9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well it's a given in busyness that to succeed you have to bend some laws. To really succeed you really bend them. Not federal laws probably, but state and municipal busyness laws and they are not always easy to find out about. Federal laws are probably more obvious when broken and again Trump was used to breaking the law all his life without consequences and brought this arrogance to the White House with him. All other presidents were career politicians and or lawyers and were far more circumspect about corruption and exposure.

What, what, what?  You continue to "blanket" this.  Pull away the blanket & give us a short list of his crimes.................

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, john510 said:

Examples of "bullshit from the right" that might be compared with "bullshit from the left" Educate me.

I was going to ask this question yesterday but I thought. Nah, let's keep the fun going. 

I was thinking we should play a game of "you show me yours and I'll show you mine". But I think the right would win by a land slide with this game. I was wondering, ok you hear the left constantly say "the insane MAGA this" and "deranged MAGA that". But yesterday it hit me. That's all they have. They have Jan 6, which i agree with by the way. Those jackasses should all be punished. And they have the belief that if you love Trump. You must be a psycho therefore you should be silenced.

I do realize that our individual YouTube accounts feed us shit tailored to what we already like. But I have yet to see something I could say, "damn look at what the crazy MAGAs are doing". Yet I can't be on YT for more than 5 minutes without seeing an avalanche of crazy leftist shit. So I agree with john, enlighten us with proof of the crazy shit the insane MAGAs are doing.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, yenpit said:

What, what, what?  You continue to "blanket" this.  Pull away the blanket & give us a short list of his crimes.................

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-full-document-640043319549

34 charges. Some are bound to stick.

During this trial another indictment from Arizona with Trump listed unnamed co-conspirator.

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-fake-electors-charges-2020-election-9da5a7e58814ed55ceea1ca55401af85

Haven't even got to the documents at Mara Lago or will he get immunity? How about you watch the verdict later and the charges will be available and bonus! it will also tell you all the convictions.

MAGA have some of the weirdest people. But, hey, if you say it's all just tailored bullshit? Really what's the point?

• Confused 1
40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-full-document-640043319549

34 charges. Some are bound to stick.

During this trial another indictment from Arizona with Trump listed unnamed co-conspirator.

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-fake-electors-charges-2020-election-9da5a7e58814ed55ceea1ca55401af85

Haven't even got to the documents at Mara Lago or will he get immunity? How about you watch the verdict later and the charges will be available and bonus! it will also tell you all the convictions.

MAGA have some of the weirdest people. But, hey, if you say it's all just tailored bullshit? Really what's the point?

This fits in the "bullshit from the left" category. Sorry try again. And what's the point of continually bitching about Trump ? If I was Canadian I'd pay attention to Justine Trudeau. That guys worse than Joe Biden at taking care of his citizens. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, yenpit said:

Oh dear GOD!!!! 🙄😨  I read it & re-read it.  "Brandon.....shooting Trump in the face........."??  Sorry P, now YOU are WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY out there!!  Has the President of the United States always had immunity at some level?  Yes.  THAT is all Trump is asking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see how my "effects" work here!!?? 😉).  Trump is not asking for anything more.  Trump wants to be treated fairly, just like all the others.  Trump is NOT being treated fairly.  Unbelievable.

So it's only fair if they don't prosecute? Calm down, You missed the part about "when it comes to judging Trump's innocence, you and I have to agree to disagree." Trump is asking the SCOTUS to get him out of being tried for the crimes he was indicted of in NY, FL, GA, and DC. 

You flip out when I joke about JB sooting DT, but it's only funny if the shoe in on the other foot, so here ya go.

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1
On 4/27/2024 at 4:51 PM, datzenmike said:

Dictators, autocrats, tyrants  and despots have absolute immunity, think on that. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. The founding fathers would have safe guards to limit presidential powers.

You're absolutely right!

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, john510 said:

This fits in the "bullshit from the left" category. Sorry try again. And what's the point of continually bitching about Trump ? If I was Canadian I'd pay attention to Justine Trudeau. That guys worse than Joe Biden at taking care of his citizens. 

