I like my brownie in the evening. Hour later mellow out, research some member's problem, have a laff or three. Attend one of John's lectures about how the world really is. 20 min to go 

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

More Tucker...

Oh God.... just played a short portion of this and I've already heard way more woke buzz words than I care to listen to in one sitting. Really?? Youre listening to 2 clearly miserable, pissed off, haven't got laid in a decade, women who have a section of a podcast named "this fucken guy", and the only "fucken guys" shown in the clip are republican, which brings up even more red flags BTW. I don't have to click on the rest of their content to know that they're the kind of dilusional women that think they could survive in this world without men, their eyes glaze up if you ask them to explain what a woman is, and they still wear a covid mask in public. 

You refuse to watch an interview with Putin, cause it's all bullshit in your opinion. But THIS you watch. JEEESUUS!

The first 5 seconds of that intro would have been enough for me to skip these pissed off feminist for good. Even if they were talking shit about the left instead of the right.

But I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and not watch the entire video before I completely make up my mind about these menopausal women. I just need to take a minute to clear the bad taste out of mouth from that intro. 😬

Edited by IZRL
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I thought it was funny but didn't finish it either. If they can shit on Tucker, they're ok with me. And there are a lot off fucken guys out there. I'll keep shitting on the GOP till they smarten up. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

More Tucker...

OK, OK I just can't go on with this. It's SO bad.... I got to 15 minutes in and I had to turn it off. I should get a medal for lasting that long. Not even trying to be funny and not making things up, my stomach hurts from this. I actually deliberately told myself going in that I would listen to this podcast as objectively as possible. Which believe it or not this is how I try and watch everything, even Tucker. I don't agree with 100% of what he says and once in a while I'm like, ok dude reel it back in a little bit. But there was nothing to think objectively about, in the entire first 15 minutes.

You know what this is? This is classic radical left vomit. All this is, is two woke to the teeth, slithering snakes taking a mans entire life and putting it under a microscope to try and cancel them. Their first point is that, "Oooh he grew up rich he didn't struggle at all, he's a rich little white boy". Then they pick apart his dad and how bad he was as a husband/man. Then they move on to talk shit and make fun of Tucker's carrier misfortunes. They giggle with glee making fun of his carrier failures. Just the fact that these women would rejoice over someone else's pain tells me everything I need to know about them. It's childish insults after childish insults. They talk shit about Tucker's EX co-workers and how some of them got caught up in sex/sexual harassment scandals. What the fuck does that have to do with Tucker. I was right about them being radical leftist and radical feminist and everything else I said in my previous post. They were saying things like "The show tucker was on was full of White Males", and just spewing woke buzz words like machine guns (rascist, anti-semetic, misogynist, immigrant hater, etc).

As I said just childish name calling and nit picking at his entire "personal" life and the lives of those around him. Just an example of how the radical left handles everything, yell, resort to childish name calling, and cancel. At one point one of them said something along the lines of "Tucker made the face he always makes, the "fart sniffing face", WOW. The last straw for me was the younger woman spewing another 2 paragraph long childish insult. That ended with " blah blah blah, Tucker is the king of frozen sea food". To which the old dike responded " Tucker is the king of frozen seafood, is the best description of Tucker ever said in American History!", sounded so bad and scripted.

My opinion has nothing to do with the left vs right. If this was someone on the right talking like this about the left I would've clicked off just as fast. It's just what the left does, take your past and try to beat you over the head with it. Imagine if they did that to any of us, would some of us be canceled for some drunken shit we did back in the 90s, 80s, 70s? And it's not like they even found good dirt on him. Just meaningless unimportant information that wasn't even that bad.

Tucker has come out publicly and said that he has changed his views, beliefs, and politics over time, because he is constantly analyzing and recalculating as he gets new data. <<<<This is what more people should be doing in life. This is what I've always tried to do, which is why I made the mistake of voting for Biden last election and why I will be voting for anyone other than someone on the left these elections. Might even vote for Trump. The fact that Tucker has changed some of his views/beliefs over his lifetime, was a big part of what they were talking shit about, believe it or not...WHAT?

Don't take my word for it though, I dare you guys to watch this entire 30 min clip.

Edited by IZRL
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Fat510 said:

🤣🤣 I agree it is a lot of words and you're better off not reading them. You will get absolutely no benefit from it.  All it is, is my description of a terrible podcast episode. Was hard to watch, so reading my explanation of it is probably just as bad or worse hahaha.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IZRL said:

🤣🤣 I agree it is a lot of words and you're better off not reading them. You will get absolutely no benefit from it.   worse hahaha.

Pretty much all of Destruction. Changed his views? Likely, as he searches and fumbles for a market for his stuff. I liken him to a latter day Jeraldo. Just imagine not working at a regular job for a living. 

