Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I don't know shit about Yahoo news but I like what Oklahoma is doing. Maybe this will start to slow the destruction of America?

https://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-house-passes-bill-protect-141422007.html?soc_src=strm&soc_trk=tw

Bring back the points system.

One protester....... 1 point

Two protesters ... 4 points

Hat trick................ 9 points

Double score if carrying antifa flag, in wheelchair or sineage.

Triple score if armed

Ten points for dragging a body at least one block, double if survives.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I don't know shit about Yahoo news but I like what Oklahoma is doing. Maybe this will start to slow the destruction of America?

https://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-house-passes-bill-protect-141422007.html?soc_src=strm&soc_trk=tw

Yahoo news is typically very biased.This article basically says Republicans can think rationally and Democrats are as dumb as a rock.Who would have thought protesting on a street or freeway could be dangerous ? LOL.You would think the left would get behind that bill to protect people,but no it wasn't their idea so it must be bad.

14 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Idiots demonstrating on a freeway?

How stupid are these morons?

Been a while (about 60 years) since my mama told me not to play in the street, but I haven’t forgotten the wisdom of her words. Freeways are for driving, not protesting.

Fucking dipshits need to be removed from the gene pool.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, angliagt said:

I see that Minneapolis is going to pay George Floyd's family

$27,000,000 to settle.

That's TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS!!

They paid up in hope that when Chauvin isn't found guilty of murder the city won't be burned to the ground.It'll burn anyway.Maybe the city should sue Floyd's family and get their money back after the next round of destruction ? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, angliagt said:

I see that Minneapolis is going to pay George Floyd's family

$27,000,000 to settle.

That's TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS!!

That's the estimate of of how much he would have had to earn to keep him in crack if he had lived to 85. Some things are simply beyond belief.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That's the estimate of of how much he would have had to earn to keep him in crack if he had lived to 85. Some things are simply beyond belief.

Always thought crack was cheap, part of it's appeal? Same with meth?

• Sad 1

That's the point. Floyd was a degenerate druggie and died from a mixture of drugs and stupidity. And his 'family' gets $29,000,000? How misguided is that? Now every fuck head that's had a run in will be sticking their hands out. Pay me suckah.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1