle somewhere. People say I'm a fucking idiot but just wait til Trump returns in a year or so. DC is more locked down than a California health food store right now. Public death is just shits and giggles.

I'm right there with ya!!  I post here every once in a while, I have my select conservative friends & acquaintances socially & on FB, but otherwise I just live my life quietly, cuz so many of the leftist people are downright MEAN & nasty..........even my leftist friends & acquaintances that know me & know I'm not some crazy conspiracy theorist!  But I can't talk to them, cuz they get so pissed off & angry when questioned.  I hope this all blows up BIG TIME & somebody (Trump??) can clean out the swamp & start over..............😡

• Like 6

I'm trying to understand why four of those police officers would commit suicide.Were they afraid to testify ? felt extreme guilt ? Maybe they thought they would end up in jail ? It just doesn't make sense to me.Believing they were murdered is a possibility i guess but quite a stretch unless our Government is a lot shadier than i could ever believe them to be.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

cuomo.jpg

This is even funnier when your realize "Fannies" doesn't mean ass in other countries, but some place let's just say "close by and related"...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

This is even funnier when your realize "Fannies" doesn't mean ass in other countries, but some place let's just say "close by and related"...

yeah, I didn't know that until a few months ago. in 'merica it's butt but in England where the term originated it's ummm......front butt.....to borrow a phrase from "Jennifer's Body". It refers to an English actress from a century or two ago I think.....?

3 hours ago, john510 said:

I'm trying to understand why four of those police officers would commit suicide.Were they afraid to testify ? felt extreme guilt ? Maybe they thought they would end up in jail ? It just doesn't make sense to me.Believing they were murdered is a possibility i guess but quite a stretch unless our Government is a lot shadier than i could ever believe them to be.

Maybe they were enemies of the Clintons.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:50 PM, frankendat said:

Which crew cab 4x4 gets the gas mileage of a Sentra ? 

2 hours ago, john510 said:

Which crew cab 4x4 gets the gas mileage of a Sentra ? 

It is anecdotal evidence and carries little weight, but it made an impression, because once something is proven possible it becomes more and more probable. The crew cab owner is a diesel mechanic by trade and it is a forgone conclusion the truck has been modified. Our matching mpg (my Sentra, his crew cab) was recorded a few years back. We traveled together, Sentra following crew cab, on an Idaho mountain hwy about around 250 miles. The mountains and elevation, kick the Sentra in the balls and I needed to stop at, one of the last gas stations along the way. The big tank on the crew cab had plenty, but he topped off, to be prudent. We had filled together before embarking and refueling, it surprised us that the amount of fuel used in our rigs was the same (same number of gallons, not the same to the decimal point.)\ The phone calculators were unleashed and if memory serves, it worked out at 25 mpg. He claimed that 25mpg was fairly standard in his truck for the hwy. The Sentra usually achieves closer to 30mpg on they hwy. I am not sure on the details of his rig. It is a diesel pick up, at least 3/4, probably 1 ton, (unless 1 tons are all duelly, because it it not) with 4 doors a full size bed, it is lifted a few inches, and is huge. My, currently inoperable, LJ-20 will fit in the bed.