6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

He would drop to his knees and suck Putins dick given the chance. Trump is a power monger like every high level political POS who he wanted to flush out. He is a cunt and not because Republican just a major ego maniac WAC job.

In what policy examples? I'm not a big trump fan, but I do think things were better with him than now, with our 40+ year career politician who clearly is inept and has always been a lying pos.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

He would drop to his knees and suck Putins dick given the chance. Trump is a power monger like every high level political POS who he wanted to flush out. He is a cunt and not because Republican just a major ego maniac WAC job.

He had Four Years to do what you claim, yet he didn't do any of that. He had Putin sucking his dick by driving their economy and influence into the dirt. 

Stop hating for the sake of hating and pay attention. 

And I rather have four years of a cocksure bastard vs. a feeble absent minded career politician who is controlled by Special Interests. 

With Trump we had Peace, Booming Economy, Lower Gas Prices and Respect around the world. Yeah, real Dictator shit there! 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

The city just kept screwing that guy over and he built the ultimate battering ram. Video has been posted here before. I will try to find it or someone will beat me to it. 

Fuck with a guy long enough and he will break...

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Fuck with a guy long enough and he will break...

Almost entirely his own fault. He bought property with no sewage connection then dumped it improperly and was fined. He fucked up way more than the city... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Almost entirely his own fault. He bought property with no sewage connection then dumped it improperly and was fined. He fucked up way more than the city... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

You should know better than to go to Wiki Mike.  

If it has anything to do with fighting the system from the right Wiki will LIE LIE LIE with no repercussions against them. There is more to the story and this guy did not snap over something as simple as a sewage fine.

In some communities people develop alliances among city employees and "elected" officials. If you do not comport to their ways you can be shut out of the system. If someone wants your property or business for their cohort then they can use the municipalities to fuck you over. Does it happen? Every day in dang near every community. 

This feud was not about a sewage fine. It was far more complicated and this guy was railroaded out of business and property by an alliance in the city government. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2

No it started with that and escalated. Know your enemy, know his game when you play. Know when you are beat. There's a reason the phrase "You can't fight city hall" was coined.

Can you trust you tube to be impartial? with Heemeyer's 'descent into madness' ?...

If you spend 18 months building this to 'get even with those who fucked you over' you have a screw loose to begin with. Everyone watching was cheering for Marvin and his payback, me too, but really.... he has anger issues.

• Like 1

I've thought for years now that June 4th should be recognized nationally as Marv Heemeyer day, as a reminder to every podunk-town tin weasel dictator wannabe that they should look at their hole card every so often and wind their neck in if they're getting too cuntish.

Same for the shitbags in DC; they wouldn't have to fence off the capitol and ring it with ANG if they'd only quit enacting policies that make everyone want to kill them.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

Some people aren't hanging on by much, to where it doesn't take much to push them off the cliff.

Zackley... don't stand so close to me. He's no hero just the architect of his own demise.

Saudi Arabia Considers Ditching The Dollar For Chinese Oil Sales

One of the core staples of the past 40 years, and an anchor propping up the dollar's reserve status, was a global financial system based on the petrodollar. This was a world in which oil producers would sell their product to the US (and the rest of the world) for dollars, which they would then recycle the proceeds of in dollar-denominated assets and, while investing in dollar-denominated markets, explicitly prop up the USD as the world reserve currency. All of this would support the standing of the US as the world's undisputed financial superpower. 

Those days are coming to an end.

One day after we reported that the "UK is asking Saudis for more oil even as MBS invites Xi Jinping to Riyadh to strengthen ties", the WSJ is out with a blockbuster report, noting that "Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price some of its oil sales to China in yuan," a move that could cripple not only the petrodollar’s dominance of the global petroleum market - something which Zoltan Pozsar predicted in his last note - and mark another shift by the world’s top crude exporter toward Asia, but also a move aimed squarely at the heart of the US financial system which has taken advantage of the dollar's reserve status by printing as many dollars as needed to fund government spending for the past decade.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-arabia-considers-ditching-dollar-170000924.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Saudi Arabia Considers Ditching The Dollar For Chinese Oil Sales

One of the core staples of the past 40 years, and an anchor propping up the dollar's reserve status, was a global financial system based on the petrodollar. This was a world in which oil producers would sell their product to the US (and the rest of the world) for dollars, which they would then recycle the proceeds of in dollar-denominated assets and, while investing in dollar-denominated markets, explicitly prop up the USD as the world reserve currency. All of this would support the standing of the US as the world's undisputed financial superpower. 

