5 hours ago, yenpit said:

...THAT SAID, your "beliefs" about Trump are NOT true & thus, are soon to be dismissed.  There ya go..................believing a lie, as we have tried to tell you 🙄😆😏

🙏😡😤

My belief is that Trump is a piece of shit and if the GOP had any balls they would diversify and field an alternative candidate. Then watch the votes roll in. You would also change your tune about him. Is winning at any cost worth lowering yourself to vote for this creature? When you vote write in your own choice.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

This whole taking your guns is a bunch of useless rhetoric over and over. Grab some NRA propaganda from 30 years ago and its the same paranoia that floats around today. Liberals use it to try and get votes but nothing ever happens. Remember banning high capacity magazines in California? It came with a sunset clause and is history. Honestly i don't pay much attention to the arguarguments anymore. So what's different today than 50 years ago? I do have a concealed permit and several firearms but don't lose any sleep over them being taken.

We still can not buy Hi Cap mags in CA. There is no sunset clause. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, paradime said:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State" clearly describes an armed citizenry that is prepared to defend their individual freedoms, and assist in the common defense against a foreign invader, or a domestic tyrant.

That's an interpretation of the second and if it was written as you have it it would totally eliminate any argument. When it was written the US was a young emerging country with lots of unknown outside aggressors around eyeing them. The government didn't have all the money in the world to defend itself with an standing army so it was expected that every home would have a hearth with a rifle above it ready for it's owner to grab it and heed the call. 

44 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

We still can not buy Hi Cap mags in CA. There is no sunset clause. 

Hmm I was living in California under the Clinton regime. My mistake I gues it was national. I know I had no issue getting 30rnd AK mags about 20 years ago. Haven't bought much since.

48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

My belief is that Trump is a piece of shit and if the GOP had any balls they would diversify and field an alternative candidate. Then watch the votes roll in. You would also change your tune about him. Is winning at any cost worth lowering yourself to vote for this creature? When you vote write in your own choice.

Yes, you have made your "feelings" about Trump very clear.  MY POINT, is that these cases (Fat Fani & scumbag Jack Smith) are falling apart, because of FRAUD & obvious TDS to "get Trump".  What they did, initiating these indictments, is immoral & illegal.  I am pointing out these situations, so perhaps you would at least consider the fact, that main stream media & this POS "administration" are doing whatever they want, to stick it to Trump................even when it is illegal & immoral.  But, as I have been told MANY times over, we (conservatives) can not make any clear points to those with TDS, because those with TDS will not listen, not even consider it.  John510 has said that to you over & over.  Well, obviously they are correct in this situation..................🙄🤔😒

• Like 4
On 5/7/2024 at 7:47 PM, paradime said:

You say couldn't happen? NOT wanting to ignore history, has somebody conveniently forgotten who started this whole mess? In fact, under Ottoman Rule, Jews and Islamic Arabs lived in harmony on that patch of dirt for centuries. Shit fell apart there after WWI. Britten and France took over, divided East Africa up for themselves, and blamed powerful Jews in their government for creating the subsequent unrest. After suffering grotesque prejudice and violent persecution, culminating in the events of WWII, it was abundantly clear that the Jewish people needed protection for their survival.

Even before Israel was formed in 1948, the cycle of war had begun. Before blaming it all on Palestinian terrorist attacks, consider that Arab settlers had been living there for centuries before their home was annexed with the stroke of another British pen. Seriously, if Russia were to win WWIII and annexed San Diego for Ukrainian settlers, would you accept it, or fight against it with what ever means necessary?

The Oslo Accords were supposed to bring about a Palestinian state with self-determination alongside Israel. Despite the bad blood, this would include Palestinian claims to national sovereignty, with the rest left to Israel’s sovereignty. The 1st Oslo Accord was signed by Yitzhak Rabin 30 yrs ago on September 13, 1993. The Israeli and Palestinian leadership formally recognize the other for the first time, and pledged to end their decades-long military conflict. After 2 yrs of relative peace, the 2nd accord was signed in September 1995 and went into more detail on the the peace-process.

