I don't watch it, but my mom does so occasionally I would watch it with her, or she'll give me the updates.  I just thought it was funny that they are allowing "female" "records" to be broken... At least there's no natural advantage, and maybe they just shouldn't have male and female records for the show. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually kind of surprised that the women's groups aren't making more of a fuss about all these dick-tucking pillow biters swooping in and easily shattering records that women worked diligently for years to set.  I suppose eventually women will just not compete against them, and girls won't enter the field and devote all the time and energy to train for something that they will never achieve.  Until the traps get their own category, the trend will continue.

As for Jeopardy, I watch it avidly, and I imagine that the more wins you get just ramps up the pressure to continue to do well, and when it finally comes to  an end it has to be kind of a relief.

I do fairly well at it, but I'm afraid that if I were on the show I'd be one of those  poor individuals who wind up in the red and have to slink off before final.  I'd probably get categories like The Bible, Opera, Shakespeare, instead of things like radial engines, machine shop tools or things I'd like to do with Christina Hendricks.

• Like 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10376545/Amazon-driver-three-arrested-dumping-600-opened-packages-Oklahoma-road.html

Illegal immigrant Amazon driver is arrested for dumping 600 opened packages on side of Oklahoma road and stealing hundreds more that were supposed to be delivered for Christmas

Deputies also found a garbage bag containing an envelope with an address and a receipt from a local store, which led them to obtain a warrant at a house on South Birch Street in Luther, Oklahoma. 

The house was filled with thousands of undelivered Amazon packages that were stored in almost every room, even filling the storm shelter.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, angliagt said:

Because they're illegal,they'll probably get a lawyer (paid for by the taxpayers,

& sue Amazon...........and win. 

No, they'll say the driver's IQ was too low, theres no possible way the driver could have known any better. 

Aquitted of all charges and resumes same activity. Repeat steps 2 and 3. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Stripped bare.....

Not a good sign when mommy does this. Wow, what a spanking! Swinging in the wind. You are so fucked on top of how fucked you are right now. Christ this could put the old girl in the ground. Maybe she wanted this taken care of in the event she leaves this mortal coil in the near future. Can't have this liability on the British taxpayer's payroll.

Pussy, it's the downfall of us all.

• Like 1

I think it's tradition and most people venerate tradition. Certainly outlived it's time when birth alone exulted you above all others. Hey, we all live with tradition. The Royals all put their pants on one leg at a time so not that different and they supply endless scandals and rumor. I think they all live on a taxpayer stipend from the government. Probably more expensive to get rid of.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think it's tradition and most people venerate tradition. Certainly outlived it's time when birth alone exulted you above all others. Hey, we all live with tradition. The Royals all put their pants on one leg at a time so not that different and they supply endless scandals and rumor. I think they all live on a taxpayer stipend from the government. Probably more expensive to get rid of.

What blew me away is how the outward media claims the Royals are just symbols of a bygone era, Yet the queen has enormous decision power legislatively, economically, and internationally. 

The PM is allowed to work within the legal frame works of laws established, but has to ask permission from to introduce new laws outside the traditional frame work. Autonomous legality living inside the property lines. The life of a free range kid until they do something out of bounds. 

14 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

What blew me away is how the outward media claims the Royals are just symbols of a bygone era, Yet the queen has enormous decision power legislatively, economically, and internationally. 

The PM is allowed to work within the legal frame works of laws established, but has to ask permission from to introduce new laws outside the traditional frame work. Autonomous legality living inside the property lines. The life of a free range kid until they do something out of bounds. 

No....

She has virtually no power and rubber stamps all things brought before her. She can veto anything as is her prerogative, but the monarchy has never done so in what 200 years? Like the devil's spawn, the queen's duties are mainly ceremonial. 

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

No....

She has virtually no power and rubber stamps all things brought before her. She can veto anything as is her prerogative, but the monarchy has never done so in what 200 years? Like the devil's spawn, the queen's duties are mainly ceremonial. 

She still has the power to dissolve the government body. This power has never been seceded from the royal family

No bill can become law without the consent of the queen.

She still has a massive share of power within the UK and has legal control of the UK war machine should she use the power. She is also the sole individual who has the power to make war or approve war. 

Edited by Mattndew76

The thing is that she doesn't wield that power, never has nor ever will and has no involvement in politics. Think figurehead, or titular ruler or simply: 'in name only'.  All things and decisions are done in her name and her tacit approval, a mere ceremonial act. Think of her as literally the great great grandmother matriarch of the family that everyone respects and defers to but no longer has any real power over the workings of her family.