4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Again.... I asked if MAGA man. Even used a question mark.

You denied it and said just another lunatic whackjob.

So I took that as being a confirmation.

image.jpeg.39b1bc81d75de9a0da3310fb47d734c7.jpeg

Fuck GOPs get riled over fellow MAGA's mental issues. The guy in the picture is obviously not MAGA, he's Sri Lankan protesting

Jesus look at YOUR post that I quoted. You seem to be the one with the mental issues. There's help out for the TDS when you decide it's time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In all honesty this is sad. Dudes obviously mentally ill and setting yourself on fire probably doesn't have any political affiliation but this is something else. Instantly labeling this guy for political affiliation really shows how we instantly blame ones political views on mental illness. Dudes in his 20s and has erased himself. That's fucked up!

• Like 2

MAGAlites are too busy playing pin the tail on the donkey to realize they're the ones being played. WOKAlites are too busy telling elephant jokes to realized the joke is on them. Someone set me on fire and pass the popcorn, it's another election year and it's making me mentally ill. Whine on you crazy diamonds. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

In all honesty this is sad. Dudes obviously mentally ill and setting yourself on fire probably doesn't have any political affiliation but this is something else. Instantly labeling this guy for political affiliation really shows how we instantly blame ones political views on mental illness. Dudes in his 20s and has erased himself. That's fucked up!

Well apparently he has some affiliation. The worst betrayal is supporting a party that pretty much ignores your beliefs. (you would have to have a screw loose to give hard earned money to a politician) When there is no alternative what's left? accuse them all of being fascists and light a match.

On 4/20/2024 at 12:51 AM, Ooph! said:

Donated to whacko leftist organizations - Check

Got his pictures taken with Bill Clinton - Check

Bought the T-shirt - Check

Lights himself on fire = MAGA supporter - Check

GLj8hliXQAEUeBu.jpg

GLj8ijSWwAEodTM.jpg

GLj-HVXWUAA6i5h.png

On 4/19/2024 at 4:20 PM, datzenmike said:

So then yes, he is a MAGA lunatic.

There ya go AGAIN, labeling us, that hold conservative views..................🙄 I believe in the simple form of MAGA......................Make America Great Again.  It is not a cult.............it is believing in what America was formed around...............the Constitution.  At this point, Trump is the guy to do that.  I have not seen ANY democrat, capable (or willing), to bring America back to its senses.  I have not seen any other Republican, capable (or willing) to do that.

• Like 2
On 4/19/2024 at 10:38 PM, datzenmike said:

There's no shortage of lunatic MAGAS

There are mentally ill people on all sides, all around & in between!!  Mental illness is NOT only seen amongst the liberals, but they sure do know how to manipulate & show it better!!!!!!!!! 😆🤣😜🤪😵🤓 Me?  I'm pretty darned close to perfect..................😉

• Like 1
3 hours ago, yenpit said:

There ya go AGAIN, labeling us, that hold conservative views..................🙄 I believe in the simple form of MAGA......................Make America Great Again.  It is not a cult.............it is believing in what America was formed around...............the Constitution.  At this point, Trump is the guy to do that.  I have not seen ANY democrat, capable (or willing), to bring America back to its senses.  I have not seen any other Republican, capable (or willing) to do that.

I'm sure that many MAGA are not lunatic deranged, but one bad apple.... Get rid of the crazies, the conspiracy nuts, they are a poor base for winning. Cultivate real patriots not lemmings.

I totally agree MAGA is totally needed but Trump? The cost is way too high. Better to loose this one, Biden dies in office or resigns, Trump's past catches up with him and/or dies of moral degeneration or lack of shame, the GOP rebuilds itself with a new leader, younger, stronger, better and takes the '28 White House. Four more years of Democrat mismanagement and people will definitely be ripe for change. Play the long game. 

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, yenpit said:

There are mentally ill people on all sides, all around & in between!!  Mental illness is NOT only seen amongst the liberals, but they sure do know how to manipulate & show it better!!!!!!!!! 😆🤣😜🤪😵🤓 Me?  I'm pretty darned close to perfect..................😉

And I was thinking that I was the only perfect one here.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'm sure that many MAGA are not lunatic deranged, but one bad apple.... Get rid of the crazies, the conspiracy nuts, they are a poor base for winning. Cultivate real patriots not lemmings.

I totally agree MAGA is totally needed but Trump? The cost is way too high. Better to loose this one, Biden dies in office or resigns, Trump's past catches up with him and/or dies of moral degeneration or lack of shame, the GOP rebuilds itself with a new leader, younger, stronger, better and takes the '28 White House. Four more years of Democrat mismanagement and people will definitely be ripe for change. Play the long game. 

