• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Already said it wasn't, in fact it's rather noble on the surface, but like mentioned, there are crazies in all parties. There is nothing noble about Donald Trump and his actions and if they can't see that then they are in denial, delusional even. The left didn't make him the way he is. Simply put he's broken a lot of laws and while the rights may have let him off lighter the lefts won't. And that's what it's all about when a judge is called a lefty by the winging right thinkers. If Trump thinks the judgement was not only unfair but unjust, well that's what the appeals court is for.

• Confused 1
12 hours ago, IZRL said:

Hang on to knickers though. The left is about to get a taste of their own medicine. They birthed a monster they "thought" they could control. Now Frankenstein is on the loose and he's destroying shit. The left is about to get a reality check. But it's too little too late. They have completely destroyed the 2 youngest generations and now we're all going to pay. What am I talking about you might ask?

The pro Palestine anti-jewish, anti-american, protest taking place at Columbia University and other educational institutions in America. As I said frankenstein is wrecking their own house of worship. Good luck folks 🫡.

Student protest is normal part of American culture, I think all free cultures, not saying right or wrong, just look at the '60s/'70s. I think by definition the young are a bit idealistic and WOKE to begin with and the left finds fertile ground there. Since '48 Israel has been an underdog surrounded by enemies. The world Jews have poured time, money and effort to strengthen it and American Jews have lobbied for arms and protection agreements from their government. Against seemingly overwhelming odds it has fought and survived several wars with it's neighbors, and flourished. Now the present. While at one time sentiment would be with the underdog, today Israel has for want of a better term, grown too large for it's britches. Not content to sit back and take it, it has finally been awakened by Hamas and Iran who, I think, underestimated their savage response to it's attack last year. Fuck it! says Israel, had enough, I'm off the leash... lets clean this up once and for all. In the past the US has exerted some control over Israel because it supplies money and state of the art weapons. So either it's lost some control or it is simply a wait and see with token disapproval as it can't be seen by the world as actually supporting this genocide. Again, perhaps it did supply intel and quiet support at first but it's turned into a shit storm quagmire. I feel for the 'innocent' Palestinian people caught up in this but they are entwined with Hamas and it's ideology that is hard to separate. And so they are slaughtered together. The only good, if you can call it that, is maybe this will settle the matter with Hamas at least, perhaps once and for all. Iran? well they posture but don't do much of their own dirty work. They would do well to keep their heads down and war by proxy. In the near future, what of Israel? Well, the genie is out of the bottle, it may just become the bully in the Middle East in the future.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Already said it wasn't, in fact it's rather noble on the surface, but like mentioned, there are crazies in all parties. There is nothing noble about Donald Trump and his actions and if they can't see that then they are in denial, delusional even. The left didn't make him the way he is. Simply put he's broken a lot of laws and while the rights may have let him off lighter the lefts won't. And that's what it's all about when a judge is called a lefty by the winging right thinkers. If Trump thinks the judgement was not only unfair but unjust, well that's what the appeals court is for.

What is it Trump's been convicted of ? Mike, the Judges are hard left leaning. They donate to the Democratic party. Merchan's daughter works for the Democratic party. It isn't some made up fantasy by the right. Every case against Trump has been from a left sided nut with an agenda. And none of these cases were an issue until Trump's popularity failed to diminish. He said he'd run again and just like that the left starts the bullshit. You just don't get it and never will.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, john510 said:

What is it Trump's been convicted of ? Mike, the Judges are hard left leaning. They donate to the Democratic party. Merchan's daughter works for the Democratic party. It isn't some made up fantasy by the right. Every case against Trump has been from a left sided nut with an agenda. And none of these cases were an issue until Trump's popularity failed to diminish. He said he'd run again and just like that the left starts the bullshit. You just don't get it and never will.

You'd have to be a moron not to see this is politically motivated, but is this unique in American politics? Hell No, not by a long shot, it's standard practice on both sides. The difference is, as a politician Trump was carelessly arrogant to shit on everyone who disagreed with him, then leave his stinky cheese hanging in the wind. Now he's sleeping in the blanket-less bed he made. You can review the evidence in these trials yourself, or you can keep the blinders on and blame Dems for doing the same thing Reps did with Clinton's stinky cheese. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's time everyone stopped whining about unfairness and left leaning. Trump got himself to where he is and he's earned it many times over. He should have spent more of his 'vast fortune' on a legal strategist to plot a course around questionable illegalities. Or having done so taken their advice.  Almost a 50/50... too cheap/too greedy and no narcissist ever listens to someone else's advice unless it agrees with them. There is a tendency to salt your legal entourage with 'yes men'. So again the left didn't put him afoul of the law, he did.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, IZRL said:

Hang on to knickers though. The left is about to get a taste of their own medicine. They birthed a monster they "thought" they could control. Now Frankenstein is on the loose and he's destroying shit. The left is about to get a reality check. But it's too little too late. They have completely destroyed the 2 youngest generations and now we're all going to pay. What am I talking about you might ask?

The pro Palestine anti-jewish, anti-american, protest taking place at Columbia University and other educational institutions in America. As I said frankenstein is wrecking their own house of worship. Good luck folks 🫡.

