• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malibu is a trim level like Chevelle SS and Laguna. Technically Malibu is correct but if you shouted Malibu in a crowd most would think of the newer '97 FWD Malibu and no Malibu was a Chevelle after '78. To be fair I would have been more correct to say '64 Chevelle Malibu. Wikepedia is wrong calling it a Chevrolet Malibu.

• Like 2

My buddies older brother used to tell the boys dating his daughter..Just remember, I have access to 20 acres and a backhoe, I can bury you AND your car.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Soundline said:

Don’t forget this is what lives in the US, destruction or not:

“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.”

Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

D1D2A4C4-FBDD-4C10-B6A6-B1C8A7749701.jpeg

Yamamoto never said that.

• Like 1

He also didn't say "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" nor is there a written record of such. Hollywood does have a screenplay that says this though.

• Like 2

Mr. Biden mostly keeps his mouth shut because it ends up as gibberish but whatever, only one presser in 77 days and that was scripted. Harris keeps well hidden and her mouth shut, the White house Press Secretary is no font of knowledge and seems to spin in circles without revealing anything of use.

As much as I enjoyed him poking his fingers in their eye's like Moe of the three stooges I now lament that Mr. trump and his administration should have behaved as the Biden admin does. Without providing ammunition to the press how much further would he have gotten? Just think there would have been no bleach injections no on and on and on.

Could he have won re election and therefore we'd have a competent administration and our economy recovering without the threat of massive taxation. Would we have a serious introspection as a country putting the non liberal left with its cancel culture and pro facist anti Americanism in the dustbin of history where it belongs?

If he makes a comeback do you think there's anyone close to the king with no clothes to tell him to shut the fuck up?

• Like 2

The press would have made shit up, DID make shit up!!!! hell they lied by omission and cherry picked. You can say anything you want if you first say: "Sources close to the president report....." Sources cannot be examined and in the rare instance it was bullshit it's too late, no one is answerable for the lie and they've moved on. So fuck the news and anyone who watches it is an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think the current US government doing an excelent job demonstrating just how far further down the shit shute it is possible to go. I see many public figures that are "progressive" starting to pull up and say wtf have are we doing?. Hopefully by the next election some of the herd of sheeple will stand up on their hind legs and think for themselves.....

If there is anything left by then. 

• Like 2

I can only hope that most were not aware of how fucked their choice really was. I can assume that a Democrat simply eats shit from the hand of the news media without question. (basically they went to class but didn't do their homework the night before) If there was a mulligan for the election I bet the change would be epic.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I can only hope that most were not aware of how fucked their choice really was. I can assume that a Democrat simply eats shit from the hand of the news media without question. (basically they went to class but didn't do their homework the night before) If there was a mulligan for the election I bet the change would be epic.

If those that voted for him weren't aware of how screwed up Biden is they need to have their right to vote taken away.I'm a firm believer that the hatred of Trump (thanks to the media) was the biggest factor.It still shocks me what the average voter has done to this country.And we haven't even got started yet.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The press would have made shit up, DID make shit up!!!! hell they lied by omission and cherry picked. You can say anything you want if you first say: "Sources close to the president report....." Sources cannot be examined and in the rare instance it was bullshit it's too late, no one is answerable for the lie and they've moved on. So fuck the news and anyone who watches it is an idiot.

You are forgetting Trumps tweets. Unedited direct from him to the public no media bias raw Trump. His tweets hurt him and he just wouldn't let up. He sealed his fate by turning the majority of the population against him. I am sure a lot of people don't like Biden but voted for him because they liked Trump less. In the end an election is a popularity contest and most saw this election yet again as voting for the lesser of two evils. A feeble minded old Man or an obnoxious asshole. 

• Confused 1
11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Again inability to view dispassionately.  He can be a jerk all he wants as long as he gets results. That's all that should matter.

To you. The general population does not want to vote for an asshole. If he was less of an asshole he would be president right now but his antics turned so many peoples stomachs there was no way they would vote for him. Biden is a cadaver but the people picked a cadaver over an asshole. I don't think there were many people excited about Biden they just couldn't stomach Trump. Personally I couldn't stomach either one. 

• Like 1