• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Homeless man who shot dead teen cashier in cold blood at Burger King where he used to work had been released without bail in November for screwdriver attack: Screamed 'America's gonna burn' during wide-eyed perp-walk

• Police arrested Winston Glynn, a 30-year-old homeless man, in connection with Sunday's murder of Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19
  • Glynn went on a foul-mouthed rant as he was being led out of the 25th Precinct stationhouse after being booked Friday afternoon
  • 'Why am I guilty?' Glynn shouted through the blue mask covering his face as officers walked him to a waiting police car. 'You know they charge n*****s every day?
  • Detectives attempted to load the handcuffed suspect into the back of the car when he screamed 'F*** you all! and then bellowed, 'America's gonna BURN!'
  • Glynn had one last parting shout for those yelling at him in Spanish before cops could load him in the car: 'Do you wanna start a war between Latinos and n*****s?! Do you wanna start a war?'
  • Glynn was out on the street following his arrest on November 30 for menacing a man with a screwdriver because his crime was 'not bail eligible.'
  • He now faces charges of murder, robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon
  • Bayron-Nieves was working a night shift as a cashier at a Burger King in East Harlem when an armed robber shot and killed her after she handed him $100
  • Glynn's past criminal record includes at least three other prior arrests: criminal possession of a weapon in 2020, another menacing charge from 2018 and a criminal mischief charge stemming from a 2017 incident
  • NYPD say detectives used surveillance video to track down the suspect, who was then identified by witnesses
  • Police say white earbuds hanging from suspect's pants helped them find Glynn
  • Glynn worked at the same Burger King as the victim, but a year apart, leaving in December 2020

Police arrest suspected gunman in killing of Burger King worker, 19

Police have arrested an unidentified 30-year-old suspect in connection with Sunday's killing of Burger King cashier Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19, who was shot dead in Harlem during a robbery.
www.dailymail.co.uk
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

3 prior arrests? criminal possession of a weapon and menacing??? Someone dropped the ball. Obviously has mental problems.

Related Federal gun charges were not filed.  Would have locked him up for a long time.  Typical lazy attitude on local authorities, let's get this over with minimum effort on our part.

On 1/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, datzenmike said:

The thing is that she doesn't wield that power, never has nor ever will and has no involvement in politics. Think figurehead, or titular ruler or simply: 'in name only'.  All things and decisions are done in her name and her tacit approval, a mere ceremonial act. Think of her as literally the great great grandmother matriarch of the family that everyone respects and defers to but no longer has any real power over the workings of her family. 

She does wield that power. The disagreement wasn't about if she "Uses" the power in some boastful outward display. The queen very much has an enormous amount of power and the "Titular" title is an illusion of sovereignty for the people. PM Boris just recently had to go ask her to dissolve the parliament at which she granted.. All laws are decided by HER with the house of Commons each year. The remainder of the family is just an image of pageantry, but the queen is very much a powerful Matriarch. 

She is the one who approves, but choses to stay clear of political spats between parties. They like to call themselves a Constitutional Monarchy but she can suspend all roles of governance should be be so despotic. That type of power will never be forfeited completely unless wrested from that family. Anytime media or governments say something is "powerless" generally is a pile of fly crowded shit. 

She isnt in "Name Only". 

She IS the queen, and the Monarch in "Constitutional Monarch"

12 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

My pick..

Prince Andrew... duh a shoe in. Young girls mid teens, displaying the name tags of his daughters, call me daddy.

Hillery Clinton... adrenochrome fueled water sports with multiple pre nubile boys and girls dressed as cherubs

Michael Jackson... pederast, pre and post nubile male teens. Bubbles was always in attendance.

Kenin Spacey... preferred blindfolded athletic teen boys

Harvy Weinstein... prefers intricate rape scenarios. (with women)

Alec Baldwin... preferred vocal degradation of women, always escalating, always with physical violence

Donald Trump... preferred beautiful companions that are submissives, no kink, not adventurous.

Bill Clinton... another shoe in. Anything with a vagina, exclusively with maids or servants. Never with Hillary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice list of the criminal class that can get away with anything. Epstein had been warned, given a slap on the wrist then continued his behavior is what finally got him locked up. All the others on the list were at least aware if not directly participating but did nothing to stop this. These douchebags think they are above everybody else and the poor are there to be abused and discarded. I doubt anybody will do any time.

• Like 1

This was the intent of the establishment the whole time. Dan Bongino opined on this right as the commission was established. Dem and Rhino alike needed an excuse to lock out the uninvited from power positions.  What better way than to coordinate an "insurrection" with the help of intelligences, and claim Trump needs to be indicted on fomenting an "insurrection." 

FBI, CIA, NSA, are all domestic power tools for the Invited. They create crimes and conspire to frame, but never solve it. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-panel-member-floats-14th-amendment-as-way-to-bar-trump-from-holding-office  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Is that a woman? cause there's a bulge in those leather pants...

You're just jealous.

4 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

If I were alone with a woman like that naked my dick would be scared stiff! Um as long as it is a real woman.

I'd do anything she said.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2022 at 6:40 PM, datzenmike said:

You're just jealous.

I'd do anything she said.

Lol, I remember when that issue came out about 20 years ago or so as someone in my circle of friends bought it and passed it around to all of us degenerates. 

• Like 1
On 1/17/2022 at 4:17 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I'm still in a state of shock that this fucking moron is the President.When you think he can't possibly say anything dumber than the last time he spoke,he does.And how about just take the mask off of your ear ? Talks like an idiot and looks like one too.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Biden is just a skillful use of misdirection by his handlers.

I have to agree, as a conservative I see him as a figurehead because whoever is pulling the strings on the left does a magnificent job of it, to get 80 million votes with some old dottering failure and to keep the Republican party on its heels convincing all those people of all the shit they keep winning on is just over the top.

• Like 3