These young people & those older that support them, are SCUM.  They are NOT the future of America.  THIS could be the beginnings of "the civil war", that the left are pointing at Trump to start, when in reality, it is the left, that is AS USUAL, sneaking behind everybody's backs & creating these situations...............just like they did with J6.  Does anybody here support these protests?  I DARE you to step up & admit that you do...........................😡😤😈😡😤

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

How about just a short list of the LAWS that Trump has broken & has been convicted of?  Paradime, chime in here too!!  Remember..........innocent until PROVEN guilty.  And don't forget what John & MANY others have said 100 TIMES OVER..............the judicial system is broken, here in the USA & is proving over & over, to be left biased.  You are damned right, appeals courts are the next step.  Scotus is already "leaning" towards granting Trump the Presidential immunity, that he deserves.  If you name ONE that I agree with, I will step up & agree...............and I'm sure others will too!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, john510 said:

What is it Trump's been convicted of ?

1 hour ago, yenpit said:

How about just a short list of the LAWS that Trump has broken & has been convicted of?

WTF are you two on????? No one said convicted, I sure didn't. But there's the court of public opinion and a potential list of convictions at the moment. Saying innocent till proven guilty is lame also.

How convenient for this argument that the judges are Democrat and the legal system is broken.

"If you name ONE that I agree with" LMF'n AO. We agree on many things, but when it comes to judging Trump's innocence, you and I have to agree to disagree.

If the SCOTUS grants the POTUS absolute criminal immunity while in office, then Biden could shoot Trump in the face on 5th ave. and not have to worry about being prosecuted. Think about it before wishing it for illogical reasons. Given the clear balance of power described in our constitution, the arguments in this case are NOT well thought out, even for another Hale Mary from DJT's crack defense team. 

• Sad 1

Dictators, autocrats, tyrants  and despots have absolute immunity, think on that. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. The founding fathers would have safe guards to limit presidential powers.

WTF are you two on????? No one said convicted, I sure didn't. But there's the court of public opinion and a potential list of convictions at the moment. Saying innocent till proven guilty is lame also.

How convenient for this argument that the judges are Democrat and the legal system is broken.

You said it yourself. "He's broken many laws" In your mind he's convicted. For seven years now. I honestly thought you guys had him many years ago. Maybe next time ? 

• Like 1

Dictators, autocrats, tyrants  and despots have absolute immunity, think on that. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. The founding fathers would have safe guards to limit presidential powers.

You think our current president (Clinton & Obama) aren't running this country like Dictators? Control the media, use the DOJ to do their dirty work, go after and imprison anyone who is talking against their regime if they have enough of a following to make a difference. Filter all social media so only their propaganda gets heard. Control all educational institutions so they can indoctrinate the young to their agenda/mission. Keep "illegal" surveillance on American citizens who might be a threat to your plan. Starting to sound familiar, cough..North Korea.., cough.

Biden has $5 million in his account which we all know where it came from. Pelosi some how managed to save $200 million on a yearly salary of $179,000. Let's not forget about hunter and the bullshit him and his dad were involved with. We can keep digging and keep finding illegal shit the left have done and not been prosecuted for.

That's the bullshit of all this. This county's justice system is completly one sided. And by what I see posted here. Either you guys are completely oblivious to the shady shit the left is doing and getting away with. Or you are so foaming at the mouth about Trump that "you can't smell your own shit on your knees: Marilyn Manson".

I'm all for getting justice. But let's get justice across the board. Left and Right. You guys are all bonered out about Trump paying for what he did. But for some reason,  not one of you have commented on the lefts disgusting pedophilia they are allowing, the money they have, and all the other illegal shit they're getting away with.

I'm the only one in the middle here, and for some reason the only one who sees and criticisizes the bullshit on both sides.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, john510 said:

You said it yourself. "He's broken many laws" In your mind he's convicted. For seven years now. I honestly thought you guys had him many years ago. Maybe next time ? 

In my mind he deserves to be convicted. Best I can do.

42 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You think our current president (Clinton & Obama) aren't running this country like Dictators? Control the media, use the DOJ to do their dirty work, go after and imprison anyone who is talking against their regime if they have enough of a following to make a difference. Filter all social media so only their propaganda gets heard. Control all educational institutions so they can indoctrinate the young to their agenda/mission. Keep "illegal" surveillance on American citizens who might be a threat to your plan. Starting to sound familiar, cough..North Korea.., cough.

Biden has $5 million in his account which we all know where it came from. Pelosi some how managed to save $200 million on a yearly salary of $179,000. Let's not forget about hunter and the bullshit him and his dad were involved with. We can keep digging and keep finding illegal shit the left have done and not been prosecuted for.

That's the bullshit of all this. This county's justice system is completly one sided. And by what I see posted here. Either you guys are completely oblivious to the shady shit the left is doing and getting away with. Or you are so foaming at the mouth about Trump that "you can't smell your own shit on your knees: Marilyn Manson".

