• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminds me of that chick in high school, you know, the one that was always head of the class, outspoken, ran for school president, made the school implement recycling, protested to get equal pay for the women cafeteria workers, forced the school to allow girls to take non traditional shop classes, tried to get the school to implement a dress code, agitated to get Home Economics for girls cancelled, ran the school paper and headed up the year book committee. The one who when she stood up in class made everyone groan out loud.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Reminds me of that chick in high school, you know, the one that was always head of the class, outspoken, ran for school president, made the school implement recycling, protested to get equal pay for the women cafeteria workers, forced the school to allow girls to take non traditional shop classes, tried to get the school to implement a dress code, agitated to get Home Economics for girls cancelled, ran the school paper and headed up the year book committee. The one who when she stood up in class made everyone groan out loud.

Oh,you mean Karen?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

'Occupy Biden' forms weeklong camp near Delaware residence, demands president declare 'climate emergency'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/occupy-biden-forms-weeklong-camp-near-delaware-residence-demands-president-declare-climate-emergency

Declaring a state of emergency changes the climate ? We'll never change anything,mother nature is in control.

• Like 2

Saw the whole AOC debacle, my god.  What level of incredible narcissism must one have to be a bug-eyed horse faced imbecile who thinks that everyone who disagrees with them wants to shoot a wad of pecker snot up their flue? 

Granted, she is one of those women who should always have a cock in her mouth, but that's only to prevent her from spouting stupid shit.  From a political standpoint it would make sense, as I'm sure the dems lose voters every time she speaks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 1/1/2022 at 6:44 PM, angliagt said:

She needs to go away,and take Hillary,the Obamas,Pelosi,& ,,,,,,,,with her.

WHY does anyone listen to anything she says? 

Cuz if you MUTE her in the video clips, she's not too bad to look at, HOWEVER, imagine having a woman like that in your life!!  Ugh 🤣

• Like 1

Wait a minute.... while there are differences physically between women and men, that's a game of memory recall and smarts. Are you saying that there is a division between women and men for smarts???? I'ma going to duck now....

• Like 1

They seem to have gone in a new direction. Long running winners seem the norm now. There was a guy a month ago? Matt Amodio?? that ran away with every game making well over a million and then all of a sudden he very abruptly started goofing up and lost. It was embarrassingly obvious he was throwing the game. My wife watches and I pass through the room when it's on. We both said wtf?????

• Like 2
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Wait a minute.... while there are differences physically between women and men, that's a game of memory recall and smarts. Are you saying that there is a division between women and men for smarts???? I'ma going to duck now....

No, I don't think Matt is making any claims.  Jeopardy is touting the gender angle.  It is true that most of the biggest winners are men though.

• Like 1