• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That whole situation is a mess. I can totally understand Israel's effort to eliminate Hamas and Palestine. Hamas started this episode for what reason ? That was stupid, they had to know what was coming afterward. Women and children being involved is horrible but the thing is those young people when grown are going to be the ones attacking Israel in the future. Netanyahu has to know that. The aid workers also know the risks they're taking by being there. I'll stand with the country that doesn't want Americans dead and doesn't terrorize the world with their wacked out beliefs. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Not that it makes it right,but aren't the numbers of

women & children supplied by Hamas?

I just watched an interview between a Hamas spokesman and a reporter. The Hamas guy was such a lying sack of shit it's hard to believe anybody is capable of what he said. The reporter shows him video taken by the paratroopers that killed the concert people and the guy denies it ever happened. It's fake and a lie. More videos are shown of Hamas killing a family just driving down a street. Again it never happened. He claims these videos are lies and if they're real the victims were Israeli operatives in disguise. Crazier than Jean Karine-Pierre at a Biden press conference.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Crazier than Jean Karine-Pierre at a Biden press conference.

You'd get better answers from a sack of potatoes if you put them up on a podium and put a microphone in front of it. The only two questions I've ever seen her answer are a jab question. Which was just a pre rehearsed jab promotion. And somebody asked her about the gov of S. Dakota and the fact that she killed her dog. Pierre was very compassionate for the dog "i was so sad to hear about that". At least she loves dogs I suppose. They've asked her questions like "people are dying of drug overdoses and many are now homeless in cities like San Francisco, what is Biden's plan to elleviate this situation". To which she responds to with her standard answer. She rolls her eyes and says "im not going to get into that with you right now",  Or she dismisses the question as being false. 🤬 that woman's useless.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You'd get better answers from a sack of potatoes if you put them up on a podium and put a microphone in front of it. The only two questions I've ever seen her answer are a jab question. Which was just a pre rehearsed jab promotion. And somebody asked her about the gov of S. Dakota and the fact that she killed her dog. Pierre was very compassionate for the dog "i was so sad to hear about that". At least she loves dogs I suppose. They've asked her questions like "people are dying of drug overdoses and many are now homeless in cities like San Francisco, what is Biden's plan to elleviate this situation". To which she responds to with her standard answer. She rolls her eyes and says "im not going to get into that with you right now",  Or she dismisses the question as being false. 🤬 that woman's useless.

I've read the Biden people want her to step down. Maybe they're tired of the way she lies or sidesteps any legitimate question ? I guess she has to considering who she's answering for. People will do anything for money. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, angliagt said:

Not that it makes it right,but aren't the numbers of

women & children supplied by Hamas?

They are too busy running. As the IDF over runs the Gaza Strip they can count them.

• Sad 1
22 minutes ago, john510 said:

I've read the Biden people want her to step down. Maybe they're tired of the way she lies or sidesteps any legitimate question ? I guess she has to considering who she's answering for. People will do anything for money. 

Trump went through quite a few press secretaries himself. Yes the job is a challenge when you have to explain what he 'really means' every time he opens his mouth. The perfect press secretary resume would say "Willing to sell my soul and sink to any level"

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Trump went through quite a few press secretaries himself. Yes the job is a challenge when you have to explain what he 'really means' every time he opens his mouth. The perfect press secretary resume would say "Willing to sell my soul and sink to any level"

And they did a much better job at sounding professional and answering tough questions. They also had 95% of the media on their ass vs. KJP fighting against Peter Doocey from Fox News while the rest of the media only asks the easy questions. I think that's changing though.  One of Trump's former press secretary's is now a Governor. The other one was pretty hot. I get it, no matter who the President is that is a tough job.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Man I'm not sure what's more satisfying. Watching the Jan 6 idiots get convicted. Or watching the woke protesting students and professors get tackled down to the ground and houled off. I swear if somebody makes a 3 hour long compilation of these moron kids and their professors getting arrested. Along with some clips of the waste of space "just stop oil" people getting dragged off the road. I would pay to watch it.

Although i have noticed that all the clips of the protestors getting arrested that are being put on YouTube by media outlets. Are trying to make the police look like they're the ones in the wrong for arresting the protestors. Which shouldn't surprise anyone. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Man I'm not sure what's more satisfying. Watching the Jan 6 idiots get convicted. Or watching the woke protesting students and professors get tackled down to the ground and houled off. I swear if somebody makes a 3 hour long compilation of these moron kids and their professors getting arrested. Along with some clips of the waste of space "just stop oil" people getting dragged off the road. I would pay to watch it.

Although i have noticed that all the clips of the protestors getting arrested that are being put on YouTube by media outlets. Are trying to make the police look like they're the ones in the wrong for arresting the protestors. Which shouldn't surprise anyone. 

Whats woke about protesting cutting off ties with israel while we send them 60 billion dollars annually?

You know israel has universal healthcare because of the USA, which they use to come to the USA to get surgical procedures done for free. Israelis also jump the line of US citizens for organ transplants.