9 hours ago, IZRL said:

OK, OK I just can't go on with this. It's SO bad.... I got to 15 minutes in and I had to turn it off. I should get a medal for lasting that long. Not even trying to be funny and not making things up, my stomach hurts from this. I actually deliberately told myself going in that I would listen to this podcast as objectively as possible. Which believe it or not this is how I try and watch everything, even Tucker. I don't agree with 100% of what he says and once in a while I'm like, ok dude reel it back in a little bit. But there was nothing to think objectively about, in the entire first 15 minutes.

All celebrities should take a little tearing down now and then. Politicians, clergy, governments all institutions. Try to keep them humble. That 'stomach ache' is from seeing him being torn down and likely you don't want to see that what's said is factual about his pretentious past and present. That a lefty said it makes it worse, it's the message not the messenger. I didn't finish it. Rarely bother. Who needs the bullshit. You'd spend 24/7 trying to keep up just like What Are You Listening To?

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

All celebrities should take a little tearing down now and then. Politicians, clergy, governments all institutions. Try to keep them humble. That 'stomach ache' is from seeing him being torn down and likely you don't want to see that what's said is factual about his pretentious past and present. That a lefty said it makes it worse, it's the message not the messenger. I didn't finish it. Rarely bother. Who needs the bullshit. You'd spend 24/7 trying to keep up just like What Are You Listening To?

They could've been making fun of Biden and I would have had the same opinion about these two ladies and their podcast. Believe me I don't give enough of a shit about Tucker to get a stomach ache over someone talking shit about him. I can't stand hearing people say the following word and I try hard not to use it but not sure how else to describe it. You know the feeling you get in you're gut when you see something that is "Cringey as fck"? Its like you unconsciously flex you're gut muscles for a second. Well I had that feeling for 15 minutes straight watching these two women yap. 

• Like 1

Why are we so different? I see a celebrity exposed as he (or she) really is and I feel mostly hilarity. Even cringing can be funny.

5 minutes ago, IZRL said:

They could've been making fun of Biden and I would have had the same opinion about these two ladies and their podcast. 

If you say so. However rather than them appearing lefty, (which is not my point) was anything they said not factual? If you want a critical opinion about someone, even yourself, who do you ask? Friends will lie or tell you what they think you want to hear. Rather, ask your enemy for the truth.

• Confused 1
14 hours ago, IZRL said:

You know what this is? This is classic radical left vomit. All this is, is two woke to the teeth, slithering snakes taking a mans entire life and putting it under a microscope to try and cancel them. Their first point is that, "Oooh he grew up rich he didn't struggle at all, he's a rich little white boy". Then they pick apart his dad and how bad he was as a husband/man. Then they move on to talk shit and make fun of Tucker's carrier misfortunes. They giggle with glee making fun of his carrier failures. Just the fact that these women would rejoice over someone else's pain tells me everything I need to know about them. It's childish insults after childish insults. They talk shit about Tucker's EX co-workers and how some of them got caught up in sex/sexual harassment scandals. What the fuck does that have to do with Tucker. I was right about them being radical leftist and radical feminist and everything else I said in my previous post. They were saying things like "The show tucker was on was full of White Males", and just spewing woke buzz words like machine guns (rascist, anti-semetic, misogynist, immigrant hater, etc).

As I said just childish name calling and nit picking at his entire "personal" life and the lives of those around him. Just an example of how the radical left handles everything, yell, resort to childish name calling, and cancel. At one point one of them said something along the lines of "Tucker made the face he always makes, the "fart sniffing face", WOW. The last straw for me was the younger woman spewing another 2 paragraph long childish insult. That ended with " blah blah blah, Tucker is the king of frozen sea food". To which the old dike responded " Tucker is the king of frozen seafood, is the best description of Tucker ever said in American History!", sounded so bad and scripted.

My opinion has nothing to do with the left vs right. If this was someone on the right talking like this about the left I would've clicked off just as fast. It's just what the left does, take your past and try to beat you over the head with it. Imagine if they did that to any of us, would some of us be canceled for some drunken shit we did back in the 90s, 80s, 70s? And it's not like they even found good dirt on him. Just meaningless unimportant information that wasn't even that bad.

Tucker has come out publicly and said that he has changed his views, beliefs, and politics over time, because he is constantly analyzing and recalculating as he gets new data. <<<<This is what more people should be doing in life. This is what I've always tried to do, which is why I made the mistake of voting for Biden last election and why I will be voting for anyone other than someone on the left these elections. Might even vote for Trump. The fact that Tucker has changed some of his views/beliefs over his lifetime, was a big part of what they were talking shit about, believe it or not...WHAT?

Don't take my word for it though, I dare you guys to watch this entire 30 min clip.

