Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IZRL said:

I was talking about the "entire" history of the US Gov in that post. Not just about the current admin. I specifically said that I lost trust in our Gov starting during Bush Jr. administration. It opened me eyes to all the bullshit we were fed before Bush. Which led me to question everything we've been told after Bush.

People didn't suddenly change. Kennedy was boffing women in the WH but reporters had an unspoken agreement to just ignore it. It's just the way it was back then.

After the past few presidents, I'm putting my money on the wierdest, most unexpected result:  that would be Biden gets re-elected and then steps down due to health - being a ploy to shoehorn in the VP.  So get ready for President Kamala Harris (!)

OR

They finally lynch Trump which unifies the Republicans to get their "revenge" which gets the R candidate elected.  All a maneuver to expel Trump from the Republican Part AND win the election.

Biden or Trump simply winning would be a squandering of a golden opportunity to seize or shift power - so I don't see that happening.

RE:  contemplating shifting the power of my 620 LOL

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

After the past few presidents, I'm putting my money on the wierdest, most unexpected result:  that would be Biden gets re-elected and then steps down due to health - being a ploy to shoehorn in the VP.  So get ready for President Kamala Harris (!)

OR

They finally lynch Trump which unifies the Republicans to get their "revenge" which gets the R candidate elected.  All a maneuver to expel Trump from the Republican Part AND win the election.

Biden or Trump simply winning would be a squandering of a golden opportunity to seize or shift power - so I don't see that happening.

RE:  contemplating shifting the power of my 620 LOL

It's starting to look like Trump may not get lynched. Two of those cases are falling apart due to the prosecution's bad behavior. Go figure. 

• Like 1

Classified Documents? I thought it was a bit weak but just imagine that idiot with top secrets. The mind boggles. I bet he was simply feathering his nest for when he was out of the WH.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

According to what I read, the Dems know Kamala is incompetent.  I just saw a headline that has her placed with the lowest approval rating of any VP ever.  I believe when she ran for President, she came in 4th place in California.  I'm really hoping that trend continues when Newsom decides to have a go at it.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, paradime said:

You say couldn't happen? NOT wanting to ignore history, has somebody conveniently forgotten who started this whole mess? In fact, under Ottoman Rule, Jews and Islamic Arabs lived in harmony on that patch of dirt for centuries. Shit fell apart there after WWI. Britten and France took over, divided East Africa up for themselves, and blamed powerful Jews in their government for creating the subsequent unrest. After suffering grotesque prejudice and violent persecution, culminating in the events of WWII, it was abundantly clear that the Jewish people needed protection for their survival.

Even before Israel was formed in 1948, the cycle of war had begun. Before blaming it all on Palestinian terrorist attacks, consider that Arab settlers had been living there for centuries before their home was annexed with the stroke of another British pen. Seriously, if Russia were to win WWIII and annexed San Diego for Ukrainian settlers, would you accept it, or fight against it with what ever means necessary?

The Oslo Accords were supposed to bring about a Palestinian state with self-determination alongside Israel. Despite the bad blood, this would include Palestinian claims to national sovereignty, with the rest left to Israel’s sovereignty. The 1st Oslo Accord was signed by Yitzhak Rabin 30 yrs ago on September 13, 1993. The Israeli and Palestinian leadership formally recognize the other for the first time, and pledged to end their decades-long military conflict. After 2 yrs of relative peace, the 2nd accord was signed in September 1995 and went into more detail on the the peace-process.

The Israeli right wing was so opposed to the Accords, Rabin was assassinated shortly after signing them. Under Netanyahu, the Oslo Accords fell apart, with him refusing to withdraw the Israeli militarily from the majority of the West Bank. Tensions ramped up with a 3X increase of Jewish settlements in Gaza and the West Bank. As well as continued raids into land Israel agreed was under the full administration of Palestinian Authority, which sparked more violence and escalating military clashes. 

As for the most recent attack, Iran was so threatened by Trump's peace plan, and Biden's deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia, they trained, financed, and armed Islamic fundamentalist Hamas animals as proxies for the Oct 7 attack. To protect their religious dictatorship, they'll sabotage any effort for Middle East peace. If I didn't see it, I'd think all this couldn't happen.

I was wondering if anyone was going to bring this subject up highlighted above, I watched a PBS program about this quite a while ago when there was actually real honest journalism, I got a bad vibe about who was running Israel after that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Duncan said:

According to what I read, the Dems know Kamala is incompetent.  I just saw a headline that has her placed with the lowest approval rating of any VP ever.  I believe when she ran for President, she came in 4th place in California.  I'm really hoping that trend continues when Newsom decides to have a go at it.

Could Harris really be any worse than Biden ? She'd be in way over her head that's for sure. Like she is now.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Classified Documents? I thought it was a bit weak but just imagine that idiot with top secrets. The mind boggles. I bet he was simply feathering his nest for when he was out of the WH.

All I can do is tell you to research that situation about the classified documents (which you won't) You won't like it. Trump had "top secrets" for four years and what happened ? 

