• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depressing…zoom has destroyed the good old fashioned “falling down style” office shooting. When they talk about climate change I often wonder which climate?  Social or environmental? 
 Just more evolutions of sensationalism, young folks add super to everything they try to describe..now enjoy this video, no need to thank me..youll hear it in your head all day…my contribution to chaos 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

273667380_629388504943114_51452859826890

I saw that headline this morning thinking it had to be BS, but no its real

Even snopes admits the crack pipe give away is true but they said mostly false because its not about equity.

Fucking duplicitous bastids

Rating

What's True

In 2022, a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services substance abuse harm reduction grant did require recipients to provide safer smoking kits to existing drug users. In distributing grants, priority would be given to applicants serving historically underserved communities. However...

What's False

This was just one of around 20 components of the grant program and far from its most prominent or important one, despite being the primary focus of outraged news reports. The purpose of the program was to reduce harm and the risk of infection among drug users, not to advance racial equity, although that was a secondary consideration.

• Like 3

More they use, more they die. Places in Europe they'll step over an overdosing junkie and keep on walking.

California is worthless and I hope you have a way out. Unless you support the Democrats, there are already enough Californian comrades polluting Idaho. Since some assholes decided selling out Idaho was fast and easy money,(likely Republicans), I am amazed at the speed of Idaho's decline.

At least taking from citizens remains an issue both parties support. Political parties working together to increase their wealth and power. and decrease the wealth and power of  others. Isn't it great what can be accomplished when the Government works together.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Ooph! said:

We should not be enabling them

Well there is that. As I age I'm less agreeable to sharing the planet with those in a hurry to leave it because of poor criminal life style choices that I find abhorrent. It disgusts me that resources are disbursed to them and other criminals while those more deserving of assistance do without. They are a huge drain on finite resources. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Yea i don't know how anybody can believe that's a good idea.

It's a solution that maintains individual freedom, while attempting to minimize damage to society. I do not believe that "addiction" is a disease, but understand ceasing hard drugs can lead to physical withdraws, which could be fatal. I support up to three enrollments in rehab, funded by us taxpayers, for junkies unable to pay. But, if there is a 4th relapse--Fuck'em. I believe in compassion and forgiveness, but there must be limits.

As for the unrepentant junkie, I want them separated from society and am willing to provide taxpayer funding for a place, supplies and up to three emergency hospital drug related visits.

In effort to limit collateral damage caused by junkies, if either program (rehab or recreational overdose) is exhausted any and all parental rights will be terminated without possibility of reinstatement. 

The above suggested actions are as liberal I get and I wouldn't support either, without laws drastically increasing penalties for drug related crimes, part of the booking process will include drug testing. If the drug test is positive, then the crime is considered a drug crime and additional penalties  attach.

Of course all of this will not impact junkies (including alcoholics) that stay on the right side of the law. I know functional alcoholics and functional addicts. Neither group is thriving, but again, individual freedom.

Sorted

Post Script: If found, providing, selling, sharing drugs to children, then potential penalties further increase and include capital.

• Like 2

Fuck that shit. Next year a whole new generation of druggies and the year after that and that. Break the cycle... make it so only the worst fucks want to be around it. Cut off the supply. Caught importing drugs into country, caught selling drugs, carrying drugs, second offense is a capitol offense, death penalty. No appeals, no jail time. 

Youre Done Finish GIF - Youre Done Finish Terminate - Discover & Share GIFs

Who doesn't know someone or have a family member who has died of lung cancer? Timothy McVeigh could have hurt the gov. more and been a hero by driving up to the Phillip Morris head office.

• Like 2
On 2/8/2022 at 7:17 AM, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Our society runs on hate while China preaches Tolerance to their people.

(not that I agree with this statement re: Ueghers and Tibetans)

1 hour ago, Dav said:

Taiwan

vietnam

japan

hong kong

india

Not China or Chinese people.

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

I cannot wait for 15% inflation..... Oh wait its here. 

Worst inflation since the middle of 1940's...

I don't know where they came up with 6% and now 7.5%.I paid 20 bucks for a can of bondo yesterday,a quart.Six months ago it was 9 bucks.There are so many examples of materials i buy for work that are doubled in price from a year ago.

• Like 5