When the name of the podcast series is This Fucking Guy, the last thing I'm expecting is a fair unbiased perspective on a man douche like Little Mother Tucker. I have the same expectation watching anything from Tucker on his low sperm count crisis. While their talking points are known facts about This Fucking Guy, the vid is "liberally" coated in feminine mocking sauce. I laughed my ass off watching it. Not because it was funny, because it reminded me of this.  

31 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If you say so. However rather than them appearing lefty, (which is not my point) was anything they said not factual? If you want a critical opinion about someone, even yourself, who do you ask? Friends will lie or tell you what they think you want to hear. Rather, ask your enemy for the truth.

Agreed. But this was just bad. Be completely honest, how much of that video did you even watch? They were no facts that mattered, at least not in the first 15 minutes. "He was born rich hihihi", "he was a snobby little rich white boy who had everything handed to him and didn't struggle hihihihi". "He had a failed carrier for years" "what a loser hihihihi". "Feminist have helped him along throughout his entire carrier and he hasn't given us even a thank you, hihihihi". "He's got the stink face look he makes when he's being interviewed, hihihihi".

It's like they took a camera to the local elementary school and recorded two 6 year old brats talking shit about their classmates.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, datzenmike said:

If they can shit on Tucker, they're ok with me. And there are a lot off fucken guys out there. I'll keep shitting on the GOP till they smarten up. 

1 hour ago, paradime said:

When the name of the podcast series is This Fucking Guy, the last thing I'm expecting is a fair unbiased perspective on a man douche like Little Mother Tucker.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that neither of you have ever sat down to actually listen to Tucker.

Which tells me you hate Tucker for the mere reason that he's on the opposite side. 

Bet you can't tell me 3 things you disagree with him on ("he's a douche", doesnt count by the way, paradime). And you can't tell me 3 things you agree with him on. No cheating, if you can't just name 3 of each right off the rip without Google, it doesn't count.

Bill Maher is probably the equivalent of Tucker but on the left. He's clearly on the other side. But I've watched enough of him that I can at least list a few things I disagree with him on, and I can list a few things I actually agree with him on. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4

I disagree on his choice of tie.

Do you need reasons to dislike someone? I've watched him before but not much interested in what he goes on about. After that Russian propaganda and history lesson not at all.

• Confused 1
21 hours ago, IZRL said:

IZRL on a roll today. WTF would someone be searching for to find those two bimbo's bickering about somebody that has no influence over their lives whatsoever ? How anybody could watch that is beyond me.

• Like 2

Some 'stuff' just shows up on line. Who would search that out???? (ok it was " show me more cunt's like The View) I saw Tucker's name and they were shitting on him so it was amusing.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, IZRL said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that neither of you have ever sat down to actually listen to Tucker.

Which tells me you hate Tucker for the mere reason that he's on the opposite side. 

Bet you can't tell me 3 things you disagree with him on ("he's a douche", doesnt count by the way, paradime). And you can't tell me 3 things you agree with him on. No cheating, if you can't just name 3 of each right off the rip without Google, it doesn't count.

Bill Maher is probably the equivalent of Tucker but on the left. He's clearly on the other side. But I've watched enough of him that I can at least list a few things I disagree with him on, and I can list a few things I actually agree with him on. 

Maher is a stand up comedian making fun of political absurdity in general. Carlson is a right wing media personality posing as a journalist.

Your assumptions may not be correct, but they're always predictable.

I disagree with his position on Trump/Putin/Russia/Ukraine/NATO/Climate/Morality,etc

His continued defense of Bush Jr after his inept failures in Iraq, Afghanistan, and adequate regulation of the mortgage banking industry.

His nut sack laser did not cure low sperm count, but he made lots of money off his loyal fans.

I agree that Pelosi and Newsum are corrupt bags of baboon tante.

I agree we need stronger boarder control and modern immigration reform.

The woke movement is illogical as a rabid dog with low estrogen levels, who identifies as a gender fluid cat with a vegan diet, and an allergy to non-gay peanut M&Ms.

It's easy to see that Tucker's fake media persona is about making money. I've watched his infomercials, propaganda validation interviews, and broadcast segments on PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox. As for calling him a douche, after 20 years of watching him shit on anyone in his cross hairs, IMO he's earned the man douche #1 award 10 X over. Most of the time, I either doubt that he's actually a conservative, or I'm 100% sure he's on the opposite side of reality.

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, paradime said:

Maher is a stand up comedian making fun of political absurdity in general. Carlson is a right wing media personality posing as a journalist.

You could replace the name Tucker with the name Maher in your post and the statements would still be 100% accurate. Not sure how you don't see that. Aside from drilling leftist  propaganda on his show before woke was even cool. You know he also has his own podcast where he has no script right?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Why would low sperm count matter? unless making babies. I'd be more worried about low T.

A more pressing question is, how do you know what another man's sperm count is and how/why are you keeping track 🤣.

• Haha 2