Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

My brother is a commercial airline pilot. He had to make an emergency landing one day. The FAA reviews the flight data and voice recordings when such an event occurs. My brother and the copilot had been going through all their favorite lines in the Movie Blazing Saddles, not a good choice to be recorded on. Luckily the union had some pretty strong rules on what the recordings could be used for. 

loved "Blazing Saddles" all my life. A few years back, Mel Brooks revealed he'd based the movie on the town of Lawton, Oklahoma which butts up on the south edge of Fort Sill where he was stationed during WW2. Huh......I thought some of them folks seemed familiar. Oddly enough the gentleman in the gif below is a native Okie from Chickasha.

81b2aa11c0a25bb022085a57256a8393.gif

When I was a mixer truck driver I hauled loads of ready-mix to an all black crew of older men who'd attended Lincoln School with the fella. These old gentleman of color taught me that when you traveled as a black man in the USA in the old days and wanted to find out which part of town was the darker version without being especially blunt you'd politely ask the nice police man for directions to the community's Lincoln School or Mount Zion Baptist Church.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

Unfortunately I feel the same way the second I get into Colorado,

Bay Area airport looks like fucking Venezuela,

HUGE families of foreigners, shithole vampiric magizine section next to Voodoo Donuts.  

Oh fine, whateveeeeeeerrrrrr!! 😒 😂 Lots of "hippie wanabe's" & lots of homeless these days in the city areas.  I'm 8 years in here in CO, lots of great things, but just as bad as many other areas of the country 😐

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, yenpit said:

Oh fine, whateveeeeeeerrrrrr!! 😒 😂 Lots of "hippie wanabe's" & lots of homeless these days in the city areas.  I'm 8 years in here in CO, lots of great things, but just as bad as many other areas of the country 😐

Just talking shit on Denver and SFO Oakland Airport, parts of Colorado are heaven, huge fan of Laramie Wyoming and Boulder, but expensive.

I live in a Swedish Meth village in Ohio / WV, but by choice.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

81b2aa11c0a25bb022085a57256a8393.gif

When I was a mixer truck driver I hauled loads of ready-mix to an all black crew of older men who'd attended Lincoln School with the fella. These old gentleman of color taught me that when you traveled as a black man in the USA in the old days and wanted to find out which part of town was the darker version without being especially blunt you'd politely ask the nice police man for directions to the community's Lincoln School or Mount Zion Baptist Church.

I just look for rioting. Failing that police cruisers rushing to the scene and just go the other way.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

YtBnTWZ.jpg

In the 70s? it was affirmative action. It was often a disaster resulting it tokenism. Inept and undeserving were hired to meet quotas just because they were a visible minority. Advancement should be based on ability and performance. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

In the 70s? it was affirmative action. It was often a disaster resulting it tokenism. Inept and undeserving were hired to meet quotas just because they were a visible minority. Advancement should be based on ability and performance. 

I am NOT a freakin racist, but a spade is a spade. If they are gonna do affirmative action then they must cover ALL aspects of the public sector like surgeons and pilots, Soros would love that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

It started in the early sixties.We're still waiting for it to work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/29/2021 at 10:41 PM, datzenmike said:

Trial of the decade. Maybe the century. (so far) How has she avoided hanging herself for so long? Jeffrry is a hard act to follow.....

This is how a certain "class" gets away with shit. You really really have to commit crimes for years before there comes a point before it can no longer be ignored. Meanwhile the victims that are poor just get preyed upon and used by this "class" which are the ultra wealthy and politicians. 

I'm waiting for the Prince Andrew shit to hit the fan. That'll put the 'old girl' away. At the funeral at Westminster Abby no one behind the front row could hear what was going on because of the loud whirring sound. That was Liz spinning in her casket.

Remember, I predicted that Andrew's wife will divorce him. He's basically an unconvicted pedo.

Also that Joe Potatoe will be 'put out to pasture' by the end of the first quarter and Ka-malla Harris will become the 5th unelected president of the US.

• Like 1