• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember seeing Cuomo in front of reports on a NYC tv station (I was in NJ at the time) back pedaling saying we have to wait for the investigation when Deallo was gunned down.  

The consensus of neighbors and friends in NJ that he was a real WORM.

If the guy had any backbone (of it it was ME), I'd have said, "IF, and I mean IF, if Deallo was unarmed and innocent, I am going to have Heads on Pikes because this is the United States of America and such behavior is intollerable."

And IF he had stood up on his hind legs and shown some backbone, he could have emerged as a great Trump-like character.

But noooooo.....    (damn worm...)

• Like 1

The most tragic thing of the Trump presidency was that he was unable to get the change to capital gains basis to include "COST OF MONEY" so that when you sell you home and you bot it for $10k 75 years ago and then sold it for $300k, you would have been able to adjust the $10k to equivalent dollars at the time of sale.  So instead of having a $290k cap gain, it would have been something like maybe $20-50k.

That would have been an epic change to life on this planet for Americans.

I was crushed when I heard that he was going to do that.

Sooooo,  where's the Vaseline.....

• Like 2
On 8/11/2021 at 10:34 AM, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Wow, what a great blast from the past.  Goodbye to You one of the epic songs from that era.  I saw her open for Billy Idol in Pittsburgh probably in the early 80's when I went back (from working) to grad school.  She blew the roof off the place.  When Idol came out, there never was a more embarrassing, prancing narcissist ever.  I walked out after a couple of his songs.   

I sure miss the ladies of the eighties.....

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Excellent interview, I watched videos from Russians and the Russian satellites, and the average Russian thinks Americans are great, but dumb as a box of rocks.They have lived with Communists and have first hand experience with Communist Russia and the vacuum  of power left, when they left. I like some of  things, said by Tucker, but find it hard not to hate the weasel.

I'm working on it.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

That is some scary shit.Our own Homeland Security people are more concerned about people opposing Covid measures while our border is porous enough to invite disaster in.

• Like 3

thought about posting in the joke thread but theirs to much truth in it. 

The king wanted to go fishing, and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours.
The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain. So the King and the Queen went fishing. On the way he met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting.
The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rain storm."
The King replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him."
So the King continued on his way. However, in a short time a torrential rain fell from the sky.
The King and Queen were totally soaked. Furious, the King returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist.
Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.
The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."
So the King hired the donkey.
And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.
The practice is unbroken to this date.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

China's state media mocked the US withdrawal in Afghanistan, saying the Taliban takeover was 'more smooth than the presidential transition in the US' 

• China's state media said the "power transition" in Afghanistan was smoother than the US presidential transfer of powers.
  • The opinion was tweeted by Hu Xijin, the editor of the Global Times, part of China's state media.
  • Hu referenced posts on Weibo, China's version of Twitter, that compared the Capitol riot to the Taliban's takeover.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chinas-state-media-mocked-the-us-withdrawal-in-afghanistan-saying-the-taliban-takeover-was-more-smooth-than-the-presidential-transition-in-the-us/ar-AANmrKG

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

China's state media mocked the US withdrawal in Afghanistan, saying the Taliban takeover was 'more smooth than the presidential transition in the US' 

• China's state media said the "power transition" in Afghanistan was smoother than the US presidential transfer of powers.
  • The opinion was tweeted by Hu Xijin, the editor of the Global Times, part of China's state media.
  • Hu referenced posts on Weibo, China's version of Twitter, that compared the Capitol riot to the Taliban's takeover.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chinas-state-media-mocked-the-us-withdrawal-in-afghanistan-saying-the-taliban-takeover-was-more-smooth-than-the-presidential-transition-in-the-us/ar-AANmrKG

Watch! soon they will make a serious move on Taiwan or some other territory they desire because we have a weak feckless administration