We've sent them billions since the 40s and they've never given us a damn thing while they spy on us, train our police chiefs, sell our military tech to china, are flooding our country with illegals, are over represented in our government by 1000% despite making up only 2% of the population (27 of 30 cabinet members are dual citizens or are have ties to israel) and while they pass laws making it illegal to question them.

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, Fat510 said:

Whats woke about protesting cutting off ties with israel while we send them 60 billion dollars annually?

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Fat510 said:

You know israel has universal healthcare because of the USA, which they use to come to the USA to get surgical procedures done for free. Israelis also jump the line of US citizens for organ transplants.

We've sent them billions since the 40s and they've never given us a damn thing while they spy on us, train our police chiefs, sell our military tech to china, are flooding our country with illegals, are over represented in our government by 1000% despite making up only 2% of the population (27 of 30 cabinet members are dual citizens or are have ties to israel) and while they pass laws making it illegal to question them.

Israel is flooding our country with illegals ? You know who started this recent shitstorm right ? A hint, it wasn't Israel. Your claim that Israeli's get free healthcare and organ transplant priority is absolutely false. You read that on Twitter didn't you ? It's not true.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

Israel is flooding our country with illegals ? You know who started this recent shitstorm right ? A hint, it wasn't Israel. Your claim that Israeli's get free healthcare and organ transplant priority is absolutely false. You read that on Twitter didn't you ? It's not true.

Are you talking about Myorkas who is a dual citizen with israel? Or Israeli non profits going into ICE centers and putting them on buses? But its Biden, right?

Did fox news tell you that wasn't true? They have the the highest donations of organs despite having no donors.

• Confused 1
20 hours ago, paradime said:

...  With any conflict, you can rely on our news for reports that are tailored to a particular perspective. In this age of information, it's next to impossible to find reliable data...

There's a lie for every need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Fat510 said:

Are you talking about Myorkas who is a dual citizen with israel? Or Israeli non profits going into ICE centers and putting them on buses? But its Biden, right?

Did fox news tell you that wasn't true? They have the the highest donations of organs despite having no donors.

Fox News ? I don't watch it. It's not true accept it. It's pretty easy to search it out. Where do you come up with this stuff ? Mayorkas is an asshole but not a citizen of Israel.

• Like 1

Just to be safe, don't watch any alphabet soup news.  Alejandro Mayorkas was born in Havanna Cuba (in case there is another Havanna somewhere) His mother and father are Jewish

From what I have seen he is incompetent at his job of securing the borders. Like a lot of career politicians eventually, if lucky, you get a plum job doing fuck all for good money, a sort of 'soft retirement'. This happened to Micheal Brown the head of FEMA during Hurricane Katrina and it turned out he was totally unfit and incompetent for that position. Mayorkas would not likely have this job 20 years ago but time has softened all memory of the 911 terrorist events and the border threat is likely considered low. It's an 'easy' job what could go wrong?

• Like 2
On 5/2/2024 at 4:50 PM, datzenmike said:

I don't agree. When in the US for any reason you abide by US laws and at the same time you are protected by the constitution. Terrorists are not thrown in jail without due process nor are the kept in jail without trial. Surprisingly they have rights.

Then how do you explain the J6 participants/attendees, that are STILL in jail, without bond/bail & without TRIAL??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, paradime said:

Is it possible not be an anti-semite simply because they think Netanyah's military response has gone too far? Is it posable the vast majority of Palestinians being killed are peaceful and not Jew hating terrorists, but are victims of Manas? It's beyond ignorant to think all Jews, Israelis, Palestinians, or those protesting this war are of same mindset. This war has many groups protesting it for many reasons. 

With any conflict, you can rely on our news for reports that are tailored to a particular perspective. In this age of information, it's next to impossible to find reliable data. According to the United Nations Relief Works Agency, as of 24 April 2024, over 35,000 people, 34,262 Palestinian and 1,410 Israeli civilians have been reported as killed in this war. Also reported are 97 journalists, (92 Palestinian, 2 Israeli, and 3 Lebanese), and over 224 humanitarian aid workers, 179 of whom were employees of UNRWA. 

Israel gone to far? They haven't gone far enough. It is the compassion and reasonableness of the Jews, which continues this conflict. 1800 MOAB less than 2 days. After 75+ years, if hearts and minds were going to change, they have changed. For those concerned about "innocent" and "civilians",  I would argue that those not actively disavowing terrorists in this dispute are complicit and accessories to the crimes. Being accessory to a crime, carries the same punishment as the crime itself and for murder, that sentence is death. Association and support of a criminal organization suggest conspiracy and that places the burden on the individual to distinguish and separate themselves from that organization. To be relieved of liability for conspiracy one must not only disavow they must actively take steps to stop the criminal act. 

As far as aid workers and journalists, I support trying to protect them, in some cases, even sending soldiers of the United States, to risk their lives and save them. However, if you freely enter a warzone, for whatever reason, it is neither unforeseen nor unlikely that you get got. It is sad, but not worthy of outrage and certainly should not be a consideration when planning the most effective method of neutralizing the enemy.

