Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

I have always wondered if some of the Canadian bacon I have eaten in the past came from  port Coquitlam BC 

I drove by that pig farm years ago not knowing the whore stories which took place there. Those were some sick brothers. Shame for the girls to die that way no matter the lives they were living.

• Like 2

No one ever said it out loud but those Picton Pigs went somewhere. Hey, whore fed pork is better that some of the things pigs eat.

Pig Farm Willie.....

He looked retarded drunken hillbilly
Something much darker lurked in pigfarm Willy
Offering money & closing the deal
Skinning and grinding into sausagemeal

Grinding the girls
Pig Farm Willy
Grinding the girls
Pig Farm Willy
Grinding the girls
Pig Farm Willy

Ho's disappear from the streets but who cares
Our boy Willys out honing his wares
Come to the party streetwalker or stripper
Little did they know theyd windup in the chipper

A videotrial he rots in his cell
Public & jury wish him to hell
Plotting and scheming cuz someday he might
Walk free to continue his grinding delight

Do you think you can dig me up a date for Saturday Night

• Like 2

Meidas Touch shit heads 3 put together a hit piece video of Joe Rogan using the N word in context, but they cut the context.  TheN have been in full denial MODE that they did it because of the huge audience (rage) that are adult enough to know how Joe Rogan used the things he said within context...

So Dave Portnoy and Schulz discovered these three retards being the ones who did the video. They bragged about being able to manipulate media and people through media. They get called out and even one of these Dumb Fucks gets caught using the N word himself. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3

I was asked to Choose my Pronouns for Pinterest  registration.

WTF - I was then forced to choose between those on their list - How Ironic.

AND I was being quite flexible and willing to choose between a number of pronouns like His Holy Magnificence, That Asshat, El Nebuloso, and others.

But in ALL SERIOUSNESS, I'm wanting to VOMIT writing this sentence, has anyone seen a Series or Movie where a character has "pronouns?"

I'm betting it has already happened since I Run-For-The-Hills when I encounter any kind of "woke" agenda nonsense - like after just one episode of Batwoman, I definitely did not feel unlike Ron White's dog licking his balls trying to get the taste his wife's cooking out of his mouth, so to speak.

But after watching maybe 5 minutes of Star Trek Discovery's latest episode, having thrown in the towel at epi5, I believe they are on the verge is making this fateful step - a "Shot heard round the world" so to speak ( and in keeping with the topic of this thread, LOL) which will signify qualitatively the degeneration of mankind on this planet.

NOTE To Self:  Find that decades old overpopulation rat study because we are following the phases to extinction just like that experimental rat colony.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

I was asked to Choose my Pronouns for Pinterest  registration.

WTF - I was then forced to choose between those on their list - How Ironic.

AND I was being quite flexible and willing to choose between a number of pronouns like His Holy Magnificence, That Asshat, El Nebuloso, and others.

But in ALL SERIOUSNESS, I'm wanting to VOMIT writing this sentence, has anyone seen a Series or Movie where a character has "pronouns?"

I'm betting it has already happened since I Run-For-The-Hills when I encounter any kind of "woke" agenda nonsense - like after just one episode of Batwoman, I definitely did not feel unlike Ron White's dog licking his balls trying to get the taste his wife's cooking out of his mouth, so to speak.

But after watching maybe 5 minutes of Star Trek Discovery's latest episode, having thrown in the towel at epi5, I believe they are on the verge is making this fateful step - a "Shot heard round the world" so to speak ( and in keeping with the topic of this thread, LOL) which will signify qualitatively the degeneration of mankind on this planet.

NOTE To Self:  Find that decades old overpopulation rat study because we are following the phases to extinction just like that experimental rat colony.

I quit watching TV about 6-7 years ago. I spend more time watching Netflix and Prime where I chose what I want (if I even want it) and can come and go as I please. Fuck TV. Can't totally escape it though, walking through a room. I noticed commercials have more mixed race families and gays than straight couples. Usually white guys with black wives so I guess there is discrimination even in WOKE land. Almost no white men and Asian chicks so there's another discrimination. Seems also there are more gay men couples then female couples but maybe they are more noticeable holding hands then women. Based on commercials 85% of couples depicted in commercials are mixed race and 15% are gay. To fit in I refuse to turn gay but I might get an Asian girl to even out the discrepancy.

• Haha 1