• Like 1
On 5/5/2024 at 3:37 PM, paradime said:

You can entertain fantasies of civil war over liberal wankers imposing a total gun ban in Idaho, and violent resistance as causation for the US government to wipe your state off the map. Contrary to what there is talk of, how on God's green Earth does this relate to the deeply complex situation of millennia old religious conflict in the most contested patch of dirt on the planet? Like trying to make a sward out of slag, you can't forge anything of value through the analogy of such a ridiculously far fetched hypothetical scenario.

If I were in charge, we the people would be back in command and control over unchecked corporate power, and OUR United States Government. On one hand, I know better than to believe the speculation of others, or my imagination for understanding something. On the other hand, the more I learn about something, the less I understand it. In my experience, I can only trust gin to provide the truth, so at 5:00 PST I might have a better informed solution for the war in Gaza. 

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

All I can do is tell you to research that situation about the classified documents (which you won't) You won't like it. Trump had "top secrets" for four years and what happened ? 

What happened? Are you going to say well nothing happened that's the point? Some information never gets old or spoils. He could take it with him to give his 'empire' an advantage or sell them. Don't forget he's a crook has no morals and no conscience.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Could Harris really be any worse than Biden ? She'd be in way over her head that's for sure. Like she is now.

Here is president Harris dealing with Putin's escalation of the war in Ukraine...  

image.jpeg.fdf059a649ed2560dc1c8495b134e410.jpeg

...and armed migrants streaming into Texas over the border...

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.thumb.webp.a255918e2004c1a47ef0b7eed2f69565.webp

.. and here she is dealing with pro Palestinian student uprisings.

image.thumb.jpeg.fda5255177e07c38328b275bb03bf7e4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So Biden plans to withhold weapons to Israel. I told you he would get serious when the Gaza war is nearly over. He could have done this months ago.

• Sad 1
On 5/7/2024 at 8:47 PM, paradime said:

You say couldn't happen? NOT wanting to ignore history, has somebody conveniently forgotten who started this whole mess? In fact, under Ottoman Rule, Jews and Islamic Arabs lived in harmony on that patch of dirt for centuries. Shit fell apart there after WWI. Britten and France took over, divided East Africa up for themselves, and blamed powerful Jews in their government for creating the subsequent unrest. After suffering grotesque prejudice and violent persecution, culminating in the events of WWII, it was abundantly clear that the Jewish people needed protection for their survival.

Even before Israel was formed in 1948, the cycle of war had begun. Before blaming it all on Palestinian terrorist attacks, consider that Arab settlers had been living there for centuries before their home was annexed with the stroke of another British pen. Seriously, if Russia were to win WWIII and annexed San Diego for Ukrainian settlers, would you accept it, or fight against it with what ever means necessary?

The Oslo Accords were supposed to bring about a Palestinian state with self-determination alongside Israel. Despite the bad blood, this would include Palestinian claims to national sovereignty, with the rest left to Israel’s sovereignty. The 1st Oslo Accord was signed by Yitzhak Rabin 30 yrs ago on September 13, 1993. The Israeli and Palestinian leadership formally recognize the other for the first time, and pledged to end their decades-long military conflict. After 2 yrs of relative peace, the 2nd accord was signed in September 1995 and went into more detail on the the peace-process.

The Israeli right wing was so opposed to the Accords, Rabin was assassinated shortly after signing them. Under Netanyahu, the Oslo Accords fell apart, with him refusing to withdraw the Israeli militarily from the majority of the West Bank. Tensions ramped up with a 3X increase of Jewish settlements in Gaza and the West Bank. As well as continued raids into land Israel agreed was under the full administration of Palestinian Authority, which sparked more violence and escalating military clashes. 

As for the most recent attack, Iran was so threatened by Trump's peace plan, and Biden's deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia, they trained, financed, and armed Islamic fundamentalist Hamas animals as proxies for the Oct 7 attack. To protect their religious dictatorship, they'll sabotage any effort for Middle East peace. If I didn't see it, I'd think all this couldn't happen.

That is one way to look at a slice of history from that region, I would interpret some of those events differently, given context and history, as far as there is written record, e.g. the old testament. It is easy to say the same book that speaks freely of a world created in seven days and other implausible occurrences, should not be primary consort for factual accounting of the history of the area, but the Jews and the Arabs believe some version and it is a basis for their fight. 

It is also paramount that a not small percentage of United States Citizens believe some version of it as well.

However, I am not convinced of my fully and perfect clarity on this situation and even applying my interpretation of the facts and starting, arguably, at the dawn of mankind, the takeaway is: there has been bad actions and there is understandable hate on both sides.

What can be done-now-today?

--Again-- BEST Option PEACE

I believe the most recent offers for peace (land allocation etc.) proffered by the Jews (Israel) were very reasonable. BUT, I neither live there nor have skin in the game. I would entertain counter proposals (and so might Israel/Jews) but the Arab counter proposal is "From the river to the sea." which means: Arabs get everything, Jews get nothing- no  compromise. 

SECOND BEST Option 

The USA picks a side and in the endearing words spoken during the 80's animated classic HEAVY METAL "Death to all who oppose us." The refusal of the Arabs, to engage in good faith, with the BEST option, permits good sleep advocating for the SECOND BEST option. 

