1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

We went to Vancouver Island too but stuck to the tourist areas. A ferry ride between your home and the general population isn't a bad thing. I have 4 hours of some of the worst roads in Australia between us and the coast dwellers. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haram mike.  All Canada is the same.  I was told this by my 5th grade teacher.

Although I have to seriously consider shipping all of our Merican homeless to a nice Canadian island.  

Perhaps one in Nunavut?

I mean, possessing any drug is now legal in pinko commie WA State.

https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/2021/02/25/washington-state-justices-strike-down-felony-drug-possession-law/6820790002/

• Like 1
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I picked up a Cortina MKIII near Buchart Gardens (North of Victoria),

& stayed with a fellow Cortina owner in Duncan.Even though it was raining,it was

still a really nice drive.The one thing I didn't like was having to get up very early

in the morning to make sure I could get on the ferry.

Our 6th grade class took a trip to Victoria in the late '60's.It was very scenic

& affordable back then.

3 hours ago, john510 said:

That's an interesting opinion considering a previous post you made.

Which comment? About my ass whole bro-in law cop form the 70s/80s, the prick who had his knee on George Floyd's neck for 7 minutes, or the tyrant cops running around power tripping on everyone? Maye I'm forgetting which one exactly I made? Refresh my memory please. Oh and just to be clear I don't hate the police as a hole. Their are just a few that give the rest a bad reputation. I know several people who chose to be LEOs and they are great people. They are not power hunger ass wholes out violating the rights of those they should be protecting or worse yet killing them.

Edited by ratpatrol66
1 hour ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Which comment? About my ass whole bro-in law cop form the 70s/80s, the prick who had his knee on George Floyd's neck for 7 minutes, or the tyrant cops running around power tripping on everyone? Maye I'm forgetting which one exactly I made? Refresh my memory please. Oh and just to be clear I don't hate the police as a hole. Their are just a few that give the rest a bad reputation. I know several people who chose to be LEOs and they are great people. They are not power hunger ass wholes out violating the rights of those they should be protecting or worse yet killing them.

You watch "Cops" and notice how stupid people are around them yet blame the cops for what happens to these "stupid" people ? Classic.

2 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Kinda like Datsun owners? Just because one was a jerk,

doesn't make them all bad.

Edited by angliagt
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

You watch "Cops" and notice how stupid people are around them yet blame the cops for what happens to these "stupid" people ? Classic.

Used to 25yrs ago. Do you have the same mind set today as you did  25 yrs ago? I certainly don't. 

53 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Used to 25yrs ago. Do you have the same mind set today as you did  25 yrs ago? I certainly don't. 

I guess i do have the same mindset.I thought those that acted stupid when dealing with the police were stupid then and still stupid now.The difference now is it's made so public and we're being forcefed the belief that the police are always at fault.Put yourself in the position of one these so called victims of police behavior,would you act like some of those people ? 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

The word is "hole".

6 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

The word is "hole".

21 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

my ass whole bro-in law cop 

I don't hate the police as a hole.

They are not power hunger ass wholes 

Which one?  😁

• Haha 1

From iceman510s post...

11 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

The word is "hole".

On 3/2/2021 at 10:49 AM, ratpatrol66 said:

my ass whole bro-in law cop 

I don't hate the police as a hole.

They are not power hunger ass wholes 

"Which one?" " 😁"   With laughing tears iceman510 said.

Bad spelling is only the beginning. Bad typing skills and not to mention terrible editing, it's amazing I can make any sense at all?

I guess the other thing that may confuse you is my varying opinions? One a-hole cop doesn't make the whole police force look bad but it certainly doesn't help.

Now if we are going to poke fun at poor spelling maybe we should talk about punctuation also? Stay tuned...

4 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

From iceman510s post...

Bad spelling is only the beginning. Bad typing skills and not to mention terrible editing, it's amazing I can make any sense at all?

I guess the other thing that may confuse you is my varying opinions? One a-hole cop doesn't make the whole police force look bad but it certainly doesn't help.

Now if we are going to poke fun at poor spelling maybe we should talk about punctuation also? Stay tuned...

You should have blamed it on the spellchecker.

20 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

You should have blamed it on the spellchecker.

Wish I could but the damn computer doesn't know what am talking about? Using my phone is even worse, and talk to text is completely out of the question.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, angliagt said:

You should have put "EXECUTIVE ORDER" at the top -

that way "Smile'n Joe would have signed it himself.

I’ll use that next time. I met Biden briefly once in 09’.  He didn’t sniff me.

I haven’t felt pretty since.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

From iceman510s post...

I don't think the spelling is the issue in that the words used are spelled correctly. It's two words that sound the same but spelled differently and have a different meaning. They are called homophones.  Pain/pane, two/too/to are examples.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't think the spelling is the issue in that the words used are spelled correctly. It's two words that sound the same but spelled differently and have a different meaning. They are called homophones.  Pain/pane, two/too/to are examples.

Like They"re going on a trip there with their family....