Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Draker said:

All the sudden we see a return of mass shootings... 

What has gotten into these morons anyway? Such cowardly acts, walking around shooting defenseless people, for no reason.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Draker said:

Good thing this will in no way be used to push gun control.

With increased gun control we get more idiots with guns and fewer rational people with them.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Soundline said:

I met Mike once. I heard him say “he” to me.

I’m calling the BC Human Rights Tribunal for him not getting written consent from me that it’s my preferred pronoun.

justine “blackface” Trudeau PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

How would I use 'he' in a sentence when talking to you in person rather that about you? I could call you 'you' or by name or nickname. Maybe just easier to say fuck it and not speak at all.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How would I use 'he' in a sentence when talking to you in person rather that about you? I could call you 'you' or by name or nickname. Maybe just easier to say fuck it and not speak at all.

This was a satirical post.

Please don’t ban me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Racer X 69 said:

Because the bullet to his leg missed the femoral artery.

That scumbag shooter is apparently from right here in good ol' Arvada Colorado (Boulder is 20-30min away)!  My friend just called me cuz she had just heard he was from Arvada.  She mentioned he was in the hospital.  I responded with "Why is he still alive?".  I just like living in my Datsun world..............😐

• Like 3

Media called him a right wing white racist Christian at first. Then noticed people who actually do journalism pointed out that he is an Islamic nut bag formerly left of the Gen-Z crowd (Extreme Muslim Right)

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

What has gotten into these morons anyway? Such cowardly acts, walking around shooting defenseless people, for no reason.

My only theory is that it is one more result of "no spank" parenting. I remember when Columbine was first reported, I supported the shooters. I caught hell from bullies in high school and considered shooting/killing them. But, as details of the Columbine were released and I learned the shooters killed random students, boys and girls, some who were strangers. I was sickened.

My parents never sat me down and explained, why it isn't right to kill random people. Yet,  somehow I didn't consider it an option. And I had unrestricted access to a cache of weapons, even those now listed as military and/or assault. (My family, believed, a self defense weapon, stored in a safe, or stored unloaded, unnecessarily increased the likelihood, that it would fail to fulfill its intended purpose.)   

• Like 1