THIRD BEST Option

Would be non interference, but I do not see this as a viable option. 

• Like 2

Given all this hoopla, I wonder if they are going to add episodes to

The Untold History of the United States by Stone and K-what's his name, documentary on Netflix.

1944 DNC Wallace shenanigans blew my mind.

and Spitting Image too

• Like 1
On 5/6/2024 at 9:27 PM, IZRL said:

Stop looking at this through a magnifying glass. You guys need to zoom out and try and see the bigger picture. There are elites funding these protests and they are well organized. The government knows where this money is coming from and who the organizers are. And they are sitting back allowing this chaos to go on. The America first and Jewish crowd is starting to get involved and are facing off with the pro Palestine protestors. The gov knows this is going to get ugly and might spark a civil war. This is going to lead to the gov using what's about to pop off as an excuse to inact Martial law. I'm telling you guys I don't think we're going to make it to the November elections. The elites are putting all their chips on the table right now. 

This guy also thinks the pro Palestine protest might just be an excuse to inact martial law after all hell breaks loose with the protests. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

What happened? Are you going to say well nothing happened that's the point? Some information never gets old or spoils. He could take it with him to give his 'empire' an advantage or sell them. Don't forget he's a crook has no morals and no conscience.

What happened ? Like I said, you wouldn't research it on your own. It won't fit in with what you want to hear so.... 

• Like 1

Yeah, what happened in your opinion? I gave you mine. I said opinion, so you can say anything you like. Why would I spend most of my day searching a hill of info to arrive right back where I started? What possible reason could an ex president have for squirreling away any classified or sensitive documents after leaving office? Just an ignorant and stupid but innocent move? Or likely arrogant and up to something?

The GOP allowed this clown to be their runner for president. Is this combating evil with evil?

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah, what happened in your opinion? I gave you mine. I said opinion, so you can say anything you like. Why would I spend most of my day searching a hill of info to arrive right back where I started? What possible reason could an ex president have for squirreling away any classified or sensitive documents after leaving office? Just an ignorant and stupid but innocent move? Or likely arrogant and up to something?

The GOP allowed this clown to be their runner for president. Is this combating evil with evil?

Every President has taken classified documents when leaving office and had the power to do so. But we now know that its acceptable for VP's to take classified documents and leave them squirreled away in a home with a crack head but not okay to keep them locked up in a compound with secret service on guard duty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Trump LEGALLY had documents (I have written/posted about that, cuz my Dad WROTE the laws/stipulations that required that Presidential papers to be sent to the Nat'l Archives) AND now scumbag prosecutor Jack Smith has admitted, that the FBI tampered with those documents, to frame Trump!!  What ya think about THAT!!??  Have you seen this report??  It is ALL OVER conservative news.  Mar A Lago was a set up!!! 😡😤💩 THAT SAID, your "beliefs" about Trump are NOT true & thus, are soon to be dismissed.  There ya go..................believing a lie, as we have tried to tell you 🙄😆😏

Brandon did NOT have the legal right to have the documents that he DID have & yet, he was let off completely!!  This, my friend, is EXACTLY what we mean by a "two tiered justice system", here in the USA, under this POS "administration"!!!!!!! 

Trump = legal = indicted (illegally)

Brandon = ILLEGAL = let off (illegally)

I'll say this again, cuz I enjoy it...............Dad was a lifelong Democrat, RIP 🙏, but I am sure that he is DISGUSTED with how the Nat'l Archives has been weaponized & is abusing their "power", working right alongside the DOJ FBI & this f**ked up joke of an "administration"!!  He NEVER would have played along with this mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😤

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Fat510 said:

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

That does not apply to the Israeli or Palestinian citizansI caught in the middle of this conflict.

I understand that irrational people view the world through a narrow political soda straw, and believe whatever there is talk of. I've owned guns since I was 8, and I taught my son and daughter how to use them. I'm a gun owner who knows our government seizing 433.9 million of them is about as irrational as believing in the tooth fairy. 

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State" clearly describes an armed citizenry that is prepared to defend their individual freedoms, and assist in the common defense against a foreign invader, or a domestic tyrant. While I believe in that 1000%, without some form of regulation, anyone (even liberals) could own a 240 mm Howitzer M1 cannon. Just because you only fight for the "shall not be infringed" part to oppose any form of gun control laws, doesn't make your county, state, or federal government a tyrant who is trying to abolish the 2nd Amendment. I'm not saying I know where the right balance is, but I do know that the paranoid rhetoric on both sides isn't going to find it. 

This whole taking your guns is a bunch of useless rhetoric over and over. Grab some NRA propaganda from 30 years ago and its the same paranoia that floats around today. Liberals use it to try and get votes but nothing ever happens. Remember banning high capacity magazines in California? It came with a sunset clause and is history. Honestly i don't pay much attention to the arguarguments anymore. So what's different today than 50 years ago? I do have a concealed permit and several firearms but don't lose any sleep over them being taken.

• Like 1