I was working in downtown Seattle yesterday and went out for dinner. This entity, (obviously a guy transitioning to a woman in his mid 50's) was screaming at the bartender about not being able to get authentic Indian food from the establishment we were in (Indian food restaurant!) I was minding my own business during his ridiculous complaints and heard him say how if a business wants to survive they have to serve stronger drinks. I continued to mind my own business and talked to the bartender about how I am moving out of state soon while the jack-ass was now screaming to another lady at the bar about how bad the service was and they owed him something. He heard my conversation with the bartender and asked (@110db) WHY I AM MOVING?!?!?! I politely responded I was looking for a more rural setting and I had grown weary of Seattle. He asked why? I mentioned the crime/prices/population/traffic and he went full male Karen, saying that of that isn't an issue in the city, meanwhile disparaging country folks for being backwards and "theists" I mentioned that I am an atheist and I have never had a problem living in the country, while also mentioning that the cheesecake factory next door had just had the windows smashed a few hours ago. He brushed it off as a rare incident and the bartender said he had to hire 24/7 security because his own windows had been smashed recently. Man-Karen then tried to tell me about how offensive everyone outside of the west coast cities was and he cant wait for them to be put in their place. A guy next to me, spoke up and said to the Man-Karen: You are an idiot and the only offensive person here! I ended up chatting with him for a while and he was a major airline pilot out of Virginia. We had a great conversation about how truly insane the major cities on the west coast have gotten and if you were walking down the street with a mask on in Virginia they would probably commit you for insanity!

• Like 9
  • Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, frankendat said:

DAMNIT! I hoped that was fake news, but all searches I tried came up TRUE. Way to bring the country together. I don't care if the republican candidate is a orangutan (again) not only will I vote, I will pass out fliers, go to those loser rallies, this must stop. NO WAIT, possible silver lining....what's going to happen when the number of arrests inspired by this bright idea disproportionately impacts minorities? It will never be admitted or televised, who wants to file an  FOIA?  

If recent history teaches us anything they will double down and say arresting cops were racist. 

Boom 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Logical1 said:

I was working in downtown Seattle yesterday and went out for dinner. This entity, (obviously a guy transitioning to a woman in his mid 50's) was screaming at the bartender about not being able to get authentic Indian food from the establishment we were in (Indian food restaurant!) I was minding my own business during his ridiculous complaints and heard him say how if a business wants to survive they have to serve stronger drinks. I continued to mind my own business and talked to the bartender about how I am moving out of state soon while the jack-ass was now screaming to another lady at the bar about how bad the service was and they owed him something. He heard my conversation with the bartender and asked (@110db) WHY I AM MOVING?!?!?! I politely responded I was looking for a more rural setting and I had grown weary of Seattle. He asked why? I mentioned the crime/prices/population/traffic and he went full male Karen, saying that of that isn't an issue in the city, meanwhile disparaging country folks for being backwards and "theists" I mentioned that I am an atheist and I have never had a problem living in the country, while also mentioning that the cheesecake factory next door had just had the windows smashed a few hours ago. He brushed it off as a rare incident and the bartender said he had to hire 24/7 security because his own windows had been smashed recently. Man-Karen then tried to tell me about how offensive everyone outside of the west coast cities was and he cant wait for them to be put in their place. A guy next to me, spoke up and said to the Man-Karen: You are an idiot and the only offensive person here! I ended up chatting with him for a while and he was a major airline pilot out of Virginia. We had a great conversation about how truly insane the major cities on the west coast have gotten and if you were walking down the street with a mask on in Virginia they would probably commit you for insanity!

Boise and surrounding are following the L.A, Denver, Seattle, Portland growth plan (Because it has been so successful and each city has added to the plan, letting it evolve and stay relevant.(sarcasm font) I attended City Council. I lost and a 12million townhouse project  100 feet from my door won. It was sad comedy. I live in the old part of town. It was filled with 1000-2000 sq ft homes. The townhouses  are duplexes and each set (duplex) will be around 7000 sq ft. This was the second meeting/hearing and I truly thought there was a chance,  The old part of town has old people (who are being forced out) but there are old lawyers and businessman. Once the "trial" started, it was very apparent, we were only going through the motions. I said,

"Instead of duplexes and townhouses, that are not as good as houses (I have lived in a townhouse)" instead of selling overpriced places that are second choice for 1.5 million a piece, sell 3500 sq ft stand alone homes for 1.5 million or more I don't care. People (including me) want to own a home to set down "roots". Townhouses, multiple unit properties are considered "transient" or investment properties. These properties only benefit the rich, by taking value from the middle class and poor". There was no response, my allotted and enforced time limit was up, the Council thanked me for my testimony and asked I return to my seat.