The Israeli right wing was so opposed to the Accords, Rabin was assassinated shortly after signing them. Under Netanyahu, the Oslo Accords fell apart, with him refusing to withdraw the Israeli militarily from the majority of the West Bank. Tensions ramped up with a 3X increase of Jewish settlements in Gaza and the West Bank. As well as continued raids into land Israel agreed was under the full administration of Palestinian Authority, which sparked more violence and escalating military clashes. 

As for the most recent attack, Iran was so threatened by Trump's peace plan, and Biden's deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia, they trained, financed, and armed Islamic fundamentalist Hamas animals as proxies for the Oct 7 attack. To protect their religious dictatorship, they'll sabotage any effort for Middle East peace. If I didn't see it, I'd think all this couldn't happen.

How many hundreds of years are you going back ? I quoted Mike and removed "Trump will never reach the White House"  As far as "couldn't happen" goes. You mentioned I have no foundation for argument, Hamas started this particular little war. It looks like Israel will finish it. It's really pretty simple. What kind of foundation are you looking for ? bigger words ? More meaningless drivel about what happened a long time ago ? All I have is what's happening now.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah, what happened in your opinion? I gave you mine. I said opinion, so you can say anything you like. Why would I spend most of my day searching a hill of info to arrive right back where I started? What possible reason could an ex president have for squirreling away any classified or sensitive documents after leaving office? Just an ignorant and stupid but innocent move? Or likely arrogant and up to something?

The GOP allowed this clown to be their runner for president. Is this combating evil with evil?

You would have to ask every former President why they take that stuff home because they all do it. I don't think they should but apparently it's a normal thing to do. I'll be blunt here, to assume or even think Trump would take stuff home to use against his own country for money or whatever is just about ridiculous, delusional, stupid, paranoid, etc. What's he going to do sell it to China who he hates ? Or Putin, yeah that's it. Come on. I'd bet my house if he never would have announced another run for President those documents would still be in his possession. Nobody seemed to care until then.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, yenpit said:

Yes, you have made your "feelings" about Trump very clear.  MY POINT, is that these cases (Fat Fani & scumbag Jack Smith) are falling apart, because of FRAUD & obvious TDS to "get Trump".  What they did, initiating these indictments, is immoral & illegal.  I am pointing out these situations, so perhaps you would at least consider the fact, that main stream media & this POS "administration" are doing whatever they want, to stick it to Trump................even when it is illegal & immoral.  But, as I have been told MANY times over, we (conservatives) can not make any clear points to those with TDS, because those with TDS will not listen, not even consider it.  John510 has said that to you over & over.  Well, obviously they are correct in this situation..................🙄🤔😒

Without being a lawyer how do you know they are both immoral and illegal? If they are illegal then they must be obviously illegal to Jack and Fani and all Democrats. So why are they not saying anything? Could it be that they are simply applying the law more forcefully than usual? BTW I have no doubt they are sticking it to Trump, I would too.

• Confused 1
10 minutes ago, john510 said:

You would have to ask every former President why they take that stuff home because they all do it. I don't think they should but apparently it's a normal thing to do. I'll be blunt here, to assume or even think Trump would take stuff home to use against his own country for money or whatever is just about ridiculous, delusional, stupid, paranoid, etc. What's he going to do sell it to China who he hates ? Or Putin, yeah that's it. Come on. I'd bet my house if he never would have announced another run for President those documents would still be in his possession. Nobody seemed to care until then.

Oh I can see personal stuff like meetings with other heads of states. I talking about national security stuff, Area 51 shit, classified CIA shit, FBI surveillance on Americans, who killed Kennedy, assassination attempts on Putin stuff that would not look good if it got out.

Well he just loves Rocket man and Putin. You actually think Trump gives a flying fuck about America? That's laughable. He cares only for himself and money. He has no morals. He's a criminal.