I'm all for getting justice. But let's get justice across the board. Left and Right. You guys are all bonered out about Trump paying for what he did. But for some reason,  not one of you have commented on the lefts disgusting pedophilia they are allowing, the money they have, and all the other illegal shit they're getting away with.

I'm the only one in the middle here, and for some reason the only one who sees and criticisizes the bullshit on both sides.

I'll cover and shit on Trump then, this way you'll have a lot more time now to post all that shit about the left (filtering media, one sided justice, shady shit, Hunter and Joe in Ukraine, child indoctrination in the education system, illegal money, illegal surveillance on citizens, pedophilia... and I'll throw in the porous borders for extra credits) Let's not forget the BS on the right so you keep your in the middle status. Seems to me you spend the most time criticizing me for criticizing Trump for his shady shit.

Right now the Eye of Sauron is firmly gazing at Trump.

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'll cover and shit on Trump then, this way you'll have a lot more time now to post all that shit about the left (filtering media, one sided justice, shady shit, Hunter and Joe in Ukraine, child indoctrination in the education system, illegal money, illegal surveillance on citizens, pedophilia... and I'll throw in the porous borders for extra credits) Let's not forget the BS on the right so you keep your in the middle status. Seems to me you spend the most time criticizing me for criticizing Trump for his shady shit.

Right now the Eye of Sauron is firmly gazing at Trump.

Examples of "bullshit from the right" that might be compared with "bullshit from the left" Educate me.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, IZRL said:

You brought it up. I said I'll take care of shitting on Trump. You mentioned a dearth of criticism of the democrats and listed some of their 'sins' not talked about so fly at it.

• Confused 1
12 hours ago, john510 said:

Well it's a given in busyness that to succeed you have to bend some laws. To really succeed you really bend them. Not federal laws probably, but state and municipal busyness laws and they are not always easy to find out about. Federal laws are probably more obvious when broken and again Trump was used to breaking the law all his life without consequences and brought this arrogance to the White House with him. All other presidents were career politicians and or lawyers and were far more circumspect about corruption and exposure.

• Confused 1

So successful businesses are all bending the law ? LOL. That's not a given to be successful. What about that "bullshit from the right" ? Got anything for us ? Maybe all those prosecutions against the Clinton's or Obama ? Expand.

• Like 1

Don't be naive. Of course successful businesses shirt the law, do you think lawyers car salesmen and politicians are all also honest? I sure don't.

3 hours ago, john510 said:

What about that "bullshit from the right" ?

I didn't bring that up I think it was ...

17 hours ago, IZRL said:

My reply mentioned mostly what he said about the shit left and at the end I reminded him to include the BS on the right. Jut to be fair and in the middle. I'm sure there's lots of it but my concern is mostly shitting on Trump for his BS.

• Confused 1

Don't be naive. Of course successful businesses shirt the law, do you think lawyers car salesmen and politicians are all also honest? I sure don't.

I didn't bring that up I think it was ...

My reply mentioned mostly what he said about the shit left and at the end I reminded him to include the BS on the right. Jut to be fair and in the middle. I'm sure there's lots of it but my concern is mostly shitting on Trump for his BS.

So in other words you have nothing. And do you NOT read your own posts ? You know nothing about successful business. Is skirting the law just another way of saying laws were used to benefit the business without breaking them ? Like any smart business would do. That's perfectly legal. Justine Trudeau is doing a great job up there, what do you think ? 

• Like 1

Have anything? You tell me. Almost exclusively Trump/MAGA related. Comments on some other stuff. Democrat doctrine is obviously very fucked up. Republicans are fucked up insomuch as they are aligned with Trump.

Read my posts? I wrote them. And spelled shirt for skirt... it happens. You keep asking about 'him' and I tell you I don't follow things up here. What I think is, I think I also said to not mention his name.

• Confused 1
On 4/27/2024 at 4:57 PM, datzenmike said:

Ummmmm, brownie...............?? 🤪🤣😆 Nah, just a tad bit of smoke............but only at night!!  BUT, our judicial system in the USA is broken.  It is a train wreck & Trump is WHY the left (the White House & DOJ etc), are doing what they want to do.  Deny all you want.................. 

On 4/27/2024 at 5:36 PM, paradime said:

"If you name ONE that I agree with" LMF'n AO. We agree on many things, but when it comes to judging Trump's innocence, you and I have to agree to disagree.

If the SCOTUS grants the POTUS absolute criminal immunity while in office, then Biden could shoot Trump in the face on 5th ave. and not have to worry about being prosecuted. Think about it before wishing it for illogical reasons. Given the clear balance of power described in our constitution, the arguments in this case are NOT well thought out, even for another Hale Mary from DJT's crack defense team. 

Oh dear GOD!!!! 🙄😨  I read it & re-read it.  "Brandon.....shooting Trump in the face........."??  Sorry P, now YOU are WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY out there!!  Has the President of the United States always had immunity at some level?  Yes.  THAT is all Trump is asking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see how my "effects" work here!!?? 😉).  Trump is not asking for anything more.  Trump wants to be treated fairly, just like all the others.  Trump is NOT being treated fairly.  Unbelievable.

21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

OK, I'll go again..............."convicted" of what?  What should Trump be convicted of? 🤔