Sell your property and move to a neighborhood that the rich do not covet, which will be a step down, or the rich pay much more than houses are worth (but not enough to sell and remain in the neighborhood) raising property taxes, forcing us long term residents out, or they petition City Council for exceptions to building codes and zones to increase "housing density" taking one of the few quiet neighborhoods left and making it a thoroughfare.  Since this exception passed, there will be more, the ice has been broken, the flood begins.

I sat next to a guy on a plane to SLC after christmas, he was passing through Idaho and inquired about Boise's growth. I didn't know this guy but it was clear that he felt exactly like me and was facing the same bullshit in SLC. Two men meet and share similar, even exact positions on every major position in currently in conflict. If the democrats were not buying votes by selling out America to any asshole with a pulse, the next Republican or Independent would likely be dictator for life (Not that is a good thing, politics seems to embrace over correction)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, forcing people from their homes and from their land is as American as apple pie. But, historically, victims were afforded the common decency to die a  hero defending what is their's

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Logical1 said:

I was working in downtown Seattle yesterday and went out for dinner. This entity, (obviously a guy transitioning to a woman in his mid 50's) was screaming at the bartender about not being able to get authentic Indian food from the establishment we were in (Indian food restaurant!) 

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedi

Chef prepared curry after wiping bottom with his bare hands 'for cultural reasons'

A curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his hands - because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard .

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in fecal matter.

He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet - and did not use paper for cultural reasons.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Logical1 said:

Here in Virginia you see both masked & unmasked.Most businesses don't require them.

If I'm told I have to wear one,I will.I feel that it's a personal choice.

Sounds like that "Karen" was a Southern California transplant - many of them complain

about everything,&,for some reason,want where they move to to be just like SoCal.   

• Like 2
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedi

Chef prepared curry after wiping bottom with his bare hands 'for cultural reasons'

A curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his hands - because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard .

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in fecal matter.

He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet - and did not use paper for cultural reasons.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

I KNEW it!!!!!

Always thought curry looked like/was recycled poo

• Like 1
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Here in Virginia you see both masked & unmasked.Most businesses don't require them.

If I'm told I have to wear one,I will.I feel that it's a personal choice.

Sounds like that "Karen" was a Southern California transplant - many of them complain

about everything,&,for some reason,want where they move to to be just like SoCal.   

Easy there on the "southern California" thing.For the most part we don't have 1/2 the problems or fucking weirdos that the Northwest has.And those that move from SoCal are usually trying to get away from the liberal nut bullshit that our dumbfuck voters elect.I have two good friends that have left and went to Texas to get away from the disease known as liberalism.And yes if you support what goes on in this state i called you a dumbfuck liberal nut.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, john510 said:

Easy there on the "southern California" thing.For the most part we don't have 1/2 the problems or fucking weirdos that the Northwest has.And those that move from SoCal are usually trying to get away from the liberal nut bullshit that our dumbfuck voters elect.I have two good friends that have left and went to Texas to get away from the disease known as liberalism.And yes if you support what goes on in this state i called you a dumbfuck liberal nut.

Most of the Liberal nut jobs around here are mostly transplants, or young people who have been educated here within the last 20 years, when Liberals managed to take over education. 

They seem to live in a bubble where everything is ok, there is no rampant crime, the homeless situation is ok and just needs more money to fix and it is the Republicans fault for everything. 

Then they move out of state when they can't afford this place and start infecting their new areas. 

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, john510 said:

When I lived in Eureka (& worked in Arcata),we got a lot of SoCal transplants & students,

many of which were very rude,& thought that they were smarter than the locals & knew more

than the locals did.

If you were nice to them,many of them would get suspicious,wonder what you wanted from them,

because you were nice to them.       

• Like 2
17 hours ago, frankendat said:

Boise and surrounding are following the L.A, Denver, Seattle, Portland growth plan (Because it has been so successful and each city has added to the plan, letting it evolve and stay relevant.(sarcasm font) I attended City Council. I lost and a 12million townhouse project  100 feet from my door won. It was sad comedy. I live in the old part of town. It was filled with 1000-2000 sq ft homes. The townhouses  are duplexes and each set (duplex) will be around 7000 sq ft. This was the second meeting/hearing and I truly thought there was a chance,  The old part of town has old people (who are being forced out) but there are old lawyers and businessman. Once the "trial" started, it was very apparent, we were only going through the motions. I said,

"Instead of duplexes and townhouses, that are not as good as houses (I have lived in a townhouse)" instead of selling overpriced places that are second choice for 1.5 million a piece, sell 3500 sq ft stand alone homes for 1.5 million or more I don't care. People (including me) want to own a home to set down "roots". Townhouses, multiple unit properties are considered "transient" or investment properties. These properties only benefit the rich, by taking value from the middle class and poor". There was no response, my allotted and enforced time limit was up, the Council thanked me for my testimony and asked I return to my seat.