Then again, I am rational, unlike most. If an organization, or group, or gang, or individual, chants they want or are going to kill me, then I believe them and take steps to protect myself from them, which could include killing them and their associates first. If I was a prominent Jew, then I would have video footage of these pro Palestine protesters and would be identifying them and their families-both foreign and domestic. 

• Like 4

Make no mistake, I support protecting Israel's safety, and there is no doubt who's side our country is on. The  U.S. Foreign Aid Package passed by both houses, and signed by Biden will send $26.1 billion to Israel, about $15 billion of that is military aid. I'm not so unidimentional to hold Joe shmoe Palestinians responsible for Iran and their Hamas proxy's attack on Israel. Do you really think these people have the ability to disavow what they did to prove their innocence? It's not unreasonable to consider what Netanyahu's disregard for Palestinian civilians means in the context of a volatile 3K yr old religious conflict. There is no such thang as "neutralizing the enemy" here. You and I both know there will be repercussions far beyond the Gaza border.

1 hour ago, paradime said:

Make no mistake, I support protecting Israel's safety, and there is no doubt who's side our country is on. The  U.S. Foreign Aid Package passed by both houses, and signed by Biden will send $26.1 billion to Israel, about $15 billion of that is military aid. I'm not so unidimentional to hold Joe shmoe Palestinians responsible for Iran and their Hamas proxy's attack on Israel. Do you really think these people have the ability to disavow what they did to prove their innocence? It's not unreasonable to consider what Netanyahu's disregard for Palestinian civilians means in the context of a volatile 3K yr old religious conflict. There is no such thang as "neutralizing the enemy" here. You and I both know there will be repercussions far beyond the Gaza border.

I have doubt as to which side we're on. Biden kissing Iran's ass and giving them their money back. NOT siding 100% with Israel. And then we have Chuck Schumer the whiny bitch calling for a new election in Israel to remove Netanyahu. And every elected Muslim we have calling for the death of Israel. We should have given Israel Ukraine's money and used Israel's money to work on the border. We're already involved in every conflict going on, let's step up and bomb somebody ourselves. Might as well at this point. Get it over with.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Arguments by analogy are inherently fallacious, as no two situations are ever or will ever be truly identical, but through analogy understanding is often forged. Joe Shmoe Palestinian, at what point is he liable for the actions of his government? In what way are citizens of the United States liable for the actions of their government? There is talk of the State of Palestinian and the State of Israel, what if this was one of the United States?

Imagine Biden is elected for a second term and as a lame duck President goes all out, signing anti-gun legislation, to included forced forfeiture and relinquishment of all "military" firearms. This begins harmless enough with raids on few white supremacy, extremely religious, and hardline prepper communities, but soon it is advanced to the 1911 semi automatic pistol that was originally developed for the military, also the mauser bolt action rifles were originally developed for the military and confiscation, on a massive scale, begins.

The Governor of Idaho, a State built on self-reliance and the Second Amendment (at least until enough liberal wankers move here and neuter us) activates the Idaho National Guard. Federal forces ATF/Homeland/FBI are joined by militarized police lead by Sheriffs that do not support the Governor. During an attempt to force an Idaho citizen to relinquish their "military" firearms, shots are fired and civil war erupts. The Governor declares if forces do not cease their attack on Idaho, he will transition from a defensive to an offensive position, ordering the B1 bombers that are in Idaho to standby and arming the Idaho Nuclear Missile Silos. 

If the President orders a full scale bomb and blitz attack on Idaho, it is a high probability,the threat of the B1 bombers and Nuclear Missile Silos will be neutralized. The bomb and blitz attack will put no United States Federal Forces at risk, however Idaho will be decimated and over a million non military will be dead. 

If the President orders a limited strike comprised of highly trained special operatives on Idaho, there is a much lower probability that all bombers and all Missile Silos will be neutralized. For the special ops teams and United States Federal Forces there will be significant causalities. If evenly partially unsuccessful, the detonation of a nuclear device in the United States will bring causalities and render that area closed for many decades, if not centuries. 

It should be noted that during this time, the Governor of Idaho, claims to be in direct communication with GOD. Moreover, GOD told him that GOD loves guns and those who do not love guns, do not love GOD and are DEMONS-inhuman creatures that must be shot. 

The media love showing big crowds of people, dancing and praying to the Governor, while shooting their guns in the air. However, some point out that not all supporters of the NRA support the Governor of Idaho. Additionally, there are some in Idaho who support both the President and gun confiscation. When a voting center in Idaho was vandalized and voters identified, those who did not not support the Governor, those who do not support the NRA and those who are "anti"gun were  placed in the back of pickups surrounding snipers to deter Federal Forces from firing on them. There are fringe media organizations with videos of Democrats and liberals in Idaho being harassed and beaten.

You are in command and control of the United States, what do you do?

• Like 1