• Confused 1
42 minutes ago, yenpit said:

Damn it you weren't supposed to tell him what was happening. I wanted him to research it himself or just be in suspense wondering what happened. He would have claimed the news was made up, fake or only an opinion anyway.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Oh I can see personal stuff like meetings with other heads of states. I talking about national security stuff, Area 51 shit, classified CIA shit, FBI surveillance on Americans, who killed Kennedy, assassination attempts on Putin stuff that would not look good if it got out.

Well he just loves Rocket man and Putin. You actually think Trump gives a flying fuck about America? That's laughable. He cares only for himself and money. He has no morals. He's a criminal.

If Trump gets re-elected are you going to leave the country ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Without being a lawyer how do you know they are both immoral and illegal? If they are illegal then they must be obviously illegal to Jack and Fani and all Democrats. So why are they not saying anything? Could it be that they are simply applying the law more forcefully than usual? BTW I have no doubt they are sticking it to Trump, I would too.

............because I read a lot on these subjects.  I pay attention.  I watch videos.  I weigh the information.  I try to ignore the left bantor, cuz it is so full of lies............but I do watch & listen & usually laugh my ass off.  Do you not watch ANY of the videos that are posted here?  Based on what you said a few days ago, "I got 2min in & turned it off.........", about one of the videos, I believe you do NOT watch them.  THAT explains why you simply continue to argue & tell us how much you hate Trump.

Why is WHO not saying anything?  The main stream media?  Um, well, cuz main stream media is run by the left & only report on what THEY want you to see.  Why aren't Fani & Smith saying anything?  Um, cuz they are corrupt & part of the agenda of the left.  Smith should never have been appointed, as he is a loser lawyer...............but he HATES Trump, so he was appointed!!  Fani is quickly proving that she too, is incapable as a DA............but she hates Trump & has stated over & over, that she "...........will get Trump, no matter what!", so she too was appointed.  James in NY............EXACTLY the same thing.  Why aren't the dems saying anything?  Cuz they have TDS & are letting the left do whatever they want, cuz they will DIE (or move out of the USA) if Trump is elected.  Every once in a while, a dem/liberal WILL speak out..................then they are CANCELLED & hung out to dry.  Maher is a perfect example.  Joe Manchin..........Tulsi Gabbard (SP??)...........the list is NOT long, but it does go on. 

This is what I do not understand.................we (conservatives) here on this thread, have shown you EVERYTHING, but you flat out will not consider any of it.  At least I read other posts.  Who was it that stated that they believe you come here, ONLY to aggravate, only to try to rile us (conservatives) up..............??  I never believed that, until recently.  We are dealing with a brick wall. 

I had a talk with someone that has worked for one of the presidents the other day, this is what he told me.

There is going to be another plandemic(likely very soon), these scumbags running this country right now are going to hand us over to the WHO(world health organization) knowing very well what they will do(they want to say it is not them doing this), the WHO will ignore the constitution we have and force vaccinate everyone for what they call the biggest threat to this planet, that threat is people, we are the biggest threat and have to be exterminated, but these elites and the people they own will not be vaccinated, they plan on inheriting this planet by genocide, 7.5 billion need to be gone to have a healthy planet according to the WHO.

If that prostitute had won in 2016 we all would be fucked, Trump winning that election and them losing Congress that year stopped them dead in their tracks, he pulled us out of the WHO agenda, ever since then these rabid politicians have been trying to destroy Trump with their lies, they have no other options anymore. (Do I really need to explain no more options anymore?)

All this other stuff is distractions, on any search when I open a new window on my laptop the first thing I see is something negative about Trump meant for sheep like.........................

I expect there will not be an election and if there is they will lie and say they won again, but I expect that the next Plandemic will be before the election, I hope I am wrong and Trump wins, as he is the only one I can see who can possibly expose these wack job Politicians running this country right now, that does not mean he can do anything about it, but he could possibly expose them for what they are.

