• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He just did a "Press Conference".I wonder if the reporters were screened

ahead of time.He only seems to call on the ones that he has pictures & names

of in his notes.

Have you seen his new book? It's called "The President's New Brain".

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Have you seen his new book? It's called "The President's New Brain".

Based on the Hans Christian Anderson 1873 children's story: The Emperor's New Clothes where a stupid king is duped into believing he has the grandest, the latest fashion, the best tailored clothes in the realm. (but is actually naked) No one is about to question the king so nothing is said until in the middle of a parade a young child unknowingly points out his nakedness to the crowd and pandemonium ensues.

Well, way past time to point out the American emperor has no brain.

• Like 1

FBI raids home, office of Democratic Texas congressman, a vocal critic of Biden        

(The Center Square) – The Laredo, Texas, home and campaign office of Democratic U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, a vocal critic of the president, was raided by the FBI on Wednesday.

More than a dozen federal agents were seen entering and leaving Cuellar’s Laredo residence removing bags, bins and at least one computer, 

The Monitor of McAllen first reported. Local news reports also show agents at his campaign office.

"The FBI was present in the vicinity of Windridge Drive and Estate Drive in Laredo conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity," FBI spokesperson Rosanne Hughes said in a statement. "The FBI cannot provide further comment on an ongoing investigation."

https://www.thecentersquare.com/texas/fbi-raids-home-office-of-democratic-texas-congressman-a-vocal-critic-of-biden/article_af362620-7a20-11ec-a43c-9b746db0baff.html

He's also being sued by some woman who he blasted on Instagram as being the usual "terrorist" "white supremeist" etc, etc.  She attended the Capital protest on Jan 6, but she didn't enter the capital, and did not break any laws.  You're immediately slapped with these labels if you have an opposite point of view.

What a smug, arrogant prick.

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 5

geez. why hasn't someone started a "Destruction in Canada" thread.  I got no where to post these. Theirs shit going on to our Northern neighbor's.

I'm proud of them fuckers standing ground. American's need to do something before it's to late.

OK, back to the norm... 

Canada Trudeu.jpg

coward 19 Canada.jpg

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, 420n620 said:

geez. why hasn't someone started a "Destruction in Canada" thread.  I got no where to post these. Theirs shit going on to our Northern neighbor's.

I'm proud of them fuckers standing ground. American's need to do something before it's to late.

OK, back to the norm... 

Canada Trudeu.jpg

coward 19 Canada.jpg

There is a thread! but in here seems fine to me

• Like 3