• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to laugh.  Baldwin pointed the gun at someone and proceeded to shoot - was that the story or was it the gun accidently went off?

I've seen behind the scenes footage of how the treat guns on sets - they treat them like props, NOT GUNS!

The #1 FIRST THING any child is taught:  NEVER POINT A GUN AT SOMEONE!   I guess the Liberal Upbringing would never risk that lesson for fear their child may turn into a mass murdering gun fiend...

Baldwin should do jail time merely for being so stupid.

• Thanks 1

Of motive, means and opportunity, pretty sure motive is absent. Killing someone on purpose in front of witnesses is a strange way to do it and try to claim an accident. To set the record straight it was accidental as far as I'm concerned. Not saying he wasn't incompetently handling a weapon, not saying he wasn't responsible for fostered an atmosphere of complacency. Not saying corners weren't cut on safety. Not at all saying he wasn't responsible. This would inevitably have happened.  

Criminal Negligence - 

conduct in which a person ignores a known or obvious risk, or disregards the life and safety of others.

Reckless Endangerment - 

the criminal offense of recklessly engaging in conduct that creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury or death to another person. Whether you meant any harm or not, creating a situation that puts someone else at risk is illegal.

Examples can include driving carelessly, car accidents,
workplace accidents,
child abuse, hospital abuse, etc.

Note: Reckless endangerment is a misdemeanor but can be a felony when a deadly weapon is involved.

How serious is it to point a gun at someone?   Point one at a cop and see what happens.

Another thing, if you are in possession of a gun that is "supposed" to be inoperative, unloaded, has blanks, etc. you cannot assume that - you must inspect the gun yourself.  Someone hands you a gun and says it's not loaded and what.... you blindly accept those words as truth?  Only a complete fool would do so.  

Which leaves the question, is Baldwin a complete fool?  I don't think so.  And so there is the question of motive.

Also guns on a set are more dangerous than real guns at a shooting range.  At the range everyone knows the guns are genuine and strict rules are in effect regarding their handling and loading.  At the movie set, guns are supposed to be safe, yet there is always the possibility that they aren't, so extra caution must always be maintained.

Pointing is different from aiming. A gun is always pointing at something but is not always being aimed. I doubt very much he was aiming at anyone just holding it and happened to be pointing at someone. Aiming takes a deliberate conscious effort.

Yes he is a reckless fool and criminally responsible. No doubt.

You mention motive...

14 minutes ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

And so there is the question of motive.

... but did not elaborate. No motive that I'm aware of so not likely murder. More likely a reckless arrogant fool which is worse. 

14 minutes ago, angliagt said:

.......and I thought everybody in California loved him?

I know some that voted for him.They WILL NOT discuss anything about what he's done since taking office.I guess they feel pretty stupid now.I sure would if i voted for that.It's strange,some people love Gavin Newsom,far too many.Makes no sense to me.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

You all feel it..something isnt right..Lots of somethings really. Well here ya go. Fella lays it all out. Its coming. Europe is already lost, Canada likely. Take the time to watch if you really want to know..but DONT if you dont. 

this isn’t conspiracy shit. If you watch youll see.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

MONEY.... follow the money. Buying whole subdivisions is an investment. Thinking that this will end everything is retarded. Like a loan shark killing the guy who owes him $100k instead of just kicking the shit out of him. Can't make the payments if broken legs or dead. Can't make money if no middle class to work for it.

13 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

awTv5wb.jpg

President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Farewell Address, Jan 17 1961

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence - economic, political, even spiritual is felt in every city, state house, every office of the federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. 

https://www.eisenhowerlibrary.gov/sites/default/files/research/online-documents/farewell-address/reading-copy.pdf

• Like 3