• Like 1

It's an opinion so all true. My opinions cancel much of wayno's opinion.

3 hours ago, yenpit said:

............because I read a lot on these subjects.  I pay attention.  I watch videos.  I weigh the information.  I try to ignore the left bantor, cuz it is so full of lies............but I do watch & listen & usually laugh my ass off.  Do you not watch ANY of the videos that are posted here?  Based on what you said a few days ago, "I got 2min in & turned it off.........", about one of the videos, I believe you do NOT watch them.  THAT explains why you simply continue to argue & tell us how much you hate Trump.

Why is WHO not saying anything?  The main stream media?  Um, well, cuz main stream media is run by the left & only report on what THEY want you to see.  Why aren't Fani & Smith saying anything?  Um, cuz they are corrupt & part of the agenda of the left.  Smith should never have been appointed, as he is a loser lawyer...............but he HATES Trump, so he was appointed!!  Fani is quickly proving that she too, is incapable as a DA............but she hates Trump & has stated over & over, that she "...........will get Trump, no matter what!", so she too was appointed.  James in NY............EXACTLY the same thing.  Why aren't the dems saying anything?  Cuz they have TDS & are letting the left do whatever they want, cuz they will DIE (or move out of the USA) if Trump is elected.  Every once in a while, a dem/liberal WILL speak out..................then they are CANCELLED & hung out to dry.  Maher is a perfect example.  Joe Manchin..........Tulsi Gabbard (SP??)...........the list is NOT long, but it does go on. 

This is what I do not understand.................we (conservatives) here on this thread, have shown you EVERYTHING, but you flat out will not consider any of it.  At least I read other posts.  Who was it that stated that they believe you come here, ONLY to aggravate, only to try to rile us (conservatives) up..............??  I never believed that, until recently.  We are dealing with a brick wall. 

Oh did I miss something on You tube that certifies a video as true? Like a little star up in the corner? I guess I missed that. If something is repeated often enough it becomes true, therefore I limit the crap I'm exposed to.  I come here to poke fun at the blind leading the blind down the yellow brick road. Someone has to.

Would I leave the country if Trump wins? Only Democrats and real Republicans threaten to do that. If there are any left, I don't think so. The GOP has allowed a rot to grow inside of it. What's the whirring sound that's speeding up.

image.gif.f16408a8d154add544fbcf070c4af3fb.gif

image.jpeg.3a80d3fd5523a5f77196ce92409e3b26.jpeg

• Haha 1

This is very frustrating - I wanted to post what was once claimed as the first political cartoon.

It was grotesque and I cannot find it on the internet - it used to be easy to find, but I'm wondering if it has been "demoted" since it might upset someone, so it does not appear in the top search engine hits (I even tried Duck Duck Go to no avail)?

So here is a description:

I think it was Kind Louie of France

He was a gargantuan sitting on his throne

There was a long plank ramp from the ground to his mouth

His government minions were wheeling wheelbarrows of money up the ramp and dumping it into his gullet.
Beneath his "throne" he was shitting out Decrees.

I think there was a side image of officials guzzling slop (money I think) from a hog trough.

It's really pissing me off I can't find this cartoon....

EIDT:  of course I find it as soon as I post the above.  Here it is and an article:

https://oll.libertyfund.org/pages/images-of-liberty-and-power-people-and-the-ruling-elite-caricatures

Daumier_Gargantua900.jpg

I think there are many "the hog trough":

CARTOON — Pigs at the trough | iPolitics

Somebody Stop Me  (Martin)

I found this old Gary Larson comic. Thought you might like it. : r/politics

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I've never heard of a Republican threaten to leave the country because their guy didn't win. That childish threat is for Democrats and liberal nuts.

I said if Trump won!