Sell your property and move to a neighborhood that the rich do not covet, which will be a step down, or the rich pay much more than houses are worth (but not enough to sell and remain in the neighborhood) raising property taxes, forcing us long term residents out, or they petition City Council for exceptions to building codes and zones to increase "housing density" taking one of the few quiet neighborhoods left and making it a thoroughfare.  Since this exception passed, there will be more, the ice has been broken, the flood begins.

I sat next to a guy on a plane to SLC after christmas, he was passing through Idaho and inquired about Boise's growth. I didn't know this guy but it was clear that he felt exactly like me and was facing the same bullshit in SLC. Two men meet and share similar, even exact positions on every major position in currently in conflict. If the democrats were not buying votes by selling out America to any asshole with a pulse, the next Republican or Independent would likely be dictator for life (Not that is a good thing, politics seems to embrace over correction)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, forcing people from their homes and from their land is as American as apple pie. But, historically, victims were afforded the common decency to die a  hero defending what is their's

Many times,the people from out of the area will run for public office,

so that they can get areas rezoned,so they can do more building,& make even

more money.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, angliagt said:

Many times,the people from out of the area will run for public office,

so that they can get areas rezoned,so they can do more building,& make even

more money.

and turn it into the fucking mess they moved away from and they decide move on and get away from it.

• Like 2
On 2/14/2022 at 6:20 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

ATF Called For Americans To Report Former Partners On Valentine's Day

As part of a Valentine's Day Promotion, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) called for Americans to turn in their former (or even current) partners. On Monday morning, the agency took to social media and encouraged people to share any information about others who may have been involved in illegal gun activity.

"Valentine's Day can still be fun even if you broke up. Do you have information about a former (or current) partner involved in illegal gun activity? Let us know, and we will make sure it's a Valentine's Day to remember! Call 1-888-ATF-TIPS or email ATFTips@atf.gov," the ATF HQ (@ATFHQ) tweeted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu/2022/02/14/atf-called-for-americans-to-report-former-partners-on-valentines-day/?sh=2c5e7cf85f8e

WOW, I'm impressed!  What a GREAT way to WEAPONIZE the hatred between broken up marriages and couples! 

Hate Hate Hate Hate.

Who are we supposed to be Hating this week?  I didn't get the memo.... 

• Like 3

LOL,  California should be at least split in half since it "owns" the most valuable ocean front property of the country. 

Hell if CA was smart, they should have state line tolls on all the interstates charging big amounts for people traveling into CA - just like they do in Manhattan.  Free to leave, Expensive to enter.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Don't get me wrong, I love CA as a geographical, temperate region.  It has so much going for it, and despite what people think there are a lot of good people...which is why it's so expensive even despite the liberal cesspool stinking up the back yard.  

4 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

LOL,  California should be at least split in half since it "owns" the most valuable ocean front property of the country. 

They can have it. hope is drops into the ocean.

Heres an infographic explanation of CA.

Se7FUzY.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
On 2/14/2022 at 3:20 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

ATF Called For Americans To Report Former Partners On Valentine's Day

As part of a Valentine's Day Promotion, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) called for Americans to turn in their former (or even current) partners. On Monday morning, the agency took to social media and encouraged people to share any information about others who may have been involved in illegal gun activity.

"Valentine's Day can still be fun even if you broke up. Do you have information about a former (or current) partner involved in illegal gun activity? Let us know, and we will make sure it's a Valentine's Day to remember! Call 1-888-ATF-TIPS or email ATFTips@atf.gov," the ATF HQ (@ATFHQ) tweeted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu/2022/02/14/atf-called-for-americans-to-report-former-partners-on-valentines-day/?sh=2c5e7cf85f8e

The ATF has tried to be tongue in cheek so many times... and it fucks them in the ass every. single. time. 

Your not funny ATF social media person.... your not the "cool" agency. We all fucking hate you. 

Your a cancer to freedom. 

xOViUGB.jpg

42yqtUb.jpg

aS0on0G.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1