Never mind, cancel that.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I will respectfully disagree.  If the left is not stopped in 2024-2025, I think this country will tank even further & may NEVER be "fixed".  The amount of damage to our society, its laws, the open border, etc, since Brandon 😈💩 somehow got in the WH in 2020, is staggering!!  I'm afraid that 2028 will be way too late..................... 😡😤🙏

• Like 4
6 hours ago, yenpit said:

I will respectfully disagree.  If the left is not stopped in 2024-2025, I think this country will tank even further & may NEVER be "fixed".  The amount of damage to our society, its laws, the open border, etc, since Brandon 😈💩 somehow got in the WH in 2020, is staggering!!  I'm afraid that 2028 will be way too late..................... 😡😤🙏

I agree. 2028 will be way too late. Look at the damage Biden has done in only three years. Yes I call it damage because I can't think of one thing he's done that's helped the middle class in America. We're the majority of the population yet he caters to the very few while we pay for it. Illegals, student loan BS, wars, cost of living up 17% etc. It needs to change direction one way or another. And with his mental condition ? My God what will it be like ? It's going to be Diane Feinstein all over again with some wacked out far left idiot telling him what to do. If they aren't already.

• Like 2

I think him thinking his uncle being eaten by cannibals says it all. We seem to put the most fkd up people for president being a superpower seems absolutely insane to me. Both sides are an embarrassment.

(Disclaimer I'm am a few IPAs in).

Unfiltered truth!

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I think him thinking his uncle being eaten by cannibals says it all. We seem to put the most fkd up people for president being a superpower seems absolutely insane to me. Both sides are an embarrassment.

(Disclaimer I'm am a few IPAs in).

Unfiltered truth!

Do we need to have disclaimers when we drinking? I do here by claim most of the damn time I'm hitting the sauce one way or another, beer and/or whiskey if you don't understand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Do we need to have disclaimers when we drinking? I do here by claim most of the damn time I'm hitting the sauce one way or another, beer and/or whiskey if you don't understand.

I started early yesterday so I was a little more "Advanced" than usual when hitting the evening check on ratsun. It was a good thing though. The local brewery has a harborfront beer garden that overlooks the lobsterboats and bridges over the harbor. They have a large chiminea burning this time of year and the place is enclosed in plexiglass so it is warm (this is Maine). Anyways every other Tuesday is fiddleband night. Folks filter in after work and start fiddling away on a small stage. The circle grows as more people show up and they jam away mostly Irish tunes. There is probably 50 people watching which is a large gathering in Maine and every single one of them has a smile on thier face. This is like living a cheesy hallmark movie and my wife and I love it! We bitch and moan about how shitty this country is becoming but there are still some wonderful pockets of "civilization" out there. It's just getting harder to find.

• Like 7
9 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I started early yesterday so I was a little more "Advanced" than usual when hitting the evening check on ratsun. It was a good thing though. The local brewery has a harborfront beer garden that overlooks the lobsterboats and bridges over the harbor. They have a large chiminea burning this time of year and the place is enclosed in plexiglass so it is warm (this is Maine). Anyways every other Tuesday is fiddleband night. Folks filter in after work and start fiddling away on a small stage. The circle grows as more people show up and they jam away mostly Irish tunes. There is probably 50 people watching which is a large gathering in Maine and every single one of them has a smile on thier face. This is like living a cheesy hallmark movie and my wife and I love it! We bitch and moan about how shitty this country is becoming but there are still some wonderful pockets of "civilization" out there. It's just getting harder to find.

Nothing wrong with putting a disclaimer on a post. I do the same sometimes. I know myself well enough to know that if I'm more than 10 Modelos in and I'm still posting shit online. I better either get off my computer/phone or I should start apologizing in advance for the crazy shit I'm probably going to post from that point forward.

Man that brewery sounds like a blast. We don't have anything like that around here. I like me some celtic tunes too. IPAs aren't really my thing tho. If I'm feeling crafty. I go for the dark beers, the blacker the better. Porters, Stouts, brown Ales, Amber Ales (in that order). My go to's right now are "Black Butte Porter", "Guinness (Extra Stout)", "Moose Drool (Brown Ale)", "Mississippi Mud (Black & tan)", "Fat Tire (Amber Ale)".

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

At their brewery, Drake's sells a beer with 14% alc called The Denogginizer. 3 pints of that and I can't even type a damn sentence. Come to think of it, I can't write a sentence worth a damn when I'm sober. Fine, I'll drink gin then. Problem solved.

• Like 2