Is that not an official document? Are you in denial then? or you're saying it's fake? Looks legit to me. I was asked for a list of charges, there they are and more to come. We can agree that he is in court though right? we do share that common reality? to answer for falsifying busyness records he has (allegedly) broken? and it isn't going well for him as well, right?  

I asked you to not mention that name.... and post it in Destruction of Canada.

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You're absolutely right!

It's not the government stopping him it's the university. I'm guessing that either his presence there would cause a disturbance or his safety is in doubt. There may be a clause in his contract that he signed covering this event. It's their call and probably defensible, at worst he can sue. He makes all Jews look like whiners. It's click bait.

• Confused 1
On 4/27/2024 at 7:19 AM, datzenmike said:

Student protest is normal part of American culture, I think all free cultures, not saying right or wrong, just look at the '60s/'70s.

Not really. This is new in the sense that the left directly and intentionally created this monster who they thought they could control. They didn't account for the fact that turning young minds into blind dumb sheep meant that they would not only follow their ideologies. They could easily be swindled into following other equally destructive ideas that might turn the monster against them.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It's not the government stopping him it's the university.

You still haven't made the connection between American "educational" institutions and the government? Universities are the left's zombie making machine.

• Like 2

Well, research student protests specially against VietNam (Kent State) and some political thing in Chicago. Students always have protested a perceived injustice it's a natural sense of fair play that age and lack of knowing the world and how it really is. The left may have made it worse but it was always there.

image.jpeg.a3df1754e71724a1e1a7f0698456f547.jpeg   Ohio-National-Guardsmen-Commons-Kent-Taylor-Hall-May-4-1970.thumb.webp.2df474e03c0808cbc47b8b3309de18d0.webp

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You still haven't made the connection between American "educational" institutions and the government? Universities are the left's zombie making machine.

Sigh. If you say so.

23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Sigh. If you say so.

Education is liberal indoctrination, so if Biden's in office, critical thinking has to be a government conspiracy. 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Sigh. If you say so.

If I say so? Everyone is saying it.

Schools don't lean heavily in one direction? One more example of many that are out there. You need more than one side of a story to be able to think critically about a topic. So here's a bit more data for you to chew on.

Edited by IZRL
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah I've heard that term a lot. Fancy term for do your own research then flip a coin.

Not quite. Critical thinking applies logic and reason to question assumptions. It's a tool for solving problems, evaluating information, overcoming biases, etc.

It's part of the Socratic method used in higher education for 2,500 years. As a way of teaching it encourages students to question their own beliefs, as well as the received knowledge of those around them, including their professors. In short, they learn to think for themselves. To our generation, these protests may seem illogical, ill-informed, and even dangerous. Right or wrong, to them, it's fighting against perceived injustice, and rebelling against that authority.

If the protesters for Palestine are a mob of brainwashed liberals, is it bias to ignore that they're rebelling against the Biden admin's expressed policies? Is it an assumption that if you express support for the Palestinians (caught in the middle), it means you're antisemitic? 

Edited by paradime

I read, see and hear stuff. My skepticism threshold is very low, most of the world is just bullshit. It boggles me the stuff people believe on here and that's fine it's just an opinion. Opinions are belief based on anything including not factual. But don't tell me the sky is blue. In my opinion you didn't look out the window to see, but watched the weather forecast on Fox.

16 hours ago, paradime said:

Education is liberal indoctrination, so if Biden's in office, critical thinking has to be a government conspiracy. 

