Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

Unless it has changed, he's married to rock and roll singer Patty Smyth.

Wow, what a great blast from the past.  Goodbye to You one of the epic songs from that era.  I saw her open for Billy Idol in Pittsburgh probably in the early 80's when I went back (from working) to grad school.  She blew the roof off the place.  When Idol came out, there never was a more embarrassing, prancing narcissist ever.  I walked out after a couple of his songs.   

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 2

TTS_Cards_Critical_Mock1d_Hero_4to3Ratio_1440x1080px_1800x1800.jpg?v=1617224585

Critical Thinking Cards Deck

Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Contains 24 logical fallacies, 24 cognitive biases, 3 Game Cards and 3 Call Out Cards. Perfect for honing critical thinking skills, calling out people you’re arguing with, and spotting actual fake news.

Printed on the highest quality 310gsm Airfoil card stock.

FallaciesPoster_HighRes_1800x1800.jpg?v=1581331579

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, john510 said:

Thank you,couldn't remember her name but i do remember i can't stand her.

I searched that name because I had no idea who that was... looks like she lost a lot of weight but kept the boobs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9635269/Rebel-Wilson-looks-unrecognisable-shows-tiny-waist.html

Is this the thinnest she has ever been? Rebel Wilson looked unrecognisable as she showed off her tiny waist in tight bike shorts and a top while boarding a private jet in Miami over the weekend, right. She is pictured on the left at the start of last year

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

I searched that name because I had no idea who that was... looks like she lost a lot of weight but kept the boobs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9635269/Rebel-Wilson-looks-unrecognisable-shows-tiny-waist.html

Is this the thinnest she has ever been? Rebel Wilson looked unrecognisable as she showed off her tiny waist in tight bike shorts and a top while boarding a private jet in Miami over the weekend, right. She is pictured on the left at the start of last year

The boobs are just gathered up in cups.. I imagine after a life of that much weight they do not look better than a bloody train wreck. As my grandfather told me 

"All tits deserve at least one good look."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

The boobs are just gathered up in cups.. I imagine after a life of that much weight they do not look better than a bloody train wreck. As my grandfather told me 

"All tits deserve at least one good look."

I'm going to say they came out looking ok.

rebel-pool.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,0.0

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1399536410_Saigonembassy75.jpg.ea125ef3265f6133b0d9822f1913c37b.jpg660544748_Helicoptersinker.thumb.jpg.df3873b2e97b351a596784e98c2fdbd8.jpgWelcome back to 1975 as America withdraws from another shithole that we created.

The only thing missing is the pictures of desperate people clinging to the landing gear of helicopters leaving the embassy and then those helicopters being tossed into the ocean to make room for those still fleeing.

Taliban-chart-horizontal.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 1