• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Soundline said:

F5FEDF93-AF3C-43DE-98B6-2020D641255A.jpeg

My free money is "pending" in my checking account.$2,800 bucks the wife and i don't even need but i get it before others that need it ? what a mess.I'm keeping it because at some point soon they're going to want it back in the form of a new tax.Just watch.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, angliagt said:

I see that Minneapolis is going to pay George Floyd's family

$27,000,000 to settle.

That's TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS!!

They should send them the bill for all the bullshit he caused! 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Don't you have the recourse of voting him out of office down there??????

At one time, maybe.  Now there is a house bill in the works that will make all the jiggery-pokery used with the covid excuse permanent.  That means unrestricted vote by mail, no signature verification, no purging of ineligible  people from the voting pool, voting after the election, etc. 

The Babylon Bee had a comic that said, "Dems introduce bill to change constitution that prohibits any republican being elected."  That's just a bit too close to the bone.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-pelosi-says-its-okay-to-overturn-an-election-if-a-republican-wins/

Nancy Pelosi once again shows her hypocrisy, as in the latest hotly-contested election, she is in favor of overthrowing the results if it would result in a Democrat win.

"The votes were counted, re-counted, certified by the state, but the House Administration Committee began a process this week that could lead to unseating the Congresswoman," said the interviewer, who went on to mention one of the tweets reproduced below by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).

Pelosi was then asked: "Why investigate an election that was certified by the state?"

Pelosi responded:

"Well, it was six votes. It was six votes. And the can– our candidate, Rita Hart, the Democratic candidate, asked for this process to begin."

"What the committee did, the House Administration Committee, was very narrow, to take the process to the next step and see where it goes from there.

"An election of six votes, out of 400,000 votes cast. This is not unique; this has happened .... before, when races had been close, one side or the other saying 'let's take it to the House'."

This contrasts sharply with Pelosi's attitude regarding the general elections of Nov. of 2020 (although they do mesh with her sentiments back in Nov. of 2016), and critics are calling this blatant hypocrisy and partisanism.

• Like 1

WTF is with old women in politics???? and old men, for that matter. In past times the Inuit, who's elderly could not be taken care of by their families and who believed the gods were suffering a soul to be imprisoned in a fail and helpless body, would place them out on the ice to die.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

WTF is with old women in politics???? and old men, for that matter. In past times the Inuit, who's elderly could not be taken care of by their families and who believed the gods were suffering a soul to be imprisoned in a fail and helpless body, would place them out on the ice to die.

And feed tho Polar bear that would later be hunted and eaten by the tribe.

• Like 1
On 3/14/2021 at 1:19 PM, flyerdan said:

At one time, maybe.  Now there is a house bill in the works that will make all the jiggery-pokery used with the covid excuse permanent.  That means unrestricted vote by mail, no signature verification, no purging of ineligible  people from the voting pool, voting after the election, etc. 

The Babylon Bee had a comic that said, "Dems introduce bill to change constitution that prohibits any republican being elected."  That's just a bit too close to the bone.

Early in the election process, Biden's website stated plainly, his intentions regarding amnesty and less restriction on immigration, which included development of "streamlined"immigration policies. As the election heated, that portion of the website was removed. A definitive procedure to track the number of illegal immigrants, now freshly minted citizens, remains mysterious absent, projected numbers range from the hundred of thousands to the multi-millions, depending on whose facts you believe. Regardless, it is undeniable the number is substantial and given the narrow margins in recent elections, all but guarantee a Biden, or more likely, a Harris second term. The electoral college provides the very unlikely possibility, of an upset, which is why, occasionally, some democrat in the news will soundbite an attack on the electoral college. Without the electoral college, power and control will be an immigration and breeding war. An immigration and breeding war beget a war for resources and a war for resources, beget violence. This path has been traveled throughout history and it ends in loss of freedom and loss of life. If historical reference is not persuasive, because you no longer believe in it.(hopefully, no one on Ratsun) Then, look at those without power in America, the disenfranchised, the disabled, and the poor.  Do not look to pull on heart strings or to guilt into charitable action, look at them, as example of how you will be treated, if dependent on the government for survival. No sane person enjoys poverty, no one prefers to live powerless. The ineffectiveness of policing, has allowed criminals to thrive and mobilize in poor neighborhoods and like in Mexico and prison, safety, medical care and food require affiliation.  The democrat response to this impending nightmare--firearm relinquishment, higher taxes. mandated support for immigrants. The horrors associated with this massive influx of  impoverished will not impact the gated communities and private security of the democrats who support these policies. The ultimate casualty of this war, will be the middle class, those affluent enough to avoid the the ghetto, but far from the upper class. Many middle class Americans and middle class businesses will be taxed, and regulated into the lower class and forced to rely on government assistance, at a minimum, government assistance in the form of public school education, subsidized health care, the right to bear arms (Remember, guns are legal in Britain, but they are taxed and regulated to such a degree, only the very wealthy can afford them.) No matter how extreme the gun laws become, I am certain there will be some exception allowing Pelosi's security remain armed. After,he middle class is eviscerated and unarmed, the standard of living will decay, until all that remains are the very rich and the very poor and the communist state is realized. I would hope a revolution would intervene, before this obscene reality, but war is a younger man's game and most members of generations subsequent X, appear to lack the stomach for it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

How in the hell did she get to be speaker of the house and still remain there??? I don't remember ever seeing her name on a ballot? Trump was going to drain the swamp right! I thought she would be gone? Flush the toilet and get everyone out of there and start fresh!!!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

How in the hell did she get to be speaker of the house and still remain there??? I don't remember ever seeing her name on a ballot? Trump was going to drain the swamp right! I thought she would be gone? Flush the toilet and get everyone out of there and start fresh!!!

It’s simple. Her father protected her pedophile brother and so does she to this very day.  She also defended Clinton for his many rides on the Lolita express.  She is an ally to pedophiles and sex trafficking which is why the dems want the southern border opened.  Think of it if they really wanted open borders why is Canada locked down?  Anyway that’s why they keep here there as she gets the job they want done done all at the cost of innocent children’s lives but it’s okay now cause they painted butterflies on the walls of the soon to be trafficked children’s shipping container cages. 

• Like 1