Government education is readin,written and rithmatic. Parents need to hand out the ass whippens teaching what's right and wrong and there are reprecusions for doing the wrong thing. Sadly there isn't much parenting going on and by the time the kids reach college age they look to others besides their folks for guidance and that's where the liberals can step in telling them they are victims, corporations are evil and capitalism is bad. The funny thing is they are in for a shock when thrown out in the real world. Life's tough, work hard or be po. Parents job is to make sure their Kids can survive not be their "Buddy" doesn't work out for the kid in the end.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well, research student protests specially against VietNam (Kent State) and some political thing in Chicago. Students always have protested a perceived injustice it's a natural sense of fair play that age and lack of knowing the world and how it really is. The left may have made it worse but it was always there.

image.jpeg.a3df1754e71724a1e1a7f0698456f547.jpeg   Ohio-National-Guardsmen-Commons-Kent-Taylor-Hall-May-4-1970.thumb.webp.2df474e03c0808cbc47b8b3309de18d0.webp

You are correct that college level young people protests, have been going on for decades.  Yes, they were intense during the Vietnam War & other times.  However, today's world is very different, with social media AND the massive mess of our young peoples indoctrination, at lower school levels AND college levels.  It is a serious issue, here in the USA these days.  My issue regarding this mess, is how IGNORANT these young people are, to what is REALLY happening!  They are blind.  In my opinion, they are blind, like so many liberals!  I know, I know..................you guys think we conservatives are "blind"!  WHY do these young people have no clue, to the REAL history of the Middle East?  Because it is no longer taught in schools & the majority of parents of these young people, are not teaching them either!  I think the point IZRL is making, is that there IS a connection between the colleges (schools in general!) & the gov't IS REAL.  These colleges ARE being funded by the far left ie Soros.  It is happening.  That said, HOW the schools respond, can be based on their left ideologies.  I support these young people being suspended.  They must be taught what is right or wrong.  Protesting for something they have no idea about, is wrong.  No disipline, they will never learn!  I hope some of this makes sense!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, IZRL said:

If I say so? Everyone is saying it.

That makes little sense. He's talking about free speech. ALL kids are rebellious otherwise we would never leave home. They have been getting pissed off at what they see in the world around them because they are taught that good is good and bad is evil by their parents. Little idealists. By the time they leave home for collage they start wanting to change things, try to make them better but they have zero experience and it goes to shit because they have not learned any patience. Now this has been going on longer than I've been around and the human model has remained unchanged for eons so the Greeks and Egyptians probably also had this problem.

That said perhaps the left as given them a shove but they did not bring about any changes that were not already there. You give them too much credit. I would say the the left is aligned with youth much more than they aligned youth with them.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Government education is readin,written and rithmatic. Parents need to hand out the ass whippens teaching what's right and wrong and there are reprecusions for doing the wrong thing. Sadly there isn't much parenting going on and by the time the kids reach college age they look to others besides their folks for guidance and that's where the liberals can step in telling them they are victims, corporations are evil and capitalism is bad. The funny thing is they are in for a shock when thrown out in the real world. Life's tough, work hard or be po. Parents job is to make sure their Kids can survive not be their "Buddy" doesn't work out for the kid in the end.

Maybe I should have used the sarcasm font? Although your reply is a bit overgeneralized, I get your point. I have 2 kids in college, one liberal leaning the other leans conservative. While they were in grade school, I gave then freedom to make mistakes, and I held them accountable with the voice of reason and the rod. I did my job well enough to have confidence in their ability to think before they act, and take responsibility for themselves. All I can ask for.

IMHO, many corporations are evil indeed. Their money controls our puppet government. The slave market economy they call capitalism might be VERY profitable for them, but it's VERY bad for hard working young folks fighting just to stay in the middle class. Not say'n they aren't morons, but wether we like it or not, these kids will be running the show soon. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

That makes little sense. He's talking about free speech. ALL kids are rebellious otherwise we would never leave home. They have been getting pissed off at what they see in the world around them because they are taught that good is good and bad is evil by their parents. Little idealists. By the time they leave home for collage they start wanting to change things, try to make them better but they have zero experience and it goes to shit because they have not learned any patience. Now this has been going on longer than I've been around and the human model has remained unchanged for eons so the Greeks and Egyptians probably also had this problem.

That said perhaps the left as given them a shove but they did not bring about any changes that were not already there. You give them too much credit. I would say the the left is aligned with youth much more than they aligned youth with them.

• Haha 1