1 hour ago, paradime said:

Come on guys, You're fixated on conviction and sidestepping the point. 

I'm not arguing this pea brain criminal's guilt or ignorant; nor defending short sighted "POS liberal judges/politicians" who fumble the ball. In a perfect world Crew's firearm charges would have been adjudicated 2 years ago, and he'd be behind bars... Now you can twist my words and accuse me of being a gun control liberal. LMFHO

From a legal/constatutional perspective, I'm offering objective analysis based on what WE KNOW, and don't know about this case, NOTHING MORE. What you read into it is yours.

Actually i'm fixated on keeping criminals where they belong and protecting innocent people.Too bad this state i live in seems to disagree with me.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Short of starting a destruction of Europe thread I have to ask ..

After 20 damn years of watching third world country launch 5 ton American troop vehicles 40 feet in the air… why in the fuck have I seen absolutely zero roadside IED footage coming out of that place??  
  maybe the Ukrainians need to watch more tv or something. Wtf 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

If I were a betting man, after seeing how successful fear has been Id say something scary. Lol. 🐑

Its already begun, a liberal friend confirmed it to me last night possible war with Russia and Putin Trumps best friend.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

wIHL5aI.jpg

I heard that.You really have to listen to it to get a full understanding of how dumb this lady is.She spoke as if she was talking to a classroom of 2nd grade children.The guy that asked the question might have been trolling her,i don't know.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1