Those days are coming to an end.

One day after we reported that the "UK is asking Saudis for more oil even as MBS invites Xi Jinping to Riyadh to strengthen ties", the WSJ is out with a blockbuster report, noting that "Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price some of its oil sales to China in yuan," a move that could cripple not only the petrodollar’s dominance of the global petroleum market - something which Zoltan Pozsar predicted in his last note - and mark another shift by the world’s top crude exporter toward Asia, but also a move aimed squarely at the heart of the US financial system which has taken advantage of the dollar's reserve status by printing as many dollars as needed to fund government spending for the past decade.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-arabia-considers-ditching-dollar-170000924.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Lol. As a self made hundredaire id become a six hundredaire..fuck Chinas Government and the entire middle east anyway..in 2024 well get good leadership again and become energy independent again. The Liberal leadership has forgotten the rule of lies..the more you tell the harder it is to keep them straight. 3 more years and everyone will be done with it and looking for a better way, they only have to look back 4 years to remember a world at peace, affordable housing,gas,food, hotels, sporting  events etc. Even the hardest party line supporters pen will fain away from the blue boxes for a better life ahead.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2
On 3/13/2022 at 8:15 PM, ratpatrol66 said:

Hate Biden, hate Trump, hate Putin, hate Trudeau, hate Zilinsky. All politicians at that level are corrupt, doesn't matter if Dem or Rep. Dictators or placed in by another fucked up country. Everyone at some level hates there own government. I don't hate Russians, Ukrainians, Mexicans, Cubans... I don't like over baring dictating ass wholes who want to have crazy control over people. I will say this, Trump wanted to be a dictator just like his boy Putin and Jung dic-tot of North Korean. I don't like who our current pres is but give it a few more years and things will change.

On 3/13/2022 at 10:54 PM, ratpatrol66 said:

Already been asked but answer the dictator thing would you ? There is help out there for TDS,you should get some.Have you forgotten Trump is no longer the President ? 

• Like 3
On 3/13/2022 at 11:24 PM, wayno said:

If that whore had won in 2016 I have serious doubts we would be here talking about Datsuns or anything else, we would all be vaccinated with their poison or dead, and cash would already be history, everything you have would be theirs as sheeple do not own anything, they are nothing but sheeple(livestock) and have no rights, Trump was a major speed bump to them, and then the Democrat Politicians and Lincoln Project Republicans divided this country, if they had not went that route and just rode it out concentrating on this fake plague the people would not be divided and we would already be totally screwed, be thankful they have TDS(Trump Derangement Syndrome) and cannot think rationally.

Well I will tell you wayno I am really happy The whore as you referred to her didn't win in 2016. Just think about that she could still be the current president. I was very ok with trump being the president and really wanted him to drain the swamp, sadly none of that happened.

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, john510 said:

Already been asked but answer the dictator thing would you ? There is help out there for TDS,you should get some.Have you forgotten Trump is no longer the President ? 

He said it himself about being  president for ever, but try finding that video. I don't have TDS, read my comment above where I quoted wayno. I totally accepted Trump as president over Hillary. Yes I do realize Trump is no longer the president. Where do you get the idea I think he still is? I sure as hell would have preferred 4 more years of Trump than what we have now. But the election wasn't stolen because the electoral college votes for who will be the president. I cast my vote but it doesn't really count.

Edited by ratpatrol66

Fuck you two. Biden is the most popular, voted for president in history. Some of his fans liked him so much they voted for him more than once. In some states people got up out of their graves and voted for him. Let's go Joe!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Well I will tell you wayno I an really happy The whore as you referred to her didn't win in 2016. Just think about that she could still be the current president. I was very ok with trump being the president and really wanted him to drain the swamp, sadly none of that happened.

It is a disappointment about draining the swamp but think about it, that has to be one hell of a fight and it isn't going to be done by one man. Its going to take monumental effort to pry all the fingers out of our tax pie and get them off the payroll, hell the media lies even more now than when he was in office. I know they are still winning I see it everyday.

• Like 3