10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Would I leave the country if Trump wins? Only Democrats and real Republicans threaten to do that. If there are any left, I don't think so. The GOP has allowed a rot to grow inside of it. What's the whirring sound that's speeding up.

image.gif.f16408a8d154add544fbcf070c4af3fb.gif

OZJY-AJRUJnj9h0qaRrSSzeMhe1N3w2kqIUcHKyUbuw.webp.dd22e4c00f512b9f4c611ef1aa251ffc.webp

Sign should say... ∀⅁∀W  when you belong to a group every now and then you need to really examine what it stands for and reevaluate if it has drifted away from your beliefs when you joined. Has it become contaminated or infiltrated by crazies? Are you willing to compromise your moral beliefs, ignoring troubling things in the blind rush to win at all costs? 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, john510 said:

I've never heard of a Republican threaten to leave the country because their guy didn't win. That childish threat is for Democrats and liberal nuts.

.................but Mike would not know that.................."...........therefore I limit the crap I'm exposed to." 🙄

23 hours ago, john510 said:

How many hundreds of years are you going back ? I quoted Mike and removed "Trump will never reach the White House"  As far as "couldn't happen" goes. You mentioned I have no foundation for argument, Hamas started this particular little war. It looks like Israel will finish it. It's really pretty simple. What kind of foundation are you looking for ? bigger words ? More meaningless drivel about what happened a long time ago ? All I have is what's happening now.

Seams pretty simple to understand that I used your truncated reply to Mike as a backdrop for showing the crazy ass history that got Israel and Palistine to where they are now. I learned to use a historical foundation for debate from William F Buckley arguing with Gore Vidal. Sorry, but I'm not going to dumb this down to a patty cake rhetorical foundation of political sound bites for you. Remember this the next time you want to go into it with me.

The philosopher George Santayana, The Life of Reason, (Reason in Common Sense) 1905: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” He's referring to the danger of viewing current events through a political soda straw. My argument is that throughout history, and once again in East Africa; the ignorance of religiously myopic anti-Semitic European colonialists, who were driven by greed, and blindly ignored the past are the tyrants who created this mess. Your argument has no such foundation, but instead relies on speculation that this time, Israel will finish it. The only thing this particular "little war" will accomplish is to create another generation of extremists on both sides. Mission accomplished for Iran. Using 9/11 to chase after oil in Iraq, Bush Jr's greed and ignorance produced the same FUBAR results. The same political soda straw of lies convinced ill-informed people that "this couldn't happen". Political power relies on the public's propensity for selective amnesia. Politicians do not speak truth to power. They take our attention away from it. You say this information is "more meaningless drivel about what happened a long time ago" because you won't admit that everything occurring in the world right now comes from what happened in the past. 

Edited by paradime

Israel will likely finish this chapter, that's all. This book will never be finished unless lasting peace is attained, and then wait 3 or 4 generations so those living witnesses today and their living memory are all long gone.   

• Like 2

Seems to me that Hamas doesn't really want peace.They could have released all the hostages

& return the dead to Israel.It also seems that they don't have much to bargain with.If they really

cared for their people,they'd be doing whatever they could to  get food & supplies to them.

Kind of like the protesters who could leave any time they want to.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Seems to me that Hamas doesn't really want peace.They could have released all the hostages

& return the dead to Israel.It also seems that they don't have much to bargain with.If they really

cared for their people,they'd be doing whatever they could to  get food & supplies to them.

Exactly. You have to wonder what they were thinking when they started this up again. If they would have attacked Israel's military I could understand a little better. But they didn't. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, angliagt said:

I agree with everything you say about Hamas. They are the animals who carried out the horrific attack on innocent Israeli civilians. They don't give a shit about the citizens they brutalize and hide behind. Evil like that deserve no mercy.

The reports are true, there are openly anti Semitic Muslims in these universities, and some are causing violence against Jewish students. But it's also true that the vast majority of these student protesters are the because they care about what's happening to the Palestinian people who are caught in the middle. I think conflating the protests with Hamas only confuses the matter even more.  

• Like 1