Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Good to see sleepy joe cares about the well being of the “euranians”. State of the union address was shameful. We look like such shitbags in the eyes of the world.

https://imgur.com/nmOLy8c

Yup, I heard that too!  The expressions on Harris's & Pelosi's faces were priceless!!  They were sitting there WAITING for Brandon to screw up..........and he DID!! 😎😁

• Like 3

Indiana lawmakers pass legislation restricting bail organizations, targeting crime in Indy

Indiana lawmakers late Tuesday night sent Gov. Eric Holcomb legislation that opponents say would severely limit the ability of charitable bail organizations to help poor Hoosiers.

The measure, House Bill 1300, would prevent those organizations from bailing out anyone charged with a violent crime in Indiana, as well as anyone with a past conviction for a violent crime who is charged with any new felony.

Nonprofits who bail out more than three people in a 180 day period would have to pay a $300 certification fee every two years under the legislation, and groups that receive grant funding from the state and local governments would be prohibited from bailing indigent people out of jail. 

https://news.yahoo.com/indiana-lawmakers-pass-legislation-restricting-200213846.html

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Indiana lawmakers pass legislation restricting bail organizations, targeting crime in Indy

Indiana lawmakers late Tuesday night sent Gov. Eric Holcomb legislation that opponents say would severely limit the ability of charitable bail organizations to help poor Hoosiers.

The measure, House Bill 1300, would prevent those organizations from bailing out anyone charged with a violent crime in Indiana, as well as anyone with a past conviction for a violent crime who is charged with any new felony.

Nonprofits who bail out more than three people in a 180 day period would have to pay a $300 certification fee every two years under the legislation, and groups that receive grant funding from the state and local governments would be prohibited from bailing indigent people out of jail. 

https://news.yahoo.com/indiana-lawmakers-pass-legislation-restricting-200213846.html

Isn't bail a hallmark of American Justice? Until convicted are you not presumed innocent? The bail amount reflects the flight from justice risk managed.

Then again fuck criminals.

Well this dirt bag got what was coming to him. Unrepentant to the end...

Repay $120,000, $25,000 fine, 150 days in the slammer and 30 months probation. What a douche. Could probably have stayed out of jail by admitting guilt and saying sorry. But nooooooo.

"USA Bio Labs in Ukraine are fake! Russia is telling lies!!!"  US government and corporate media a few days ago.

"Yes we do have USA funded Bio Labs in Ukraine." Current admissions.... 

Seems 100% of the opposite of every denial appears to be the truth. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Because illegal as fuck to have them here.... and Ukraine is corrupt just like CCP and the Wuhan lab.

Although very true, but not my point. US Government is the equal evil to Russia in all this bull shit. Given its Russia's front yard I feel they're the lesser of the evil now.

FUCK JOE BIDEN and FUCK HIS VOTERS. With a buckeye branch covered in cut glass. 

https://rumble.com/vx0ngt-ep.-1722-panic-breaks-out-over-the-ukraine-bio-labs-story-the-dan-bongino-s.html

Dan gives some food for thought.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Because illegal as fuck to have them here.... and Ukraine is corrupt just like CCP and the Wuhan lab.

Ukraine is massively corrupt. Remember they had a coup in 2014 to install the current puppet gov't too.

275605637_158614426537729_4483640302812829095_n (1).jpg

• Like 3

Hate Biden, hate Trump, hate Putin, hate Trudeau, hate Zilinsky. All politicians at that level are corrupt, doesn't matter if Dem or Rep. Dictators or placed in by another fucked up country. Everyone at some level hates there own government. I don't hate Russians, Ukrainians, Mexicans, Cubans... I don't like over baring dictating ass wholes who want to have crazy control over people. I will say this, Trump wanted to be a dictator just like his boy Putin and Jung dic-tot of North Korean. I don't like who our current pres is but give it a few more years and things will change.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Hate Biden, hate Trump, hate Putin, hate Trudeau, hate Zilinsky. All politicians at that level are corrupt, doesn't matter if Dem or Rep. Dictators or placed in by another fucked up country. Everyone at some level hates there own government. I don't hate Russians, Ukrainians, Mexicans, Cubans... I don't like over baring dictating ass wholes who want to have crazy control over people. I will say this, Trump wanted to be a dictator just like his boy Putin and Jung dic-tot of North Korean. I don't like who our current pres is but give it a few more years and things will change.

How did Trump want to be a dictator?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

How did Trump want to be a dictator?

He would drop to his knees and suck Putins dick given the chance. Trump is a power monger like every high level political POS who he wanted to flush out. He is a cunt and not because Republican just a major ego maniac WAC job.

Edited by ratpatrol66
11 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

He would drop to his knees and suck Putins dick given the chance. Trump is a power monger like every high level political POS who he wanted to flush out. He is a cunt and not because Republican just a major ego maniac WAC job.

What flavor are you drinking cherry or grape?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

If that whore had won in 2016 I have serious doubts we would be here talking about Datsuns or anything else, we would all be vaccinated with their poison or dead, and cash would already be history, everything you have would be theirs as sheeple do not own anything, they are nothing but sheeple(livestock) and have no rights, Trump was a major speed bump to them, and then the Democrat Politicians and Lincoln Project Republicans divided this country, if they had not went that route and just rode it out concentrating on this fake plague the people would not be divided and we would already be totally screwed, be thankful they have TDS(Trump Derangement Syndrome) and cannot think rationally.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1